Author Topic: Lockdown (IC)  (Read 11026 times)

Offline Reverb

• Species: Siberian Husky
  • Uh... Woof?
  • Male
Re: Lockdown (IC)
« Reply #50 on: January 15, 2015, 11:45:26 am »
253 nodded gently. "O-okay. If you're sure." He said, gently dragging his papaw against the wall. "I don't like how this feels... Do you think we should go back? It's getting really dark... I can't see well..." He whispered softly, the wall guiding him. I don't understand... Why is this place so dark? The power couldn't have turned off so quickly... Could it?
Never give in be yourself, never give into what people say. If you do you'll be nothing but a pawn in the game of society. If someone isn't like you, don't hate, just be happy for them, no matter what.

Peace can only be obtained by the people of the world wanting it and all wanting it the same way. Not one wanting it one way and the other wanting another way. We all have to view peace the same.

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #51 on: January 15, 2015, 12:07:54 pm »
Suddenly a loud screech rang throughout the halls as another door opened. Then silence. But the sound of wet footsteps seemed to echo as experiment 125 walked in the direction of 115's group. He didn't say a word and kept a hand to the wall as he realized he was trapped in the darkness.
Check out my Deviantart if you wanna http://kimberlinphotography.deviantart.com/

Offline Sledge

• Species: Fyr Cat
  • Peace through superior firepower.
  • Male
« Reply #52 on: January 15, 2015, 01:24:21 pm »
Reverb, shard, Furenzied-
At the end of the hall is a heavy blast door with two red strobes above it. The alternating strobes left the area in light for the majority of the time. The light revealed a card scanner. On the panel it had the words: power failure. Terminal offline. The light made this area feel safer, but there was clearly nowhere to go other than back. Maybe one of the many rooms had a backup generator.

Wise and Jacoby-
As 125 came upon the group, he could see 115 and 169 in a sort of standoff; even as he watched, 115 seemed to relax. "Easy... Is it not clear I have been in a tube as well?" She asked, referring to the syrupy liquid that was tough to get rid of. "I will not place you back in there any more than I would place myself back in there."
A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum. - If You Want Peace, Prepare For War.

Offline ColonelMustang

• Species: Dire-Wolf
  • The Two Fisted Protein Junkie
  • Male
« Reply #53 on: January 15, 2015, 01:29:39 pm »
As 13 stepped out of the tube he cocked his head staring at the safe. "Radioactive?" Curious he walked over to it, tapping on it and over all examining the safe. "What could possibly be kept in there....in here with me...what's it's purpose?"
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Reverb

• Uh... Woof?
  • Male
« Reply #54 on: January 15, 2015, 01:41:21 pm »
253 shook his head sighed. "Come on... Let's head back... It's useless to stay here any longer." He turned around and started to walk back into the darkness.
Never give in be yourself, never give into what people say. If you do you'll be nothing but a pawn in the game of society. If someone isn't like you, don't hate, just be happy for them, no matter what.

Peace can only be obtained by the people of the world wanting it and all wanting it the same way. Not one wanting it one way and the other wanting another way. We all have to view peace the same.

Offline Furenzied

• Species: Husky/Border Collie
  • kitty ♥ :3
  • Male
« Reply #55 on: January 15, 2015, 05:06:12 pm »
"Ok." 613 said as he walked bacak into the darkness. His body seemed to melt more as he walked into the darker areas but reform by the light, 613 itself seemed to be completely unaware of that.
Mate of WereCat

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #56 on: January 15, 2015, 05:11:58 pm »
13 pressed his face up against the safe, inhaling deeply. "Hmmm what a curious smell....is it?? Hmmm..." Without hesitation 13 turns to the safe and licks it.
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #57 on: January 15, 2015, 05:24:16 pm »
Colonel(time to ET you caught up... More or less)-
When you lick the safe, you manage to do so on the lock and you cut your tongue on something sharp. The panel flashed green and a click could be heard coming from the safe. Even as you puzzle over this, you hear your door slide open and light footsteps behind you.
A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• My snark is worse than my bite
  • Male
« Reply #58 on: January 15, 2015, 06:03:06 pm »
He relaxed "S-sorry, knee jerk reaction...you are in the same boat yes?" his voice was remarkably smooth for someone who had been locked away for an indeterminate amount of time "You are friend then?"
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline Amducious

• Species: Northern Sergal
  • Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #59 on: January 15, 2015, 07:14:51 pm »
334 look at the door feeling the card panel and said "Yah let's head back, seems though we need power." He walked back quickly.
Profile art By @Paxdoesart on Twitter

What is the true purpose of existing?

