general furry discussion > convention talk

Califur.1 2005

<< < (2/16) > >>

Kyuzo:
I'm still not sure if I can go yet or not, I want to, but it all depends on my job.

Mazz:
i still wanna go. i gotta see ifi can find anyone out here who will give me a ride and a place to sleep. i might be able to get the money for a place... hopefully. if not then i guess its another one i have to miss.

Captain Josentier Leafrunner:
I went to the first Califur last year....(I was the big Bunny for thoes who were there) And I have to say that the con was a bust in my opinion......so poorly ran. I hope they do better this year...though I'm not holding my breath. Even if I still lived in SoCal I probably would pass this con up.

Joey Leaf Runner

Party Pony:
Quote (Joey Leaf Runner @ Mar. 06 2005, 7:28 pm)I went to the first Califur last year... And I have to say that the con was a bust in my opinion... so poorly ran.
Thought for a first effort it did pretty well.  I Have been to lots of 'first' cons including the first San Diego Comic Con (now CCI), the first Confurence, the first Zonie-con and the first Further Confusion to name a few.  I even ran a series of cons in Orange County.  Most cons start out a bit bumpy.

I was also at Califur '04.  Had a dealers table and did pretty good business.  So did Foxxfire, who had the table next to me.  Also had fun in suit... I was the party pony.  Will admit it wasn't a heavy function con... more of a party con.

Also, tend to think any furcon withing easy driving distance is worth the time.  It is just fun to hang around with furfolks for a day or two.

Nikko:
wow... I might be able to make it to this one..... I am sure gonna try....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version