Author Topic: This itch...  (Read 1937 times)

Offline Shim

• Male
This itch...
« on: April 09, 2013, 12:34:11 am »
(This is an experiment. An interactive story, almost. Treat it like a real thread and we'll see if this goes anywhere. The poster is just..a guy, posting on a regular old forum. A healthy amount of suspension of disbelief couldn't hurt, by the way.)

All day I've had this little itch on my thigh. Like, it almost hurts. Like a mosquito or a spider bite, but..bigger? It's like I can feel the itch in more than one place AROUND the little area.

Any suggestions? I've looked around the internet, but I don't really word these things that well.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2013, 12:51:12 am by Shim »

Offline Mylo

Re: This itch...
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2013, 01:24:06 am »
Hmmm...I know you've looked around the Internet, but perhaps you could take a picture and post it to the forums?  Then, some people here might be able to help you.  Just remember that we aren't doctors on Furtopia...you are probably better off getting professional help if it is anything too serious.

Offline Old Rabbit

• Species: Rabbit Artist
  • Birthday wisher.
  • Male
    • Art by Oldrabbit
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2013, 11:24:24 am »
Sometimes spider bites can be bad. If it doesn't go away in a few
days or gets worse. You should see a doctor.
oldrabbit.com

Offline Leeseetsa

• La, la, la~
  • Female
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2013, 07:25:27 pm »
When you say "bigger," how much so are we talikg about? :P
Hey, I have a DA:
http://leeseetsa.deviantart.com/

Never give up, everything you do has a reason; Never feel alone, there's always something there with you; Never feel defeated and dim, there's always a spark inside you