Author Topic: Furry Friends  (Read 2368 times)

Offline Feline Frenzy

• Mreow!
  • Male
Furry Friends
« on: April 17, 2013, 10:44:54 pm »
This is one of my first furry stories, guys!  (: It does have vore in it, but it is clean, soft, non-fatal, oral vore. If you don't mind that, then read on!

Lightning flashed outside as the old grandfather clock chimed for the 13th time.
A young man, about 14 years old, snapped his head out of his Nintendo Power magazine. "That's strange..." He squinted through the dim light, trying to make out the numbers on the clock, but suddenly, the doorbell rang. "I wonder who that could be..." he wondered, making his way to the door. When he opened it, his heart almost stopped.
There, on his porch, stood a girl about his own age; but not just any girl. Slick, black fur covered her from head to toe, pointy ears stood on her head, and a long tail wrapped itself around her body. She might have looked more menacing if the pouring rain hadn't thoroughly drenched her. She spoke, in a surprisingly sweet and worried voice, "Um, hi... Before you start freaking out, just listen to me. I've been banished from my home, and nobody will take me in... May I stay here?"
The boy adjusted his glasses, trying to pull himself together, but all he could do was stare in shock at the cat-girl in front of him.
The feline mistook this as hesitance, and begged, "Please, sir! I promise I won't be any trouble. Besides, I can make a stay rather interesting."
Another flash of lightning snapped the boy to his senses. "Oh, um, yeah... I guess you can come in..."
The feline beamed. "Oh, thank you so much! You won't regret this!" She stepped inside eagerly, then turned around and called, "Chelsea! You can come out now."
The boy blinked in surprise as he saw another furry female approach him tentatively from her hiding place. She timidly held out her paw, and spoke softly, "Hi... I'm Chelsea. Nice to meet you..."
The boy hesitantly took Chelsea's paw and shook it gently. "Hi... I'm confused..."
The black-furred feline grabbed his hand and shook it. "My name is Samantha. And don't get used to her," she added, gesturing to her companion, "she doesn't stay shy for long." She motioned for Chelsea to come in.
Chelsea, covered with fluffy golden-blonde fur, obeyed silently.
The boy closed the door behind them, still dazed.
He looked from one to the other, then back again, at a loss for words.
Samantha tilted her head. "What's the matter?"
The boy shook his head. "I... You... Um..."
"Well, you have a name, don'tcha? Let's have it."
"Oh! Um, I'm Brent..."
Samantha placed her paws on Brent's shoulders. "Listen, Brent, this is not a dream. We're really real."
Brent's face stayed blank for a moment. Then-- "This. Is. Awesome! I've read about furries before, but I never thought I'd actually get to meet one!"
Chelsea looked surprised. "You mean..." she began, "You're not afraid of us? You don't shun us? You... like us?"
"Well, yeah." Brent smiled. "Feline furries are the best. Especially female ones."
Chelsea blushed. "Aw, thanks..."
Samantha blushed as well. "You're too kind... But wait." She raised an eyebrow. "Why female?"
Brent shrugged. "I guess partly because I'm a guy, but mostly because girls are more empathetic and caring."
The two felines smiled. "Aww, that's so sweet," Chelsea remarked.
"Yeah," Samantha agreed. "May we sit?" She gestured to the sofa in the living room.
"You may," Brent replied, and led them to it. They all sat down, admiring each other's company.
Suddenly, a growl sounded from Samantha's midsection. She blushed, embarrassed. "Sorry, I'm kinda hungry from not eating for so long..."
"Oh, that’s too bad… Can I get you something?" Brent offered.
"No, I'm fine." She gave a fake smile. "But I do have a question for you."
"Yeah?"
"May I please eat you? You look very appetizing..."
"Say what?! Why would I let you eat me?!"
"Oh! Sorry, let me explain: Anthros have two stomachs; one is for normal eating, and the other..." She blushed.
"Is for...?"
"Eating others..." Chelsea finished shyly. "Our second stomach is designed to stretch to contain large meals, such as yourself."
"Chelsea! Don't be rude!"
"Oh! Sorry, my tongue slipped. That was supposed to stay as a thought... Oh, and that stomach doesn't digest either. It's more of a way to protect others, or to temporarily satisfy our hunger."
"So, you need to eat twice as much?"
"No, not really," Samantha replied, "We could, but we only need to fill one stomach to be satisfied."
"...Samantha?" came Chelsea's small voice.
"Yeah?"
"...I want to eat him."
"No way! I saw him first!"
