Author Topic: Mike's Diary  (Read 2079 times)

Offline angelhearty14

• I go by Snow.
  • Female
Mike's Diary
« on: October 25, 2012, 06:14:21 pm »
Hey guys! Tell me what you think about Mike's Diary. Any thing you like or dislike? What do you think I should do from this point? Please and thanks.  :goldlaugh:

Mike's diary

If any one reads my journal, I may just die. I'll die of embarrassment; that's for sure.

Hello, My name is Mikie Evan Cambell.
I am a senior at Clear Creek High School. I live in a small town in Colorado called Evergreen. I am 17 years old today (Nov/18/2012). I'm 6ft. and 4in. I weigh around
230lbs. I'm husky for a Husky. LOL! I'm so punny. Any-who...Where was I? Oh yeah, I love to draw, write and run. I fear the dark, and fire. My favorite color is brown.
I like to learn new things. If you don't believe me look at my report cards. All 100% A's. I wear tan cargo pants, black works boots, and black collared shirts almost
every day. I always have on my thick framed glasses. I can't see to well without them...

My parents are both Siberian huskies and are VERY proud of the pure husky thing... My whole family are Siberian huskies. The whole "pure blood" thing is kind of a
huge probelm for me... See the girl I like isn't a Siberian husky... she isn't even a husky. Nixie is German shepherd and Arctic wolf. Her father is a alpha wolf.
Her mother is the German shepherd.

Nixie's full name is lovely. It's beautiful. It's all I can think about. Nixie Amber Sky. It flows so well together like a dream. She looks like a dream.
The brown and black of a German shepherd but the soft woolly fur of a wolf. Beautiful yellow eyes that shine like stars. Her tail curls up so cute like and all fluffy.
Every inch of her body is beautiful and perfect. Today she was wearing my favorite outfit. The strapless hot pink dress with black poka dots and a small black bow,
fish net stockings, the black lace up boot heels, and a necklace that reads Angel in diamonds. She is an angel. She was to beautiful in class today. I had to take a
break from her. Heh. Anyway...so yeah. I can't bring a mix breed to my home. My parents would skin me alive and make a coat out of my fur. So I have a problem...
Rawr! I may or may not steal your cookies...or just poke you with a spoon and run.

Offline Old Rabbit

• Species: Rabbit Artist
  • Birthday wisher.
  • Male
    • Art by Oldrabbit
Re: Mike's Diary
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2012, 12:27:26 am »
Looks good.  Would make a nice start of a romantic story.

At least it's starting that way.

One story line could be his love of several years is very sick and he is thinking
about the past as he reads his diary.

Of course there are many love story ideas that could work into it.

Keep up the good work. :orbunny:
oldrabbit.com