Author Topic: Inseperable  (Read 1582 times)

Offline FelixTheFox

• Male
Inseperable
« on: February 16, 2012, 02:56:19 pm »
(This is my first attempt at a story, parts will be continually added below)
:PART 1:

He slowly opened his eyes, a sharp pain struck his leg when he tried to move. A thousand different noises were buzzing through his ears. He had to keep focused, he mustn't give up. The once thousand noises now decreased to one. One voice. One person calling. It was her, he knew it was. A voice that beautiful is too incredible to mistaken for another. "I must keep going" he muttered to himself as he desperately hoisted himself to his feet...

4 HOURS EARLIER
The smell of fresh bacon flooded the room as Fenzal sat waiting for his serving. Across the table sat his father sipping a hot cup of coffee while reading his morning newspaper. His mother was tirelessly frying bacon, pouring countless cups of coffee and continually putting fresh slices of bread into the toaster.
qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnm

Offline FelixTheFox

• Male
Re: Inseperable
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2012, 03:06:51 pm »
:PART 2:

Fenzal was no special 15 year old anthropomorphic red fox. He wasn't in a sports team or a genious getting straight A's in all of his exams. In fact, hardly anybody in his school knew him or had ever heard his name. He wasn't particularly fond of many people but one, a vixen named Amy. She is the one he has loved since the day he first saw her walk into the classroom with her gorgeous blonde hair flowing over her shoulders like a golden waterfall of beauty. Although the courage just wasn't in him to ask her on a date, he still has the occasional conversation with her, mainly about homeworks or holidays, nothing too personal. All of his hopes are about to be destroyed, for today she is moving.

Offline FelixTheFox

• Male
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2012, 03:21:36 pm »
:PART 3:

"How far would you go for love?" Fenzal gently asked his father across the breakfast table,
"Meh" came a deep voice from behind the newspaper,
"Richard!" screeched the mother as she smacked him on the back of the head with a piece of toast and lowered her tone, "What he meant to say is that he would go to the end of the earth for me"
"Yeah, because then there would be nobody to make me this cracking breakfast every morning" chuckled his father.
"Uhh, thanks for the advice" Fenzal said quickly as he threw the last bit of his toast in his mouth. Leaving the room he could still hear laughing behind him. He flung his bag around his shoulders, left the front door and made his way down the pavement. Hands in his pockets, staring at the ground he thought over what his mother had said when he hit something hard.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2012, 03:23:14 pm by NightFox-96 »

Offline FelixTheFox

• Male
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2012, 03:33:34 pm »
:PART 4:

"I'm so sorry" he repeated as he helped the vixen to her feet and of course, it was Amy. She had been carrying a box of belongings to a van , the contents now lay scattered across the ground. "Here let me help" he said nervously as he desperately lifted  the possessions. "Where are you moving to anyway?"
"Montreal" she replied sharply
"Montreal? That's, uhh, that-"
"Canada, it's in Canada" she said in a hurried voice,
"I knew that" he replied smartly. At that moment he lifted an overturned photograph and flipped it over, his heart started racing as he realized the person in the photo, was him.

Offline FelixTheFox

• Male
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2012, 03:46:37 pm »
:PART 5:

At that moment she snatched it from his hands, threw it in the box and made her way to the car. Fenzal stood in silence, not knowing what to do. She was about to get into the car when he shouted "I love you!". She didn't hear him and the car drove off into the distance. Leaving him standing alone with his mind playing over what he had just witnessed.

Later in English class he couldn't concentrate, thoughts of what would have happened with him and Amy if he acted sooner overshadowed everything in his head. He knew the teacher was speaking but to him no words were spoken. "Fenzal! Can I have your attention please!" came a loud voice from the front of the room. For a second he was listening intently though slowly began daydreaming once again. He rested his head on the table and closed his eyes.

Offline FelixTheFox

• Male
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2012, 04:02:45 pm »
:PART 6:

He gazed out the window at the old oak tree standing tall in the centre of a flower patch and there was Amy! She was dancing and laughing around the tree, picking up the flowers and smelling them. Fenzal wanted to go out and hug her but as he thought of this her smile became a soft frown with a look of pity in her eyes and she ran away. He reached out for her but she was gone.

"No!" he suddenly sat up right and looked around him panting heavily and then out the window. There was the tree in the flower bed but she wasn't there. It was just a dream. Looking around he noticed everyone was staring at him. "Go to the principles office! Now!" thundered the teacher.
"I'm going to the airport" Fenzal said in a relaxed but serious tone as he ran out of the classroom, grabbed a bunch of flowers and sprinted down the road as fast as he could.

Offline FelixTheFox

• Male
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2012, 04:36:07 pm »
:PART 7:

I gotta stop her, I gotta stop her" he rhymed to himself while running through the city, "Airport, five minutes away, I can make it." he whizzed around corners, barged through crowds, and powered down alleyways. Approaching a road he mumbled "Almost there, go. To. End. Of. Earth. Remember tha-" SLAM!

He slowly opened his eyes to see a rough concrete ground. He tried to get up but there was a sharp pain in his leg that brought him back down. A thousand different noises were buzzing through his ears. A crowd was forming around him. "Keep focused" he thought to himself, "She's leaving." The thousands of noises now decreased to one. One voice, Amy's voice. "She's calling me, I love you, Amy, don't leave, please." He pushed himself back up to his feet. The intense pain in his right leg slowed him but he still pushed on.

Offline FelixTheFox

• Male
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2012, 04:45:16 pm »
:PART 8:

His run was now a limp but his love was stronger than ever. He reached the airport, barely able to hold himself up, he looked through the fence at the runway. There was her plane, he was sure of it. Without thinking he began climbing over and dropped down on the other side. The impact made the pain in his leg worse, he let out a loud scream and fell to his hands and knees. Still gripping the flowers in his hand, he saw the plane move and made a painful dash towards it, not even knowing what to do when he gets there. It was already faster than he was but he still ran. It lifted from the ground and he still chased it. Then it was gone...

Offline FelixTheFox

• Male
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2012, 04:54:39 pm »
:PART 9:

He slowly grinded to a halt. Alone in the middle of the runway staring into the sky. The only noise was the faint whistling of the gentle breeze. "Goodbye" he said in a soft, croaky voice, he loosened his grip and the flowers intended for her, fell to the wet tarmac below. A single tear ran down the fur on the side of his face. She was gone and nothing could bring her back. He wanted the wind to take him away, he didn't care where, nothing mattered to him anymore...

Offline FelixTheFox

• Male
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2012, 05:09:17 pm »
:PART 10: (final)

He opened his front door slowly and stepped inside. Only just noticing the damage he had done to his leg. He dropped his bag on the floor. There was blood covering his leg and his fur was a mess. Voices were coming from the next room. He stumbled forward and had to use the doorframe as support when he heard two voices shout "oh my god! Fenzal!" one, was his mother, his vision was blurring so he had to squint hard to see who the other was. "Am, Amy? he mumbled as they sat him on the couch as he continued, "You, you're in Mon-Montreal, in Canada."
"No, i'm here, I convinced my family to come back because I realized, well, I love you. I got here and you were gone. Your mother didn't even know where you were. We were so worried!"
"Amy, I love you too." Fenzal mumbled as he fell asleep. THE END
« Last Edit: February 16, 2012, 05:12:03 pm by NightFox-96 »