not-so-furry discussion > general non-furry discussion

What really "grinds your gears"?

<< < (170/192) > >>

cause the rat:
Thanks Jade. I have everything on youtube's search criteria turned off. I do get random weird videos when I open the youtube channel. But I shouldn't get off the wall videos when I do a search. Have no clue what the words "oil painting" have to do with right wing propaganda. It's my hope their so desperate they tag hundreds of words to their videos. Hoping to make up for losses due to people getting tired of hearing things that never come true. It is unfortunate that some brain washing victims will never recover. But most do.

My gripe today is I have to work Sat. Don't like the time. But I do like the pay.

cause the rat:
For those who think furry cons are expensive. Just checked out a Plein Air con in Denver. For those who don't know plien air is painting outdoors. Anyway the cost of  the con is $1097.00. You sake $400 by booking early. You still have to book a room. Plus food, transport and your own equipment . Almost three grand before you get in the door. I'll pass.

Rocket T. Coyote:
My monthly natural gas bill more than doubled in the past year.

cause the rat:
I was informed today that I'm the acting lead in my department. And talked to the guy who's been doing the job for a few years now. We're both a bit more than mad. First he was asked but not paid for doing the job. Second i want nothing to do with any management position. Told them I wasn't going to be forced to do something I have no intentions or interest in. My very first job was management. Second job turned into management/ I want nothing to do with management of any kind. Been thee done that. When I leave work I want nothing to do with it.

cause the rat:
Boiled Linseed Oil in a plastic jug with a pushdown locking lid. No idea who thought this was a good idea. The boiled linseed oil you get for wood working has chemical dryers. Drys quickly when it comes in contact with air. It's also very thin. So it gets into the locking cap and freezes it in place. I had to drill a hole in the side of the plastic jug. Poked an air hole in the top. Filled a quart sized canning jar with an air tight lid. The duck taped the holes in the jug closed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version