Author Topic: The timerip (IC)  (Read 10633 times)

Offline Blackrose13

• Species: Fox/wolf/corgi/other canine
  • The furry little freak
  • Male
The timerip (IC)
« on: March 13, 2015, 08:49:26 pm »
In the spaces between stars, a blank expanse sat, even, empty, perfect. Then its perfection is marred by the arrival of guests. The first of these guests is a male white tiger. In his early 20's, he looks around in some small bit of alarm, never having seen the likes of the place before. "What an odd place...Is there anybody here?" He sighed. "It figures, nobody around..."

However, the male was soon to be proven wrong, as the air rippled, divulging:

(intros. Make your impressions)
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu
pm me if you want me to make something into D&D homebrew for you (sources will be credited of course)
Official Game master status! :D
"As long as theres music, ill keep on dancing!"

Offline Sledge

• Species: Fyr Cat
  • Peace through superior firepower.
  • Male
Re: The timerip (IC)
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2015, 09:09:23 pm »
Janelle drew her thin blade from a bundle on her back-meant to appear as if she were delivering the weapons-as she came into this new reality, spinning to face the only other one there yet. She squeaked and nearly dropped her sword, however, upon seeing the male. The hurried to recover and sheathed her weapon, instantly coming up with an excuse, though if he had seen the grace with which she'd drawn, he'd know better. "I apologize. I am simply delivering these weapons to a friend."
----------
General Vernon dropped into a crouch instantly and scanned the area with her rifle raised when she appeared behind Janelle. Determining there were no current threats, she remained quiet, watching and waiting for the male's reaction.
A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum. - If You Want Peace, Prepare For War.

Offline T-Yoshi45

• 80% Raccoon, 20% Wolf, 100% Awesome!
  • Male
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2015, 09:10:56 pm »
Three figures suddenly appeared within sight of the white tiger.

An African lioness in her very early twenties who looked like she had just gotten out of school "Well, i'm sure gonna be late for class now..." she sighed to herself.

The second was an otter woman in her early fourties, looking like she'd just come from a warzone "Porcupine around the Queen, make sure she..." she said before she took in her surroundings. "How'd this happen?" she asked aloud.

The third was a young raccoon male, didn't look to be even twenty but something wasn't quite right about him...hard to pin down seeing he'd quickly scuttled to a dark area hoping to be out of sight.

Profile pic by Sandy Schreiber, her work's awesome!

Offline Amducious

• Species: Northern Sergal
  • Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2015, 09:39:05 pm »
The wolf dropped appearing as if he was about to jump off a ledge. Resulting in him, lying on the ground, Zeklon sprung up quickly, and looked around. He looked at the others. He still had his rifle slung over his shoulder and his pistol still in it's holster. He rested his hand on it and mumbled "were not in Kansas anymore." His eyes were darting around, cautiously looking at all the figures.
Profile art By @Paxdoesart on Twitter

What is the true purpose of existing?

Add me on FA! https://www.furaffinity.net/user/amduciousthesergal/

Offline Furenzied

• Species: Husky/Border Collie
  • kitty ♥ :3
  • Male
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2015, 10:08:36 pm »
Desmond hit the ground with a nasty crunch as  one of his arms and head dislodged, clearly a huge fall, a few white tendrils split from the separations. A few moments later his body groped around for his other arm and head as he groaned. Soon it stood up, a few cracks and reattached his arm. The tendrils worming into the appendage and reconnecting it seamlessly. Soon it headed over to his head and grabbed it, twisting it on like a screw. He then grabbed the strangely shaped sword from his back and pulled it out. "Cursed skycraper fights, Why did they need me up there?..." He looked back up before walking to the glass doors. A sudden flash of light blew him away, darkness surrounded him momentarily before he woke up to more darkness. "Hmmm...blind?..."
Mate of WereCat

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2015, 12:01:16 am »
Julian raised an eyebrow, letting his fangs grow out, but not revealing them, ready to defend himself if need be. "Well well well, what a variety of options we have here today." He scented the air slightly, looking around the other furs. He chuckled, looking around at the furs, ranging from obviously trained fighters, to those he wasnt quite sure about. He looked around and laughed, scratching the back of his head. "So...anyone heard the one about the moose and the squirrel?"
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu
pm me if you want me to make something into D&D homebrew for you (sources will be credited of course)

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2015, 12:11:15 am »
Just then a large ripple spat out three more furs at seperate times. A leopard, a darwim's fox, and a wolf... it appeared to be? The three figures landed beside each other and nearly on top pf ome another. The darwin's fox quickly backed away from everyone, not yet noticing Faye or Blades. Everyone looked different. And if his current theory was correct, they were all either from somewhere else than where he was, or this was a dream. Both seemed highly illogical to him at the moment. His name... was Xavier.

