Author Topic: The timerip (IC)  (Read 10639 times)

Offline Aryd

• Species: Rainbow Snake (Farancia erytrogramma)
  • Mediocre at best.
  • Male
Re: The timerip (IC)
« Reply #50 on: March 16, 2015, 09:09:09 pm »
Gruwel lowered his gun as the figure talked to the others. He was still skeptical about the claims he was making, but it seemed that he had no choice but to go along with what he was saying. "So what is this job, then?" He asked, scowling at the cloud of skulls.
GameMaster Status!

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• My snark is worse than my bite
  • Male
« Reply #51 on: March 16, 2015, 09:14:41 pm »
Foc grabbed Julians shoulders and shook him "A PEN JULIAN, I NEED ONE NOW" He paused at the mention of 'innermost desire' but what was it he wanted? He had Hennen and they were happy, but he shuddered at the thought of Hennens reaction if he wasted his wish on something stupid, rubbing his lft ear nervously
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline T-Yoshi45

• 80% Raccoon, 20% Wolf, 100% Awesome!
  • Male
« Reply #52 on: March 16, 2015, 09:19:35 pm »
Blades thought for a minute "As much as i'd kinda want my old life back...I've grown accustomed to my new unlife. However a mate would be nice, one that could join me in this unlife...to walk by my side till the trees rotted and fell down around us..." having a bit of a poetic moment. "Unlife can be a rather lonely thing after all."

Sierra thought for a minute...Maybe she could use her wish to change things so Leilani could have a normal life again...but she was unsure. Maybe wish Tyvus had never existed? She knew there were many things she could do but she wasn't sure what to go with.

Faye seemed to notice Xavier in tears. She quickly went to his side. "Hey...what's the matter?"

Profile pic by Sandy Schreiber, her work's awesome!

Offline Furenzied

• Species: Husky/Border Collie
  • kitty ♥ :3
  • Male
« Reply #53 on: March 16, 2015, 09:23:22 pm »
"The funny thing about the heart, is that you can't tell what it wants, what would make you happiest." Desmond said with a laugh. "I'll just take what you deem to be that, seeing as you're so clearly as powerful as you are."
Mate of WereCat

Offline Blackrose13

• Species: Fox/wolf/corgi/other canine
  • The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #54 on: March 16, 2015, 09:24:51 pm »
Julian pushed the rabbit off of him. "Doc, get ahold of yourself!" He snarled a little at the other male, reaching into a pocket and removing a pen. "Take it and shush. Besides, i doubt reality is going to stop and allow you to take notes."

The skulls eye sockets fill with dreadful grey flame. "Did you not listen mortal...Fix the time rip...or you, and all you cherish...is sent to nothingness...This mission requires your talents. Warriors, many of you...immortals...vampires...mages...These talents you will need in equal measure if you are to succeed..."
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu
pm me if you want me to make something into D&D homebrew for you (sources will be credited of course)
Official Game master status! :D
"As long as theres music, ill keep on dancing!"

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #55 on: March 16, 2015, 09:29:56 pm »
Xavier quickly wiped his tears and shoved the photo back in his pocket. "I'm fine," he said with a soft murmur. "I'm just happy that my theory on this whole situation is correct. And my loved one is okay."

"Well... I know what I want. And I suppose I could help lead this little ragtag group. I lead a group back where I'm from if that helps," he said confidently.

Check out my Deviantart if you wanna http://kimberlinphotography.deviantart.com/

Offline Aryd

• Mediocre at best.
  • Male
« Reply #56 on: March 16, 2015, 09:33:54 pm »
"Fine." Gruwel said, seeming a bit annoyed. "What do I do first, then?" He glanced over at some of the others, not seeming very interested what they were doing.
GameMaster Status!

