not-so-furry discussion > general non-furry discussion

Sad Song.

(1/2) > >>

Kobuk:
I just bought the Wolf's Rain soundtrack CD a few days ago and am quite impressed.    My favorite tracks are #1 "Strays" and also #20 "Gravity".  The Gravity track is what really moves me emotionally. This is the same music that is heard at the end of the show when the credits are playing. I just find this one particular track to be so.....at least IMO......sad. *sniff* Every time I listen to it, I really feel for the plight of the wolf characters in the series and the hardships that they go through. *sniffs*    Does anyfur else ever get emotional about a particular song from a CD that they listen to? *buries head in handpaws and just cries*  

Sporty Fox:
A Pirate Looks At 40 by Buffett, if you've ever been offshore you understand the call of mother ocean.
 The Deep by Gary Hoey (off the Endless Summer II soundtrack) for the same reason above.

Varg the wanderer:
"wonderful" by everclear is one that comes to mind, there are a few more but I doin't remember their names.

Ante:
Listening to the entire cd Stg. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band by The Beatles makes me pretty happy. They are a great band, yes, and that is a great cd.

Rushjunkie2112:
Cheesey 80's band or not  Poison did get it right with

Something to believe in.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version