The other figure, a blue wolf in what seemed to be a hybrid with a fox, stood up and dusted himself off. He made sure his weapons were secure to his back and took out his pistol, aiming it around the room until he saw Sierra looking as confused as he had felt. Perhaps she knew better at the moment? Nonetheless, the wolf hesitantly holstered his pistol and began to walk towards her. His name... was Wise.

The final figure, the leopard, stood up and checked himself for injuries with his special glasses that seemed to be malfunctioning at the moment. They couldn't seem to identify his location. He took them off and folded them up. "Piece of junk," he mumbled with a chuckle at the end. He looked like he came from a different time, far into the future. His body covered in futuristic tech from the chest down. His name... was Felix.
Check out my Deviantart if you wanna http://kimberlinphotography.deviantart.com/

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2015, 12:17:33 am »
Julian whirled at the arrival of the new outsiders, but his breath caught in his throat as he stared at his son. Or, what he believed was his son. "F...F...Felix?"
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2015, 12:23:53 am »
Janelle backed away from Julian a few feet and shook her head. "One what?" She quickly took note of the fact that she was the only human amongst anthros and shifted from foot to foot nervously; she'd been around anthros before, but it was still wierd, being surrounded by male anthros no less.
----------
General Vernon relaxed and placed her rifle on the mag-lock on the back of her armor, that is, until the new group appeared. As soon as she saw Wise, she placed her hand on her knife and started towards him, blue flames coating her armor. Her golden visor lenses glinted coldly in the blue light.
A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2015, 12:32:38 am »
"Yeah that's my... name," Felix said turning around. Who could have possibly said his name? He didn't recognize anyone here at all. He scratched his chin in thought as he saw Vernon charge towards Wise. "Dude look out!"

Wise quickly unsheathed his sword and prepared to block Vernon's incoming attack. "Seems someone everywhere wants to kill me," Wise thought as he narrowed his eyes, waiting for her strike. She would notice different features about him. Like his mechanical right arm or why he wasn't using his alpha powers.
Check out my Deviantart if you wanna http://kimberlinphotography.deviantart.com/

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2015, 12:36:33 am »
Sierra seemed to sigh a bit in relief to see Wise, she quickly went over to him as fast as she could "Wise! Wise...thank God you're here, one minute i'm in the middle of a skirmish and the next i'm in this void...You got any idea what's going on?" but saw General Vernon inching towards him. She drew her detective special and glared "Back off, miss mysterious!"

Faye continued to look around as the cast seemed to get bigger and bigger, at this point her mind was running in circles trying to process all of this. "Who in the hell are all of you?!?" she said as loud as she could without yelling."

Blades saw Vernon approaching Wise from where he stood. He remembered what the people who gave him his life back taught him...He drew an arrow and got ready to fire should the need arise.

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2015, 12:46:20 am »
Julian took a step towards towards his "son". "Felix..its been...ages...." He smiled, ears perked happily
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2015, 12:55:56 am »
"Umm... do I... know you? I don't think I do. You may have me confused with... another leopard. That's named... Felix? Well... I guess I just don't remember you pal. Sorry," Felix said with a shrug crossing his arms. Felix looked at Julian with a confused, yet interested expression. "How do you know my name?"

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2015, 01:08:10 am »
Julian took a step back, a hurt expression flickering across his face, before he managed to compose himself. "Aha, forgive me. I..mistook you for someone else. My mistake. Please, forgive me?" He smiled, holding out a paw. "Names Julian."
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu

Offline Amducious

• Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2015, 01:13:30 am »
Zeklon watched as some of the others began talking. He asked "Well were are we right now?" He pulled his MORS out flipping out the bi-pod, and sitting it on the ground next to him.

