Author Topic: White Tigress: War against the World  (Read 2836 times)

Offline BeckyL97

• Species: Black Dragon/White Tigress
  • It's great to be back!
  • Female
White Tigress: War against the World
« on: December 05, 2011, 03:56:23 pm »
Chapter 1:Back to the war camp

A young white tigress ran through the forest. She wasn't pursuing prey or being chased herself...no, she had a much more important reason to run as fast as her legs would carry her.

"Gotta pick up speed..." the tigress muttered. She began to run at speeds that seemed to defy the laws of physics. Suddenly, there was a loud crack that sounded almost like thunder.

"YES!" the tigress cried, grinning. And then there was a bright flash, and another thunderous crashing noise...and where the tigress had once been, there was nothing.

The tigress reappeared in a camp, bustling with hundreds of other white tigers and tigresses, as well as a few other animals. This was the Ice Tiger War Camp, where every white tiger was preparing to go to war.

"Aastha, your majesty!" a shrill voice, that vaguely resembled the voice of a cat being strangled, cried. A crane bird landed before the younf white tigress.

"Ah, Sarus." the tigress sighed, bowing slightly. "It's good to be back. Do you bring good news?"

"No, your majesty!" Sarus panted. "The armies of the Fire Tigers are on the move! They'll be here within a week!" Aastha gasped; this was VERY bad news indeed.

((I'll write some more, hopefully longer, chapters for this soon.))
<---- Please click me! :) Thanks!

Offline Grisli

• Male
Re: White Tigress: War against the World
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2012, 04:07:03 pm »
I like it! I'd definitely be interested to read some more of this. :)
Always looking for new friends. :D

Offline BeckyL97

• It's great to be back!
  • Female
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2012, 01:13:13 pm »
Chapter 2: Aastha's Plan

Aastha ran at tremendous speed towards an enormous tent-like building. Sarus, the crane, followed in her wake, at some distance because he was perhaps even a little afraid of the white tigress.

"DALU!" Aastha screeched, coming to an abrubt halt inside the tent. An ancient-looking white tiger turned slowly to look at her with eyes full of sorrow.

"I knew you were coming, Aastha." he said, slowly. "You' have heard the news?"

"Yes." Aastha replied, a little out of breath. "But what are we to do? Since the last attack of the Fire Tigers, we've had half our troops wiped out! Curse those beings and their fire magic..." Aastha growled savagely. Sarus the crane, who had landed, took a few steps back.

"We must stand up to them, if we are to keep this world from slavery for the rest of days." Dalu said. "But with our current forces, we are no match for them." Dalu then lowered his voice and spoke, softly.

"But YOU have to survive this. You are the last of the Royal Ice Tiger bloodline, and if something happens to the rest of us...YOU must save this world." he said, solemnly. Aastha nodded. It was all true. But for a tigress of her age to be the world's saviour? It sounded so...scary for her.

"If the armies lose, you must hide far away. We cannot afford for you to come to harm, young Aastha." Dalu continued.

"I know..." Aastha muttered.

Not long after that, Aastha was perched on a hill, watching the bustling tigers and tigresses of the war camp below.

"Oh, AAAASTHA!" a voice suddenly called, shortly before Aastha was bowled over by a mass of white and black striped fur. Aastha looked up into a grinning face.

"Aalok, MUST you do that?" Aastha moaned, pushing the tiger off her and standing up, standing tall.

"Awww, come on, have a little sense of humour!" Aalok said, still grinning. He touched his paw to a rock on the ground, which quickly became coated in a thick layer of ice. Aalok then proceeded to bat the ice-ball between his paws in a game. Aalok then rolled the ice ball over to Aastha, who merely took one look at it and crushed it beneath a paw.

"FOCUS, Aalok!" she snapped, irritably. "Don't you know about the impending attack?"

"Oh, yeah, that." Aalok said, worry crossing his face temproarily. "man, we're gonna need one heck of a big lucky rabbit's foot to beat those guys." Aastha's eyes snapped wide open.

"THAT'S IT!" Aastha cried.

"What's it?" Aalok asked, confused.

"We'll find Lord Lepus!" Aastha said.

"What, that Rabbit God who can bestow great power on those in need?" Aalok asked. "I mean, isn't he just a legend?"

"He's our only chance, Aalok." Aastha snapped. "We have to tell Dalu!"

Offline Old Rabbit

• Species: Rabbit Artist
  • Birthday wisher.
  • Male
    • Art by Oldrabbit
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2012, 11:36:14 am »
Nice story. Thanks for sharing. :orbunny:
oldrabbit.com

Offline BeckyL97

• It's great to be back!
  • Female
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2012, 12:58:01 pm »
Chapter 3: RUN, AASTHA! RUN!

Dalu had not liked Aastha's plan. But he had to admit that Lord Lepus was their only chance. So he had allowed Aastha to go, on the condition that she took Sarus the crane with her. Aastha had agreed to this, and she and Sarus had gathered the supplies they needed.  They werw about to leave when Aalok ran up to them.

"Hi, Aastha! We leaving now?" he asked, grinning.

"I am, and Sarus is, but you're not. You're not coming with us." Aastha replied. Aalok's face fell.