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #57 on: March 16, 2015, 09:45:43 pm »
Doc spoke in thought to Julian hoping he was still inside his head...he still hadn't learned how to get in someone elses head ~"Hear that"~ he scribbled notes as he thought, equations and observations randomly breaking into the conversation ~"being of unknown origins... "He said vampires, how long until the others figure it out" cocky kid thinks he can lead me"~

"Sorry Felix, but there's only one authority figure I recognize here"

~"possibly confirms multiverse theory" "So how long do we have to go  without using our powers? It's such a drag pretending to be mortal"~
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline Furenzied

• Male
« Reply #58 on: March 16, 2015, 09:46:46 pm »
"Oh sure, let him have the role, I'm only older than Axiom City." Desmond said with a laugh. "Decide whatever, just make it quick. We don't have all day to vote." He looked at his sword again and gave the hefty thing a few quick swings with his arm. "I was just in the middle of carving up demons, what else could be that worse?"
Mate of WereCat

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #59 on: March 16, 2015, 09:54:39 pm »
Julian mentally cursed, hackles raising, but said nothing, merely replying to Doc mentally. We dont use our powers until neccesary. Or, rather, I wont use my powers till necessary. use them whenever you want. He chuckled. "Felix my friend, while i applaud your initiative, perhaps we should see what qualifications the group members possess."

The spirit's skulls started to fade, and a swirl of black, inky material opened in the middle of the floor. "When you are finished...please enter the portal toghether...you will be taken to the first world..."
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu
pm me if you want me to make something into D&D homebrew for you (sources will be credited of course)

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #60 on: March 16, 2015, 09:59:15 pm »
"Trust me. Aside from my good looks obviously, I don't have many other qualifications besides leading and keeping up morale. My crew loved me. I practically have a plan for almost anything," Felix said with a shrug. "But hey. If I can't lead, I don't mind doing a little solo work."
Check out my Deviantart if you wanna http://kimberlinphotography.deviantart.com/

Offline Furenzied

• Male
« Reply #61 on: March 16, 2015, 10:06:27 pm »
"I belong to an organisation dedicated to eradicating demons, been at it nearly my whole life, even after I became immortal. So...seeing as I can't die, I can just hack off bits and they'll grow back in a snap, take them off myself or what have you. The fact that everything works even after the fact is just a plus." Desmond said, rather as if it was rehearsed before. "Scouting, combat, just to name a few, living semi conductor and torch on occasion...however I do have a strange diet..."
Mate of WereCat

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #62 on: March 16, 2015, 10:08:04 pm »
"I don't want to lead anyway, being in charge sucks" He continued scribbling notes in a blank journal "But seeing as how we have all the time in the universe, I say we take our time" he stepped towards the portal ~"wish I had my lab here " "Any particular reason why you are holding back?"~

Offline Sledge

• Species: Fyr Cat
  • Peace through superior firepower.
  • Male
« Reply #63 on: March 16, 2015, 10:16:27 pm »
General Vernon calmly moved towards Wise, no threat in the way she walked. "I apologize for my earlier actions. Another version of you has caused me great pain." She held up the partially melted ring hanging around her neck, then dropped it and held out a heavily armored hand. "General Vernon, Valkrie initiative."
----------
"So... Now what?" Janelle muttered, more to herself than anyone. She sat down with a sigh. "I wish Entity were here."
A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum. - If You Want Peace, Prepare For War.

Offline Furenzied

• Male
« Reply #64 on: March 16, 2015, 10:17:58 pm »
"I just don't know where I'm gonna get raw demon flesh from. I don't like being hungry...might look for substitutes." Desmond flatly said. "Never eaten a regular being before though, no need to worry, smells too bad, ruins my appetite. Long story short, if it smells good, I can eat it to fuel my body, anything else is for pleasure."
Mate of WereCat

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #65 on: March 16, 2015, 10:20:54 pm »
Julian sighed and rubbed his forehead. "My my my, seems like we have quite the conundrum. Though, i cant help but feel that it would be simpler to stick together rather than split into multiple groups. Perhaps a joint leadership?"
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu

Offline Aryd

• Mediocre at best.
  • Male
« Reply #66 on: March 16, 2015, 10:29:46 pm »
Gruwel turned to face the portal the figure had spoken of. He approached it, inspecting every inch of it. The figure had said that they should enter it together, but they all seemed to be pretty caught up in whatever they were doing. He wondered if it could really be so bad if he entered alone.
GameMaster Status!