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2015, 01:48:08 am »
"Um... Excuse me for speaking out of turn..." Janelle said. "But what the hell is going on here?!"
----------
General Vernon halted when she noticed the differences in this Wise. Her hand went to her pistol and the flames died down to a dim flicker. She shifted her gaze to Sierra as he drew a pistol. "I would advise against that." She glanced at the one with an arrow drawn as well. "And your primitive weapon will hardly scratch my armor." The last one she looked at was Zeklon. Determining him to be the highest threat at the moment, she took her rifle from her back and kept an eye on his weapon.

Offline Amducious

• Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2015, 02:07:44 am »
Zeklon stared at her and said jokingly "What are you gonna do, shoot me?" He picked up his MORS "The nice part about railguns, is that they make easy work of any armor." He pulled out one of the many railgun rods from a ammo pouch( The rods are about 4 inches long well over a .50cal). He tossed one to Vernon. He closed the pouch on his waist "Don't worry I won't shoot you."
« Last Edit: March 14, 2015, 02:40:44 am by Amducious »

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• My snark is worse than my bite
  • Male
« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2015, 09:56:21 am »
An infinitesimally small dot began floating out of a far away asteroid field, it wasn't traveling quickly, it made it's way to them at a leisurely pace, coming into full view as a male rabbit floating through space on his back with his hands behind his head. He seemed oddly comfortable in this lack of gravity, and upon seeing them  his trajectory changed , pulling him towards them before settling in an orbit around Julian after a moment he suddenly sprung out of his orbit and swung a punch at Julians jaw.
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2015, 12:11:33 pm »
Julian flipped backwards, hissing and baring his fangs, claws extending to combat readiness as he hunkered down. He did recognize this one, and this one seemed to recognize him, but he had also had to fight Doc more than once.
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2015, 12:58:22 pm »
"You bastard! It's our anniversary and you dragged me here!"  He dashed at Julian, aiming to tackle him down "We had reservations in paris, PARIS!"
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2015, 01:12:54 pm »
Julian vaulted to the side. "Shush your incessant complaining this instance! I had nothing to do with you being here, i have no idea where we are!"
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2015, 01:16:02 pm »
Sierra saw Vernon's hand shift to her pistol "Not a chance." She glared at her "I've never seen you around Iterius but there's always that chance you're one of Tyvus' goons. Hand off the pistol and i'll put mine away, sound good?" Sierra offered.

Faye overheard Janelle in the same quandary as she. She sought her out and went over to her "It appears we have the same question you and I...One minute i'm rushing to class and the next i'm here in this void. Not a clue how i'm gonna explain this to my teachers..."

Blades finally stepped over towards Vernon showing her the bow which merely looked old but had a modern make. His mismatched body parts and stitches now rather apparent. "This ain't exactly your 12th century bow here. It looks old-school but it is closer to a modern make, the body of a recurve bow but the string system of a compound."

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #22 on: March 14, 2015, 01:42:30 pm »
"You- you didn't?" he stopped, smoothing out his clothes and  grinning nervously "Sorry about that, it's been ages though hasn't it?" he went back to slowly orbiting him "Don't suppose you know any of the others do you?"

Offline Amducious

• Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #23 on: March 14, 2015, 02:11:55 pm »
Zeklon was confused on what was going on. It seemed some of them knew each other, he didn't recognize anybody. He said "I'm surrounded by freaks."  He loaded a rod into his MORS with amazing speed; he closed the bolt. He was doing it for his own protection, he kept his rifle in a down position ready for anything.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2015, 04:32:24 pm by Amducious »

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #24 on: March 14, 2015, 04:44:58 pm »
Felix stared at the rabbit confused until he looked back at Felix. "I suppose you already know who I am so theres no need for a introduction," he said holding out his paw for a shake.

Xavier observed everyone and began to the ones he recognized, at least recognized somewhere else. He walked up to the group with Faye and Blades, trying to ignore the fact he knew them before. Or at least he thought he did. "I have a theory. We're all clearly from different, dare I say it... worlds. Just look at the technology that ranges between all of us. Some of us are from a far distant future while some of us come from one that is relative to the stone age. Or at least progressed back to it," Xavier stated with a hand on his chin. Then he looked nervous as they might call him crazy. "But that's just a theory."