Chelsea's tail started swishing back and forth in annoyance. "Y'know, I'll settle for eating you."
"Ha! I'll swallow you within two seconds!"
"Um, girls?"
Chelsea became fired up. "Why don't you put your stomach where your mouth is?"
"Oh, I will!"
Samantha pounced toward Chelsea, mouth wide open, but Chelsea rolled of the couch. She roared, then tackled Samantha to the floor, and managed to get the her in a headlock. She began to devour her, and when she was sure Sam's head was in her throat, she swallowed powerfully and quickly, allowing no chance for escape.
Brent watched in awe as he witnessed Samantha disappearing down Chelsea's throat, her squirming form getting pushed deeper into her furry body. Chelsea's stomach gradually distended as she consumed her sister, and when she was finished, she sat on the floor, purring contently, paws over her belly.
"Chelsea!"
"What can I say? I told you so!"
"When did you get so strong?!"
"When my stomach started demanding to be filled." Chelsea giggled.
Samantha stopped struggling, knowing it was pointless. "This isn't fair," she mewed, saddened.
"Um, girls," Brent began nervously, "I don't feel comfortable being eaten in the first place. Besides, I don't know either of you very well."
Chelsea's ears flattened. "Oh... Sorry..."
Samantha pouted. "This is just great. I'm humiliated by my younger sister for nothing!"
"We're twins, and you know it!" Chelsea objected.
"Girls!" Brent yelled again. "Just stop it, okay? You do realize I didn't have to let you in. I could've left you both outside, in the freezing rain."
Chelsea hung her head in shame, and kneaded her paw silently.
Samantha spoke up, "Hey... I've got an idea. We'll play a game. Whoever wins gets to eat you."
Chelsea perked up. "Yeah, that sounds fair."
Brent rolled his eyes. "And if I win?"
Chelsea thought for a moment. "Hmm... I know! If you win, we'll both kiss you on the cheek!"
Brent blushed. "Um, wow... Okay, I guess. But kiss like a human would, okay? I don't want you licking me, then eating me because you like how I taste."
"I wouldn't do that," Chelsea pointed out. "Sam would, but not me."
"Hey!" Samantha replied. "I resent that! ...Well, maybe I'd be tempted. I can't help that he looks tasty!"
Chelsea clapped her paws. "Then it's settled! If he wins, we'll both give him a proper kiss."
Samantha smiled, though nobody could see her. "Great!"
Chelsea tilted her head. "So, uh... What game are we playing, exactly?"
Brent smiled somewhat deviously. "Have you girls ever heard of Mario?"
Chelsea shook her head. "Nope. Who is he?"
"He's an Italian plumber who goes on adventures through different worlds to save a princess from an evil beast."
"Ooh, that sounds interesting... I'm game. What about you, Sam?"
"I want to play 'Get out of My Sister's Stomach.'"
"And then Mario?"
"Sure, whatever! Just get me OUTTA HERE!"
"Cool your fur! I'll let you out!" She did so, with little difficulty.
Samantha smoothed her fur out, peeved. "I won't let this slide. I'm eating you later." One of her stomachs growled, as if on cue.
Chelsea shrugged. "I won't mind; Brent will be safe and sound in my belly when you do!" She giggled at the idea. "So, where is this 'Mario' person, anyway?"
Brent hopped up from the couch. "In the basement. Follow me!"
Samantha whispered to Chelsea, "He keeps people in his basement? That's just creepy."
"Sam, were you listening?" She giggled again. "It's a game!"
"Oh, right..."
At the bottom of the stairs, they found themselves in a cozy gaming room, complete with N64, Wii, Playstation 3, a flatscreen TV, and even an old pinball machine. "Woah..." breathed Samantha. "What is all this stuff?"
Brent handed a wii remote to each of the two girls. "Mario is a video game. Long story short, you press buttons on this thing to make your character move on that screen." He pointed to the TV.
"I don't want to sound stupid," Samantha said, "but what is a screen?"
"Do you want to find out?" The sisters nodded. "Well, then, take a seat and I'll show you."
The anthros watched in awe as Brent turned on the wii, and selected New Super Mario Bros. Wii. Brent explained to them how to choose their characters, and pressed start. "All right, so the first level is level one-dash-one--" As the screen faded into black, red words appeared on the screen, "MALFUNCTION."
Brent's eyes widened in horror. "This... NEVER happens... What's going on?!"
"Um," Chelsea spoke up, "Is this supposed to glow?" She held up her wii remote.
"Hey! Mine's glowing too!" Samantha said.
"Impossible! What the--" Brent looked down at his remote. It was glowing as well. "I don't--" Suddenly, the three friends vanished in a burst of purple lightning.