"Ah...I see...I'd slow you down, wouldn't I, eh?" he said, forcing a chuckle.

"Yes. I'm sorry, Aalok." Aastha said, stepping forward and nudging her friend gently with her head. "But don't worry.I'll return safely, with the key to our victory." Aalok did not reply, but turned and began to walk away, looking very crestfallen.

"We'd better go, your majesty." Sarus whispered in Aastha's ear. "We must hurry." Aastha nodded slowly, turning and starting to walk. Sarus took flight and soared high above her. Aastha took one look behind her before setting off at a 100 mph run to the hills.

Hours after that, and the two animals were no closer to finding the legendary Lepus. But they couldn't give up. They had millions of lives to save.

"AASTHA!" Sarus suddenly squawked. "Look! Over there!" Aastha turned to see what Sarus had spotted. There was a tigress crouching in the shadows. But her coat was not white, like Aastha's...it was orange and black. This was a fire tigress. And she was about to attack.

Normally, Aastha would've attacked without hesitation. But there was something different about this tigress. An air of familiarity. Something that made Aastha want to leave this feline alone. Something that made her want to turn tail and run...

...so that's exactly what she did.

Offline BeckyL97

• It's great to be back!
  • Female
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2012, 12:57:29 pm »
Chapter 4: Fire and Ice

Aastha turned and ran as fast as she could. The bad news was that the fire tigress had decided to chase her.

"By all that's..." Aastha muttered. "Don't you fire tigers ever MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS?!" She kicked out with one of her back legs, claws outstretched. The limb hit the fire tigress right in the face and sent her sprawling back. The fire tigress growled savagely and breathed out a fierce breath of flame. Aastha dodged this, but the act of doing so made her smack into a rock. She slumped down but scrambled up as the fire tigress lunged again. Aastha lauched herself at them and the two huge felines collided in mid-air, clawing at each other. When they came back down to the ground, the fire tigress breathed out another blast of fire. Aastha leapt up to avoid the attack. She then landed and stamped down with great force with her front paws, creating a path of ice that reached the fire tigress and froze their front paws.

"CURSES!" the fire tigress screamed.

"I should probably kil you now..." Aastha growled. "But I don't need to waste time." The fire tigress growled.

((WOAH, I just realized how many views this thread had...WOW!))

Offline BeckyL97

• It's great to be back!
  • Female
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2012, 03:19:26 pm »
Chapter 5: Relation?

The fire tigress did not leep at Aastha again, but instead stayed eerily still. Aastha didn't dare turn her back on the fire tigress, however...she knew that these tricky and fierce felines could strike at any moment, without warning. So focused was she on the Fire Tigress that Aastha didn't notice the ground around her feet was heating up. The temperature of the ground was rising to exceedingly high heats and when Aastha eventually did feel the heat coming through to her paws, she looked down to find that the ground around her feet had burst into flames. Startled, Aastha jumped back from the fire, but it rose up at her like some demonic serpent, and then it seemed to lunge at her. Aastha knew what was going on. She had noticed the glowing eyes of the Fire Tigress. The enemy was using her deadly power that had brought much of the Ice Army to their knees.

"I think not!" Aastha growled. She landed back on all four paws, placing them firmly upon the ground, tossing her head back and unleashing a roar of such volume that the ground seemed to shake. The Fire Tigress lost her concentration briefly, but the flames reared up again as if to swallow Aastha up. Her echoing roar had quite startled Sarus the Crane, who fell over backwards in shock. Then Aastha returned to glaring at the Fire Tigress. Then, much to her enemy's annoyance, Aastha gave a smug little grin.

"Good thing you decided to STICK around." she said. "Oh? What's the matter? Cat got your tongue?" She laughed. The Fire Tigress was confused. Then, the truth dawning on her, the tigress looked at her paws. Ice had encased them and the evil tigress found that she could no longer move her paws at all. Cursing mildly to herself, the Fire Tigress breathed out a flame on the ice, but this had no effect. Aastha glared.

"That won't do anything. You'll have to WAIT for the ice to melt." she said. "Oh, but that's no trouble for ME. I, Aastha, last of the royal Ice Tigers, am on a desperate quest to save my people." She was about to turn away from the worthless enemy when she heard the Fire Tigress mutter something under her breath.

"What was that?" Aastha asked, turning to the Fire Tigress, eyebrows raised (or the feline equivilent of eyebrows, at least). The fire tigress looked Aastha right in the eye.

"You...you're searching for Lepus, are you not?" they asked. Their voice was refined, and if a human would've heard it, they would have called it a British accent. Aastha was surprised.

"How do you know that?" she asked. The enemy grinned, showing sharp teeth.

"I have my ways." she said. "And you said your name is Aastha...did you not? Well, do you know what MY name is?" Aastha frowned.

"Well...no. I don't recall meeting you or beating you in battle before." she muttered.

"You won't have seen me in battle. I'm not a member of the Fire Army." the mysterious tigress replied. Aastha frowned yet again.

"Then where can I have seen you before? Just who ARE you?" she asked. "And why should I even know you in the first place?" The enemy gave a smooth smile, their paws still restrained by the ice encasing them.

"I should certainly HOPE you know me." she said, casually. "I am your half sister, after all."