Author Topic: Want a story? One fox writer, at your service. *bows* (FREE)  (Read 2205 times)

Offline SkyFire

• Species: Pheonus Vulneras
  • The Sky is grey, for my Rose did fade away.
  • Male
Want a story? One fox writer, at your service. *bows* (FREE)
« on: August 16, 2013, 12:12:34 am »
Well, soon I will be accepting commissions, which will be absolutely free XD. Because I enjoy writing and you enjoy not having to pay. I'll keep the stories short, for simplicity and faster delivery of product.  :) all you gotta do is provide me with a few simple things.

#1. A fursona description(including their personality)
#2. A time period(medieval, modern, primitive, greek, hyper-advanced, etc.)magic or no magic, stuff like that. Keep it brief but thorough
#3. A genre.
#4. An Email to send the document to, if not available, will post in furry storytelling.

Once I have these, I will tell you when to expect your story. However, I am a busy fur, it will take a long time. Also, i am chaotic, I will work on stories in a somewhat chronological order. I need some time to work on school stuff in addition to this, so, they might be a little late...
Every great hero has walked the fine line between darkness and the light. Every legendary hero has set foot in both.
10K post club.

Offline Sergalicious

• Species: northern sergal
  • I need some snuggs pretty bad now...
  • Male
Re: Want a story? One fox writer, at your service. *bows* (FREE)
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2013, 02:09:17 am »
heck, why not give it a try
ill have some links explaining some stuff.
and tell me f you need me to add anything
i am 100% completely willing to wait so no worries or rush :)

1: korr ( formally kore) was a happy naive, nerd/ trekkie, whovian, all of the above. who just sat on his computer all day and was just generally happy with interests of technology, and science ( especially robotics). however after a war he has been through many hardships and is more hardened. he has taken hits so he has a cybernetic eye ( left) with a HUD like system ( think darknet from daemon) and has various other augmentations to help in the field of battle, including ultrasonic range finders on his back and side to help him"sense" things nearby ( note only tell distance not what it is so a wall could set it off), some genetic engineering to slightly enhance senses and endurance  he is modeled as a red and black folf ( avatar).

2 set in the future but not too far ( say 15-40) years from now, no magic but has genetic engineering and strong robotics field with little space technology and exploration ( bit more then we have currently: ie small mars/moon science stations)

3 sci-fi, action i guess ( change it if you so desire)

4 kentaro@wingren.com but you can put it here if you want ( tip be sure to have a subject if emailed otherwise i may inadvertently delete it)

darknet http://daemon.wikia.com/wiki/Darknet

fursona ( as kore i dont have one as the later korr) http://s1280.photobucket.com/user/korvre/media/Korvre_zps049cca5e.jpg.html?sort=3&o=45 * tips nonexistent that to saiyu*
« Last Edit: August 16, 2013, 02:11:46 am by korvre »
I wear this crown of thorns
Upon my liar's chair
Full of broken thoughts...
You are someone else
I am still right here

Offline SkyFire

• Species: Pheonus Vulneras
  • The Sky is grey, for my Rose did fade away.
  • Male
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2013, 08:05:15 am »
Sweet!  :) one furson signing up! Now, I have a piece for saiyu that I have to finish, but at the latest, expect yours a month from now. ;) it may be longer because I'm in some AP classes(yea!) and they assign extra homework(nay!)
Every great hero has walked the fine line between darkness and the light. Every legendary hero has set foot in both.
10K post club.

Offline Loc

• Tea-obsessed transhumanist and Buddhist.
  • Species: Cyborg snow leopard
  • The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2013, 09:39:53 am »
I might take you up on this, sure. I'll PM you if you have the time.

0.1.0 Alaskan Malamute, Kimba
0.0.1 amel stripe corn snake, Vivec
RIP Dany, Gelbstoff

FFSc3ar A+ C D- H- M P+ R++ T++ W Z- Sf# RLS* a cn+ d+ e++ f h+++ i++ j+ p+++ sf#

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• My snark is worse than my bite
  • Male
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2013, 11:53:26 am »
#1. A fursona description(including their personality)- same as my character has been the majority of the time, pink and black, female ( http://i1224.photobucket.com/albums/ee367/whtwolf100/fursona-1_zps8eb9f559.jpg ) happy bubbly hyperactive personality.

#2. A time period(medieval, modern, primitive, greek, hyper-advanced, etc.)magic or no magic, stuff like that. Keep it brief but thorough modern, with magik.
#3. A genre.- action adventure
#4. An Email to send the document to, if not available, will post in furry storytelling.- whtwolf100@gmail.com
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?