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #67 on: March 16, 2015, 10:39:30 pm »
Sierra was still weary of Vernon but she has put away the detective special. She looked at Vernon "I suppose I can play nice for now..." she said quietly. She waited for Wise to introduce himself before she introduced herself.

Blades stepped up "I advise we all stick into one big group for now and from there we'll see who works well together and who needs to be kept away from who. Usually i'm a lone wolf but that don't mean I can't play nice with others...Once you get past my rather...unconventional looks, but dying and being brought back to life after a few days to rot will do that to you."

Faye looked at Xavier "Speaking of leaders and talents and whatnot, what do you do? What are you're special skills and whatnot?" Trying to lighten the mood a little

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #68 on: March 16, 2015, 10:44:30 pm »
The portal resembled a swirl of inky black, studded with stars that winked in and out of focus, along with other astronomical phenomenon
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #69 on: March 17, 2015, 07:46:14 am »
Xavier rubbed the back of his head nervously. "Oh. I-I don't do much. I just know some book things here and there. Medical, biological, scientific. I mean... not much but I guess a little more than average," he said not so confident in his abilities.

Felix shrugged. "I don't see why not. Could be interesting. Can't say I've ever done that before. But we could definitely do that," Felix said with a wide smirk. "So... I'm guessing you would be the other leader," Felix asked curiously to Julian.

Wise shoved Vernon's hand away from his. "Tis not so easy to earn my forgiveness," Wise stated as he began to walk away towards Sierra. "We need to leave Sierra. For whatever reason it is that we were chosen, I want no part in it."

Offline Sledge

• Species: Fyr Cat
  • Peace through superior firepower.
  • Male
« Reply #70 on: March 17, 2015, 09:06:10 am »
"I can be a valuable ally or a fearsome enemy." Farica warned, her visor's golden stare not leaving Wise's face. "You have made your choice."
A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum. - If You Want Peace, Prepare For War.

Offline Amducious

• Species: Northern Sergal
  • Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #71 on: March 17, 2015, 09:51:43 am »
Zeklon walked towards the portal and said "No going back." He stopped inches away from it thinking about his decision and waited for the others.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2015, 07:56:41 pm by Amducious »
Profile art By @Paxdoesart on Twitter

What is the true purpose of existing?

Add me on FA! https://www.furaffinity.net/user/amduciousthesergal/

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #72 on: March 17, 2015, 08:02:13 pm »
Julian laughed nervously and raised his hands "I really cant do anything spectacular, in fact, im not even sure why im here. Im no soldier..."
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #73 on: March 17, 2015, 08:57:12 pm »
Sierra looked at Wise "Wise...How are we gonna get out of here? Aside from that portal, nothing but dark and nothingness far as the eye can see." She sighed looking at her picture of Leilani "As much as I wanna get back to Leilani and to saving Iterius...we might not have any other options for now."

"Well...i'm kind of in a similar boat as you." Faye responded "I was just a student at an academy, a magic academy albeit but still...just finished my first month of classes and bam...i'm here."

Blades rolled his eyes and went back to Desmond "So how long you think we'll be arguing over who's gonna be leader before we actually get to this task we been sucked into?" stretching out a bit as he paused. "I might never be able to die but I know I sure don't wanna spend my unlife in this..."

Offline Furenzied

• Male
« Reply #74 on: March 17, 2015, 09:42:19 pm »
"Unlife? Not for me. I'd like a stiff drink and a burger right now myself but not that...perhaps a century or so. Does it really matter?" Desmond said with a laugh. "If no time has passed from when we got here to now, then it will only take that same amount of time to decide that." He looked at his blade with a smile. "We could remove competition but...that wouldn't be good."
Mate of WereCat