Author Topic: fallout furry biography/story  (Read 3677 times)

Offline GrayWolf448

• Species: Gray Folf
  • Male
fallout furry biography/story
« on: June 12, 2013, 06:09:12 am »
This is a story/biography that i wrote up for a fallout minecraft server application. Sadly it wasn't accepted due to the fact that furries are not part of the fallout lore, even tho i put more effort in it than every one else, and followed all the application rules. The whole time the application approver kept saying the grammer needs to be fixed and the biography needs to be longer, i fixed most of the grammer issues and made it 4 more paragraphs longer than the minimal biography length, yet at the very end where my application met every rule he just said "no furries"  :'(
Now that i have no use for it now just decided to share it with my fellow furries and see what you think about it :D
this story/biography is how i would become a furry in the fallout universe and some of the information in "Early Life" to "Growing Up" is real information from my life. i have a tendency to apply real life info in any applications i make

Biography:
Early Life:
   Russell was born in the year 2056, boston, massachusetts. When Russell was 4 he move to CA. As a child Russell didn't have many friends, and that didn't bother him because he was a gamer. The few friends he did have were on some of the online games Russell played. At a early age Russell realized the value of saving, all the toys he got he kept together, and knew he could make money later by selling his old toys. Russell was very interested in weapons and due to that he had a large collection of airsoft guns, BB guns, and the newer nerf guns. During Russell's spare time he either played games or draw random, made up combat vehicles, or weapons. At the age of 12 Russell found out what a furry was, and found out that since he could remember he was a furry, he just didn't know what they were at the time. Russell knew that if people found out he was a furry some people will start to annoy him for a long time so he kept it secret.

Growing Up:
   As Russell got older he started to sell most of his old toys to buy newer computers and games. At 16 Russell still didn't have many friends, the few he did have in real life were furry haters so Russell kept the fact that he is a furry a secret. Russell really felt odd wile near his friends since the only thing they talk about is how much they hate furries, he started to question if they were really his friends. At 17 Russell got a job at Robco to repair Mr. handies. With his new job Russell was helped pay for a vault for his family in case of a war back home. After they had bought a vault room they all started to save up to pay for Russell's collage, to help save money they didn't use a car due to the gas price and that the market was fairly close to home. Russell started to save up supplies so that later in the school years he didn't have to waste money for new supplies.

In Collage:
   At the age of 18 Russell moved back to massachusetts to go to collage. At collage Russell finally got some friends and was able to play games with. Russell kept his old job at Robco to make money for food, rent, and school supplies. He knew that he will need to conserve money to make it trough collage. To help save money Russell made sure that his fridge is closed all the time and not to leave food out. Russell had a tendency to keep all of the stuff he gets but, he sold it when he had too much. Russell was insane about conserving stuff when it comes to food or games Russell made sure nothing goes to waste, "if there's left over food give it to the dog" is what Russell said most of the time if his friends were over. At the age of 19 Russell was thinking about joining the army, win the war, and then attend collage and finish. When Russell was 20 he dropped out of collage and went home to tell his family he was going to war. They were shocked. Russell kept telling his family he will be ok, that nothing back will happen, and that he will come home alive.

In The Army:
As a soldier in the United States army Russell was deployed at the alaskan front to defend the US borders from the chinese. For the front line there was barely any action in that section. The soldiers spent most of their time in the warm cabins playing cards or out in the cold to hunt for fresh food, Russell told the troops not to waste their hunt because most parts of deer are useful. At the camp their was little to do, and one thing that made it worse is Russell didn't know how to play cards. Even in the army Russell kept himself being a furry secret because he had no idea how the other soldiers would react. Russell was able to write lots of letters back home telling about how he is safe and he will come home once the war is over.

The Experiment:
One day Russell got a letter but this time not from his family. The government asked Russell if he would like to join an experiment to create a winter super soldier. They told him that the experiment was going to make him half fox and half human, that was all that they tolled him. Russell accepted the offer because he knew that the outcome of this would be that he will become a furry, and fulfill his child hood dream. Russell sent his last letter home saying that he is getting moved to defend the oil pipe line and that due to the not that terrible conditions they are not going to allow you to send letters because the troops on the front line needed more support, and the will to fight, and of course this was a lie because he would want to tell them he was a furry when he got home, and that he isn't meant to tell anyone about it. Due to the transforming from human to furry they kept Russell in a cryo-sleep pod to prevent his body from rejecting the new parts.

