Author Topic: Gauthar's struggle  (Read 2923 times)

Offline Gauthar

• Male
Gauthar's struggle
« on: October 12, 2012, 05:17:16 am »
Standing over the crib of their newborn child a set of loving eyes looked down upon this little..lygon that laid before them who was kicking his feet around. Light blue scales went along the child's form but, a light pink colored fur went around him as well...swirling around his arms, down around his body and his tail ending in a bright pink tail tuft, a set of large blue scaled picking up the tiny form pulling it into a craddle as he chuckled a bit "He is so small...probably gets it from you huh Gauveyan?" he said to his beloved mate a pink furred lynx with light pink eyes, a frame of about 5'10 and what appeared a dark blue long skirt that semi-dragged along the floor, with a white blouse top on.

"Oh hush you I cant help I'm small...not everyone can be 7 foot or taller you know.." she teased back as she smiled leaning down purring next to the infants face nuzzling him a bit "I was thinking what we should call him love. Maybe it should be something unique." she was thinking as her mate looked at the child thinking a bit

A booming voice came out from his mouth as Tichar proudly announced a name "What about Tichar the second? Take after his old man?" he said before he heard crying in his arms as the child was tossing a fit "Oh...dont think he liked that name." as he handed the child off to Gauveyan rubbing along the back of his head

As she took him she smiled a bit "Yeah even this old and can tell you are just full of bad ideas Tichar...I think it should be something...unique something that brings forth a strong presence and innocence as well." she thought a bit before nuzzling into the infant a bit "What about Gauthar? It combines our names together and gives him a unique name for all of time." the infant began to giggle as he batted at his mom's nose "I think we have a winner. My little Gauthar...I love you so much my beautiful son."

[just a glimpse of what I could get out...gonna continue this cause it's been a story in my head for a long time]

Offline Varg the wanderer

• Species: Maligator/Tervuren
  • Furtopia cannot be held down!
  • Male
    • My writings and leatherwork at SoFurry!
Re: Gauthar's struggle
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2012, 11:44:05 pm »
Looking forward to reading more...
My writings and other stuff: https://varg-stigandr.sofurry.com/

"I love deadlines. I especially like the whooshing sound they make as they go flying by." - Douglas Adams

"I have sworn upon the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." -Thomas Jefferson

Offline Iara Warriorfeather

• Species: Velociraptor (Iara)
  • Dinosaur of Furtopia-On Hiatus!
  • Female
    • My Homepage
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2012, 12:39:10 am »
So cute! More please!  :D
Furry Code:
FDC5adw A+ C+ D++ H++ M- P++++ R+ T++ W Z Sf RLS/LW* a+ cn+ d-- e+++ f+ h- iwf++ j p

My art and such

Offline Gauthar

• Male
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2012, 09:01:57 pm »
[thanks and it's starting cute ^.^ but it will turn shortly]

Over the years Tichar ended up leaving more and more to serve in the royal army, going up in the ranks due to his brilliance and his power in combat. Gauveyan stayed at home raising Gauthar up into a healthy young lygon filled with energy always happy when his father would come home for a few weeks. "Mom mom..." the door flew open as Gauthar came rushing inside the house barefoot with just a pair of torn jeans upon his bottom half, skidding to a stop in the kitchen he began hopping up and down "Mom I heard that dad is on his way home when will he get here? Is he here yet?"

Hearing her child calling her she blinked at how fast he got into the house bouncing up and down Gauveyan shook her head chuckling "I dont know if he is here or not sweetie. He would of been in here if he was." she said as Gauthar began to pout a bit next thing he knew he had arms around him yanking him up into a tight hug

Tichar grinned a bit as he held Gauthar "Oh I knew you would be rushing in here when you heard the news..couldnt help but get the jump on you before you got me." he felt Gauthar squirming in his arms tail flailing around a bit "Ack dad come on this isnt fair you are stronger." as they were hugging Gauveyan began to cough a bit of blood coming out onto the counter making both Tichar and Gauthar stop to look at her "Mom?" he was let go out of the hug as Tichar went over to his love checking on her "What is the problem love are you getting worse?"