Add me on FA! https://www.furaffinity.net/user/amduciousthesergal/

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #60 on: January 15, 2015, 07:26:57 pm »
13 kept his tongue stuck out trying to see his wound. After a few seconds he shrugged and began opening the safe. "Who are you, what do you want, and how did you find me?"
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Reverb

• Uh... Woof?
  • Male
« Reply #61 on: January 15, 2015, 08:21:11 pm »
253 looked around and started trying to open doors along the way, trying to slide them this way and that and feeling along the sides for a label of some sort, or even a keypad.

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #62 on: January 15, 2015, 08:30:54 pm »
Reverb, shard, Furenzied-
The first door you come to opens easily, squeaking slightly, to reveal the outline of something in another tube, and a red flash briefly showing the word "hostile" on the tube.

Jacoby-
"It would seem that way." 115 replied. "Or allies at least."

Colonel-
As you open the safe, you find a syringe of a cloudy liquid sitting on top of a file marked Archangel. "Luci" a distinctly feminine voice with a slight British accent said from behind him. "Found it in a file like that one. And it's not like I was looking for you."
« Last Edit: January 15, 2015, 08:35:15 pm by Sledge »

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #63 on: January 15, 2015, 08:35:04 pm »
"I would assume she would be a friend if she had not attacked you yet. That seems good enough for me," 125 said as he looked at the two other subjects, making his presence known. He walked closer to the subjects, being cautious with his walk if they were to attack him. He knew sometimes these... furs didn't like people like him simply for being human. Maybe it was just paranoia getting to him since it was dark.
Check out my Deviantart if you wanna http://kimberlinphotography.deviantart.com/

Offline Amducious

• Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #64 on: January 15, 2015, 08:37:41 pm »
334 stepped in front of the door and said "curiosity kills, stop sliding those doors who knows what's behind them." He shut the door and said "You better not die, or I'd devour your corpse." He laughed and continued walking his nails eerily echoing off the tiles.

Offline Furenzied

• Male
« Reply #65 on: January 15, 2015, 08:39:28 pm »
"Hostile?...probably leave that alone...hungry though, maybe red juice taste good." 613 said with a strange look on his face, the small series of bone needles pushed outside it's skin as his hands decayed to sharp stumps. "What do you all think?" He asked, staying a good distance away.
Mate of WereCat

Offline Amducious

• Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #66 on: January 15, 2015, 08:43:57 pm »
"You mean blood? I can do that again." He punched the wall hard, blood splattered the wall he licked some too. He left the rest for 613 and said "Feed away." The blood dripped onto the floor again the same way but more this time.

Offline Reverb

• Uh... Woof?
  • Male
« Reply #67 on: January 15, 2015, 08:44:51 pm »
He slowly backed away and looked at the other two. "Okay, we should get the power back on... This thing can only get oxygen if there is power... Right? Let's try another door." He said, quickly walking out and trying to open more doors.

Offline Furenzied

• Male
« Reply #68 on: January 15, 2015, 09:03:55 pm »
613 sighed and tried carefully to close the door then licked up the blood on the wall. It's bone spines clicked together from the disolving material entering it's system before heading off to join the others. "I'm different." It said in a slightly high pitched and artificial tone. "I melt...I disolve and yet I reform as something new...why don't any of you do the same?"
Mate of WereCat

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #69 on: January 15, 2015, 09:07:42 pm »
13 grabbed the syringe and file. He turned around. "Luci...Pleasure, i'm.....13 i think. Forgive me my mind is quite muddled. You seem to have your wits about you, what is this place? What's it's purpose? What's your purpose?" There was a look of general curiosity in his eyes, along with a sense of lost and emptiness.
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Reverb

• Uh... Woof?
  • Male
« Reply #70 on: January 15, 2015, 09:17:48 pm »
"I don't know... I don't understand any of this. I dot know why you dissolve or why I can't move my arm... Or why that one was some kind of mixture of metal and fur... I don't understand. It makes no sense." He shook his head and tried to open another door, anger and confusion rising in his chest. He growled slightly before kicking at the door with his heel. "Why'd they leave us... What is going?!" He muttered, his voice growling slightly louder

Offline Amducious

• Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #71 on: January 15, 2015, 09:44:38 pm »
334 looked around and said "Let's keep searching, if I don't get food I'll devour something." He walked running his nails across the doors leaving marks, the metals doors screeched each time. He growled bored out of his mind, it made him sound as if he saw something.

Offline Reverb

• Uh... Woof?
  • Male
« Reply #72 on: January 15, 2015, 10:04:55 pm »
253 twitched his ears as he tried to open another door. "Come on... One of you open!" He sighed and shook his head in annoyance.

Offline Amducious

• Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #73 on: January 15, 2015, 10:29:42 pm »
334 stopped and said " keep trying, maybe one of them will work." He looked at the other doors and kept following them

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #74 on: January 15, 2015, 10:31:47 pm »
(Ahem... Guys...)