Author Topic: The unknown life  (Read 2155 times)

Offline WhiteAkitaKeiko

• Species: hug loving American Akita
  • I will find you, and I will hug you
  • Female
    • My FA
The unknown life
« on: September 14, 2013, 08:38:12 pm »
Almost all my family died from weird diseases.  Only my step-mum and my step-dad survived. We were living in small cottage behind the forest. I never been to the forest,  my step-mother forbid me to go there. I don’t seem to get why I can’t go there. Living with my step-parents was harsh. The father kept hitting us all. But one day, he went to far. I couldn’t stand that, I was too good for them, but even when I tried my best, they ignored me. I didn’t have many friends, due to the fact, I was different. Most of the children in my school was human, and I had fur. But then ,I didn’t know there was different species, so I thought I just had a terrible defect.

When everyone was fast asleep, I quietly packed my bag with the things I would need the most. I quickly threw my bag on my back. Without any sound, I crept to the window to check if everything is alright. I stared at the dull, bright full moon, which its light blinded my eyes. I wondered , if I ever find someone who understands me, or even find a new family. Sighing , I walk out from my room, and slowly finding my way downstairs in half pitch-black light. I made sure I didn’t make any evidence . I walked on creaky wooden floors, making my way downstairs.  My dog, Anakin was waiting for me already. He stared at me with his big, deep blue eyes, wondering what’s wrong.  I approached him , and slowly hugging him. I started to cry, because I couldn’t take him with me. I kissed him on the nose, and slowly getting up, drying up my tears. I said last goodbye to him, leaving him some water and food.  I opened the heavy, metal doors from our cottage.  I moved slowly, but firm, thinking about my future.

It was another  10 minutes before I reached the forest. I looked back, seeing my house. The light is on. They found out , that I’m gone. They will search for me very soon, I better run to the forest. It was a cold, November night. I breathed out, letting out small cloud of smoke. I was terrified , I never was here. I was thinking, what the worst could happen? I walked into the forest, casually walking, touching trees and feeling their texture. Their texture doesn’t seem like anything I felt before.  The forest seems a bit weird too. The ground is soft and muddy. There’s mist flying low near the ground. You can’t see your feet. There was frost on trees, it was as thick as snow. The gentle breeze moves the branches. Its seems like trees are dancing around you. The moonlight breakthrough the moving leaves. It is placed as to show you way ‘round. The small stream is flowing around me, so free and care-free.

As I move along, I see squirrels playing in the trees, gathering nuts for the last time.  This place seems like nothing else I saw, it was just so unique.  There was bird chirping so beautifully that made you feel at home. The grass is so green and long. I couldn’t brace myself but to walk barepaw. As I stroll, there was a beautiful waterfall. I decided to check it out. I stopped near the waterfall, to gasp for some fresh air. As I rested , I saw some sort of a creature, with glowing yellow eyes, walking through the waterfall. A secret entrance, I thought.  I crept through the water, and walked through small rocky hallway. In the distance , I heard some laughter and voices.  I carefully walk through the hall. There was a door. I looked through the lock-hole . I saw some creatures of all species, but they were on two feet. I looked at myself, and I was pretty the same.  The room was kind of a pub, with 3 other doors leading somewhere. I took a deep breath, and I opened the door. The chatter & music stopped.  One green & white husky asked me, if I’m new. I said, yes and could I join in? He replied yes of course, you’re part of the family. I smiled and he showed me the way. He explained to me that furries are anthropomorphic animals. I thought , finally I found a perfect family. Nobody here ever teased me. I felt so welcomed here.
Icon by myself

Choose wisely who you hate and hunt.
Because the shot you've used..might've been fatal

Offline WhiteAkitaKeiko

• Species: hug loving American Akita
  • I will find you, and I will hug you
  • Female
    • My FA
Re: The unknown life
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2013, 08:44:02 pm »
Chapter 2 coming soon  :goldglee:
Icon by myself