Gauveyan began to cough a bit more before smiling as she used a dish towel to clean off her chin of the blood "No dear I'm fine just one of those days that get me going." she leaned over nuzzling into Tichar looking over at Gauthar who looked a bit scared unsure what to do "Sweetie can you go get me some flowers? You know the ones I like even more so then your own father." she teased as she bonked Tichar on the nose

Nodding his head a bit he wanted to go to her and hug but he went out to the backyard going to the little forest area there looking for some of the flowers his mother loved so much

Offline Old Rabbit

• Species: Rabbit Artist
  • Birthday wisher.
  • Male
    • Art by Oldrabbit
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2012, 11:34:54 am »
Yes the tone of the story has changed.

Keep up the good work. :orbunny:
oldrabbit.com

Offline Gauthar

• Male
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2012, 09:36:19 pm »
After Gauthar left the house Tichar looked at his mate as he moved a hand along her face, his wings coming down around them "We should head into the city, with my new position in the military and sway with the king's generals it would be easy for us to get a place...and treatment that you need." leaning down he kissed the top of her head "What would me and Gauthar do if we were to lose you? The boy needs a mother and someone to care for him when I'm away for long periods of time." he began to lean her face up by placing a finger on her chin looking into her eyes as there was concerned in his dark blue eyes

Feeling herself embraced by Tichar and his wings she sighed a bit looking into his eyes her soft pink eyes a soft smile on her lips "I dont wish to move though, I lived here all my life and the city is just so crowded. No nice green meadows or forests to walk through. Gauthar also has all of his friends here to drop everything and move wouldnt be fair to him either." she began to giggle a bit poking Tichar in the chest "Besides I'm fine the blood wasnt that much and the coughing is subsiding...the herbal medicine is working better then some doctor prescribing me something."

Listening to his mate he began to sigh a bit nodding his head "Ok..I think though I have to get some training in for Gauthar so he can defend himself and you." he began to smile before feeling a bonk to the end of his nose as Gauveyan looked at him "What's this me stuff? Last I checked I fight just as well as you..I train Gauthar while you are away but, I suppose you should train him as well so he feels a connection with you. He misses you so much when you are away."

As they spoke about the training Gauthar ran through the forest picking up a few pink flowers that had little blue swirls along the petals...almost the reverse of what colors he was. Then he grabbed a few of the green flowers with the white tips "Mom like these and oh that one." he hopped up onto a log moving along it reaching out to take hold of a blue flower that had spots of pink and red. The stem of it was unusual as well having thorns on it but the color of the stem wasnt green but, it was a black color. Taking the flowers he went back to the house as he felt a tinge of pain in his shoulders. Walking inside with the flowers he smiled brightly "Mom I got the flowers..there was only one of the special flower though." looking at his dad with his wings around his mom he kicked his feet a bit "Dad...will I get wings too? My shoulders are in pain a bit right about where you have wings."

Offline DarkDemon

• It's not popuri!!
  • Female
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2012, 08:50:42 pm »
I like this story ^^ But, use moar COMMAS!! XD It looks funny. But I like da plot! Continue, continue!! :D
I just got mai computer fixed!! :D :3
Surrender the peanuts!
ScourgeFur on DeviantArt! :D
:goldlaugh:

Offline Gauthar

• Male
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2012, 04:32:19 am »
Tichar looked at his love chuckling some "Ok I'll get right on that then seeing I'm home now." the moment Gauthar came running into the house with the flowers, he had to stop looking at his son a moment "I would assume so, I have wings as did my father before me." he looked at his son tilting his head a bit "Well you are about the right age that you should be getting them in at least. " he began to unwrap from his mate walking over to see the flowers Gauthar had "Oh so mom loves these huh?" he poked the unusual flower with a claw taking notice of the black stem on it "Me and mother were just talking and, it's been decided we are gonna begin training." he said as he felt Gauthar lunge up clinging to his neck...careful not to destroy the flowers "Yay I cant wait daddy..." he heard his son say before he was released, Gauthar running up to his mother

