general furry discussion > convention talk

Furtopian camp out!

<< < (10/10)

Misha:
Mono and I will be there, but we won't be able to pick any furries up along the way.  I'm sorry if you were going to rely on us to get you there, but after a careful look at our options and plans, we both realized we wouldn't be able to do it.

Karazynn:
Rrrr.  This is one time living in Canada sucks (besides the winters ).  See, if I still lived in Windsor/Detroit, I could just drive down (providing I could rent/borrow a car).  But nooooo, I have to live in Saskatoon **grump**

Eh.  Anyway.  Sounds like fun youse guys ^__^

The Canadian Furtopians should host something, mebbe in Banff or Assinaboine

Pillowmint:
The fact that I moved considerably further from Kentucky and the cost of the move I'd have to say this one is out of the question, much as I'd love to come chill with you guys again.

*keeps his sights on MFF*

WhiteShepherd:
Move here for better visibility of those who wish to go.  

I called Carter Caves.  They do not take reservations so we'll try to get there early Aug 5th and reserve a decent site with shade.

Don't forget to bring a pair of OLD shoes (new shoes may set stained) and a nice set of knee pads are a glory send when your doing heavy-crawing caving.  Note the types of caving will be up to you.  There are caves with paved paths and caves you can walk through natural and then there are the caves you will REALLY squeeze/swim through at times.  Outside it is beautiful and lots of great hiking with lots of great things to see.  Horseback riding is also an option.  Anyone up for a camp out cooking contest?

WhiteShepherd

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version