Author Topic: Alex in wonderland  (Read 1971 times)

Offline Blackrose13

• Species: Fox/wolf/corgi/other canine
  • The furry little freak
  • Male
Alex in wonderland
« on: January 30, 2013, 05:30:19 pm »
Okay, this is one of my stories that I have been working on and tweaking for some time. Sorry its late, to the person whom I told I would post it a while ago.
DISCLAMER: This story contaisn tastefull male/male romance (kissing, snuggling, and hugging, nothing explicit or dirty), mild cussing (nothing worse than damn), and some violence and blood (but no gore, and not very much of it). Please note a few facts: all characters are over eighteen, so this is NOT cubs, I DO NOT own alice in wonderland, or any related works. These characters are mine, but I honestly dont care if you draw them, use them in your stories, etc. Just let me see it, cause I am curious. If you have an idea for a character, since I am not entirely sure where this story is going yet, feel free to pm me there stats and personality. But yeah, so lets go. Here is a list of characters, and a nice little intro.
ALEX: A young Fennec. Alex has just turned 20, and is enrolling for his first year in darkwoods university. Although not shy,and very nice, Alex was never very popular. But now for some reason, Alex cant seem to find a moments peace! Everyone seems to suddenly be falling head over heels for him.
REN: A neko-cat, the chesire cat to be precise, and one of the people who falls in love with Alex. Ren is rather fickle, as he is a cat, and he is very fast. As the chesire cat, he can turn invisible, float, and teleport, but seems to forget this once he is off the ground.
LEE: The dormouse, and a sweet guy. Lee is rather scatter minded, and he is also a narcoleptic, which doesnt help when he has an important job. To help him stay up, he drinks lots of coffee, which has the side effect of keeping him on a sugar high nearly all the time.
NICHOLAS: A wolf, and the representation of the mad hatter. Nicholas seems cool and collected, but he really has a terrible temper. He seems to want Alex just so that the other wonderlanders cannot have him.
NICK AND NATE: Twin red foxes, and tweedle dee and tweedle dum. Though they act like children, they are perhap the most dangerous of the group. Their fondness for pranks, combined with their childish impatience, can be a dangerous combo.
WHITE: A neko-rabbit, the white rabbit. White is almost fanatically devoted to winning Alex. This devotion often ends up making him a prime target for the others.
BLACK: A neko-rabbit, and the march hair. Whites brother, the two are nothing alike. They dont even appear to be the same species. Black is seems rather stupid, but in actuality he is one of the smartest of the bunch.
JESTER: A mysterious masked man who seems to be stalking Alex. Though comically inept at times, he is also scary at others. His species is unknown, althoough the mask he wears seems far to short to fit on even a cats muzzle...
The story is starting out short, and I will post more the farther along we go, so just bear with me guys and gals!

Alex looked up at the tall spires of the university. Darkwoods university. The extremely exclusive all boys acadamy. It had amazing courses in all manner of subjects, as well as being the only school Alex had been accepted to. Odd, but Alex wasnt one to complain. He walked along the front of the building. It looked like it would be more at home in a vampire movie than as a school. Then he heard a light yelp, and crashed to the ground. The fall hurt, even more so for the weight settling on his shoulders. He pushed whatever it was off of his back, and turned to see a cat. The cats fur was dyed purple and pink, and he wore a pair of jeans and a black band tee. He shook his head and stood up, glaring at Alex. "Whats the matter with you? Dont you know better than to walk under falling people?" Alex just stared. "How was I suppposed to know you were going to fall? Besides, you fell on me!" The cat scoffed. "Its your fault. You should be paying better attention. You messed up my fall anyawys. I have never been so ungracefull in my life. I hope your happy now." With that, he turned and walked off primly. Alex watched him go, feeling confused and dazed. Well, great way to start the school year...
« Last Edit: January 30, 2013, 06:31:01 pm by Blackrose13 »
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu
pm me if you want me to make something into D&D homebrew for you (sources will be credited of course)
Official Game master status! :D
"As long as theres music, ill keep on dancing!"

Offline Saiyu

• Species: SkunKitty
  • OMG there's text here!
  • Female
    • Saiyu's commissions
Re: Alex in wonderland
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2013, 11:37:09 pm »
Heh, interesting, interesting indeed so far =o with your character introductions and the way it's started out. =p I wonder where this is going now xD

Would you like to stalk my DeviantArt
Or YouTube xD?