"Aww isnt that cute...and it's ok finding the flowers are getting harder as it is little one." Gauveyan smiled as she took up the flowers sniffing them before setting them inside a vase she had, red crystal with a blue trim on it's rim. Adding a bit of water to the vase she just hummed a bit "You two go on and train...work up an appetite I'm preparing a pretty big dinner. So get out of the kitchen." she took her wash cloth and shooed them out of the house...beginning to get things together for a big meal

Tichar dragged Gauthar along with him outside before shaking his head "Well then let us get started." he pushed his son ahead of him before he took a stance "I wont be easy on you like your mother probably has been." he chuckled moving his hands up, his left hand coming out further from his face unclenched...his right hand came up in front of his chin, moving his hand slowly up and down keeping it unclenched. His right leg went out behind him as his tail swayed from side to side "Just gonna throw you in the deep in Gauthar...sink or swim time."

As they went outside he felt the push as he went over a few steps skidding to a stop, he turned watching his dad take up a stance...nodding his head he began to move his hands up, his right hand went before him unclenched, bent at the elbow as he let his finger flicker a bit back and forth. His other hand came down if front of his gut bent at the elbow as well "Ready dad when you are." he slide his left leg behind him standing sideways to his dad. As soon as he said he was ready his father took off fast towards him kicking up dust behind him, as he got closer he planted a foot thrusting his right hand towards his son "Not gonna be soft on you." Tichar yelled out towards Gauthar

Waiting for his dad seeing he was fast for being a big dragon he side stepped the hand coming at him before, he stepped towards his dad thrusting a hard elbow into his gut, hearing a grunt from his dad he smirked before his smirk faded...his father twisted grabbing him by the neck, lifting him up as he continued to twist before slamming him into the ground. Gauthar let out a cough before bringing his left leg up kicking his father under his chin...making him stumble back as Gauthar got up

Looking at his son after the hit he grinned a bit "Hmph is that everything?" his eyes becoming full of rage as he looked at Gauthar his slits getting thinner "In a fight....the aggressor will have advantages..more stamina...more endurance...more strength. Stop waiting for me attack." he growled a bit as Tichar's tail raised up and slammed the ground..he heard his son speaking towards him his eyes locked on Gauthar's

"Mother has said aggressors will have some advantages but, you will make mistakes cause you keep running head first daddy. I will wait for an opening." he said as he smiled at the other waiting on him..hours passed as they went at it sparring, a bit of training after the sparring and even a little resting to fix up any wounds they may have before Gauveyan yelled out the door "Dinner time you two...get in here and wash up or I'm gonna come out there and make you."

Offline Gauthar

• Male
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2013, 10:06:48 pm »
Next post will be tuesday sorry for the very long wait life just sucks and no inspiration to carry on really made me take a nose dive when it came to writings]

Offline Old Rabbit

• Species: Rabbit Artist
  • Birthday wisher.
  • Male
    • Art by Oldrabbit
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2013, 12:20:59 pm »
Nice story. You might consider breaking the dialog out into single
lines, especially when there isn't much action.

The fight discription flowed well. Nicely done.

Keep up the good work. :orbunny:
oldrabbit.com

Offline Gauthar

• Male
« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2013, 06:45:29 am »
The weeks seemed to fly by as Gauthar, Tichar, and Gauveyan went on tried to spend as much time together. Going on picnics, sparring, shopping then it happened Tichar was sent a letter to return to the city for counseling on matter with the enemy.