After The "Great War":
Before they were able to finish testing and deploy the new soldier to the front line, the "Great War" began. Russell was the only one in the testing facility the scientist evacuated, and went in hiding in other vaults but the vaults weren't sealed in time and they all died. Due to the shifting of the earth's crust it broke the cryo-sleep pod and freezed Russell to the point of not even being able to even dream. Over 200 years of the reactor getting tossed around by the shifting earth the main coolant pipe broke causing a nuclear meltdown. During the meltdown high levels of radiation leaked out, and triggered the emergency system in the cryo-pod to wake up Russell and allow him to get to safety. Barely making it out, Russell finds him self unconscious out in the middle of the wastes exposed to any creature that might dwell out side. this is where his story of life in the wastes starts out.

Hope you liked it :D
wish i could come up with a better subject :/

Offline Jackie

• Species: Sherbet Red Panda
  • Be Wild...
  • Male
Re: fallout furry biography/story
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2013, 06:13:35 am »
I do really love fallout  :) You do realize that all the vaults were really evil experiments right? If this were true then the door not closing was probably not an accident. It's very good. ^_^
* The bear guy * "There's many a slip twixt the cup and the lip." ~ Henry McCarty ^_~

Offline GrayWolf448

• Male
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2013, 05:04:58 am »
I do really love fallout  :) You do realize that all the vaults were really evil experiments right? If this were true then the door not closing was probably not an accident. It's very good. ^_^

thx :D i spend hours on this just sad that the recruiter only said no to it when i was done. but at least i have a nice story to share :D
and i didn't think about the vaults not closing wasn't a accident, forgot how messed up the fallout universe is XD
im not that sad anymore about not being in the server because if there is a mod who is a hater i don't think i would have a fun time in the server XD

Offline Sergalicious

• Species: northern sergal
  • I need some snuggs pretty bad now...
  • Male
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2013, 10:11:15 am »
Wow that's pretty good. I like it I haven't played much fallout but I love it.
I wear this crown of thorns
Upon my liar's chair
Full of broken thoughts...
You are someone else
I am still right here

Offline WhiteAkitaKeiko

• Species: hug loving American Akita
  • I will find you, and I will hug you
  • Female
    • My FA
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2013, 07:46:10 pm »
That is real awesome! It's sad you didn't get accepted :( . You could tell, you feel discriminated!  :D
Icon by myself

Choose wisely who you hate and hunt.
Because the shot you've used..might've been fatal

Offline Old Rabbit

• Species: Rabbit Artist
  • Birthday wisher.
  • Male
    • Art by Oldrabbit
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2013, 12:22:44 pm »
This is a story/biography that i wrote up for a fallout minecraft server application. Sadly it wasn't accepted due to the fact that furries are not part of the fallout lore, even tho i put more effort in it than every one else, and followed all the application rules. The whole time the application approver kept saying the grammer needs to be fixed and the biography needs to be longer, i fixed most of the grammer issues and made it 4 more paragraphs longer than the minimal biography length, yet at the very end where my application met every rule he just said "no furries"  :'(
Now that i have no use for it now just decided to share it with my fellow furries and see what you think about it :D
this story/biography is how i would become a furry in the fallout universe and some of the information in "Early Life" to "Growing Up" is real information from my life. i have a tendency to apply real life info in any applications i make

Hope you liked it :D
wish i could come up with a better subject :/

Your bio looks alright. I didn't enclude it because I wish to offer
a suggestion about your general writing. When you write the
letter "I" by it's self it should be capitalized, not lowercase as
you have done above.

Several years ago when I was doing some furry RP. A friend told
me that not capitalizing the letter "I" made me look like a poor
writer, especially to those who didn't know me.

Many times a first impression can make all the difference in how
people treat you.

Keep up the good work.  :orbunny:

Edited a typo of mine. :-[
« Last Edit: September 29, 2013, 12:28:07 pm by Old Rabbit »
oldrabbit.com

Offline GrayWolf448

• Male
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2013, 01:59:26 pm »
ya i was tired when i wrote this up. i think around 1-3am during the summer and that is the only time i can write it up because the other time im in my living room and my dad walks through there a lot.