-※END OF CHAPTER!※-

So, whaddya think? Critiques are appreciated, so long as they're specific. None of "That was good" or "I hate it." Tell me WHY it was good or WHY you hated it. Things I did well on and things I could improve on would be good to know.  :)
"At heart, no one truly desires to be alone."

Offline Kobuk

• The "Malamute Dewd"
  • Species: Anthro Alaskan Malamute (Husky)
  • #1 Dew drinker.
  • Male
Re: Furry Friends
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2013, 10:59:30 pm »
At the bottom of the stairs, they found themselves in a cozy gaming room, complete with N64, Wii, Playstation 3, a flatscreen TV, and even an old pinball machine. "Woah..." breathed Samantha. "What is all this stuff?"
Brent handed a wii remote to each of the two girls. "Mario is a video game. Long story short, you press buttons on this thing to make your character move on that screen." He pointed to the TV.
"I don't want to sound stupid," Samantha said, "but what is a screen?"
"Do you want to find out?" The sisters nodded. "Well, then, take a seat and I'll show you."
The anthros watched in awe as Brent turned on the wii, and selected New Super Mario Bros. Wii. Brent explained to them how to choose their characters, and pressed start. "All right, so the first level is level one-dash-one--" As the screen faded into black, red words appeared on the screen, "MALFUNCTION."
Brent's eyes widened in horror. "This... NEVER happens... What's going on?!"
"Um," Chelsea spoke up, "Is this supposed to glow?" She held up her wii remote.
"Hey! Mine's glowing too!" Samantha said.
"Impossible! What the--" Brent looked down at his remote. It was glowing as well. "I don't--" Suddenly, the three friends vanished in a burst of purple lightning.

^  That part there reminds me of a movie I saw long, long ago called "Nightmares" which had a short story in it called The Bishop of Battle.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nightmares_%281983_film%29

Offline Old Rabbit

• Species: Rabbit Artist
  • Birthday wisher.
  • Male
    • Art by Oldrabbit
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2013, 12:29:43 pm »
I must say that is a nice story with a interesting twist where one
swallows the other or even two stacked. Wouldn't that be amazing to
see one popping out of one another as each were dis-engorged.  :D

The only thing I really noticed was this.

("I don't feel comfortable being eaten in the first place")  Perhaps would be
better if said this way since he hadn't been eaten before.

("I wouldn't feel comfortable being eaten in the first place")  

Of course things like this are usually caught in re-writes.

Keep up the good work. :orbunny:
« Last Edit: April 18, 2013, 12:34:45 pm by Old Rabbit »
oldrabbit.com

Offline Revant

• Hi there.
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2013, 11:08:31 am »
She ate her sister?  :o I really did not see that coming, now it is my favorite part.

I want to say that the whole story felt original, as if it had been based on a dream, but it also gave me this strange feeling of deja-vu... as if I had read it before. Maybe its just me.
What color is a chameleon on a mirror?
Better to understand a little than to misunderstand a lot.