"Daddy do you have to go? It's not often you get to stay for almost a whole month. Mom's birthday is coming up soon too and you promised to be here for it." Gauthar said to his father, following him outside to the awaiting carriage "And if you miss it, mom be sad and I'll have to beat you up." he pouted up at his dad

Tichar sighed a bit chuckling at his son's "threat" about making Gauveyan cry "When you get to be older you will learn of what it is like to have a duty that sometimes comes before family. I am being called back to help with the war and if we can perhaps end it. Then I can stay for as long as I want." he tossed a small bag into the carriage with a snack that Gauveyan had prepared for his return "I will try to make it back for her birthday ok? Till then keep practicing and watch your mother." he said grabbing Gauthar pulling him into a hug feeling a pair of bumps on his shoulder blades as the beginning of Gauthar's wings were starting to emerge

After the hug Gauthar watched his father get into the carriage and it head off towards the city. He waved at it before going inside to see where his mother was, getting into the kitchen she was there kneading some dough

[ugh been long night and so much adhd]

Offline Gauthar

• Male
« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2013, 05:24:06 am »
Hearing Gauthar entering the room Gauveyan turn to smile at him, kneading the dough still "Dont look so sad Gauthar..your father will return soon enough." her tail was swaying softly behind her, getting out a knife she began to slice the now kneaded dough into strips for some home made chicken and noodles.

Nodding his head some he began to kick at the floor some "I know mother but, it's so close to your big day and I want him around for it." he looked at her making the noodles he pouted his lips before feeling something land on his nose, sniffing at it he noticed it was one of the noodles "Hey not fair." he growled and twisted fast aiming a kick at her back side playfully.

Seeing her son reacting with a kick she reached a hand back catching his foot in it. "Your father showed you sloppy moves." she released the knife and in one fast motion grabbed the dough throwing it into Gauthar's face making him stumble back as his foot was released watching him fall onto his rear end she chuckled some "I think your father trained you in the art of falling over huh?" she grabbed a wooden ladle in her right paw off the counter turning so she was sideways to her son instead of taking up a stance like normal she moved the spoon up holding it sideways over her head. Her  left paw coming up before her chest bent at the elbow "Gonna have to beat your father's teachings from your head."

Chuckling after hitting the floor he began to toss the dough back up onto the counter "Doubt you will even lay that spoon onto me mother." he quickly got up as he grabbed up a pair of wooden spoons that were in two bowls. Twisting them between his fingers a bit he turned sideways to her placing his right arm out before him bent at the elbow going horizontally. His other arm was behind him straight back holding the spoon like one would hold a sword "Loser cleans up the kitchen." he said rushing towards his mother quickly unbending his arm aiming to bonk her on the nose with the spoon

Tilting her head some at the stance her son took she smile taking a bit of her own and Tichar's moves huh..this was gonna be fun to see how her son was holding up making the two complete different fighting styles he was being taught, and make his own from them. "Oh then I'll prepare the mop for you then." she said at the cleaning the kitchen part, when the spoon came at her nose she used her left paw to swat his to the side. Taking a fast step in she brought the ladle down fast at Gauthar's head aiming to bonk him between his horns

Feeling his paw swatted with ease away his eyes watched her step into him as the ladle came at his head his left arm shot up fast as a loud crack was heard of wood hitting wood. "I dont think so mother." pushing upwards he made her stumble back a bit before he twisted fast sending right paw out to whack her on the side gently of course. "Ha wide open moth..."

As the wooden ladle and spoon connected she smirked, he was getting faster at protecting himself. Stumbling back a step she could see he was mid-spin aiming at her side "Yes you are." she moved her leg straight out behind her doing a full side split her hand shot forward whacking Gauthar in the gut cutting off his words "Well your father sure got you to be more confident..just cause I was stumbling doesnt mean I was defenseless."

Coughing some from the ladle in his gut he looked down grinning jumping back he surprised her as he did a hand spring up onto a counter tossing a spoon after he landed right for her nose