Author Topic: LSW chronicles  (Read 4690 times)

Offline the lone shadow wolf

• Species: eurasion wolf with a little silver fox
  • dont mind me just telecomuting from the darkness
  • Male
LSW chronicles
« on: May 31, 2014, 10:22:48 pm »
this post will be for the story I have written. comments about the story can be posted in quotes when you want to comment a certain part in the story.

I will edit this when another chapter is made.
I put a lot of work into this and it may be a little bit long :-[

and make this easy to remember all people
that try to take this story and take credit for it makes me :goldpissed:
want to find them and do something diabolical :goldbloody:

but otherwise enjoy the story and I will edit it to add more chapters  :)
I will see you all soon
in the future :goldgrin:

if you wish to find me elsewere look here
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/theloneshadowwolf/

check out my latest art here V
http://forums.furtopia.org/artwork-techniques-tutorials/the-lone-shadow-wolf-will-improve!/50/

• Male
Re: LSW chronicles
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2014, 10:27:56 pm »
Chapter one
This all take place were people are anthros
   It has been two years since the accident happened many have not made it. It all started from simple a scientific breakthrough that could change all fur kind. Then the unthinkable happened. This is the story of how it all started from the eyes of many furries that will show up throughout this story. Now in our darkest hour their may be no way to reverse what has been done but what I can do is say that nature finds a way so this is how it all started.
   It was a peaceful time in the old califurnia state. The birds were chirping, the frogs were croaking and the many residents of Sacramento were at work but our story starts somewhere near their. In the small town of Davis students of all schools were studying one in particular is the main focus in our story.
   There was a young Eurasian wolf at the age of 16 named Jason (not my real name) in high school had white and grey fur with black markings on face, back, paws and tail. He was top ranked in math but not much in Spanish but otherwise good in all other classes, his family was just him, his brother and both parents. This is the character that we focus on for now.
    “Hey…hey wake up!” that morning I woke up with a start it was just my brother Jacob, “hey wake up lazy bones your going to be late for school!”  I looked around and saw the time 7:17 “awe jeez I’m going to be late,” I said I didn’t know what to wear so I just got my grey studded collar some grey fleece and some black corduroy pants. “Ha ha what’s the matter were you raiding the fridge of berries again,” said him “shut up bro what would you know.” I got some milk and some pop tarts, “if you get to school late you wont get to go to the school dance, and remember how you said that the theme is neon colors you said how much you wanted to go to that one,” said Jacob. “grrrr! mind your own business and go away,” I grunted. I scarfed the pop tarts down like a hungry...uh…you know wolf and grabbed my stuff that was when my mother Rosaline came down the stairs. Man she was the best mother vixen ever how she was with her grey smooth fox fur I liked to hug her every morning but...I didn’t have time for that. I got my keys and helmet I was unlocking my bike when I heard my mother howled out “hey! Who ate all the berries in the fridge?” at that moment I knew it was time for me to split before me and my mother start splitting hairs. I sped off to my school I couldn’t tell how fast I was going but I past three cars already when I got to to the crosswalk there was this panther lady at the wheel and she seriously could not tell when I point out that you go first so that just made me growl in anger. When I finally got to the bike racks the bell rang “dam it I only got 5 minutes to get to class.” I was running fast after speeding on my bike I was exhausted by the time I got to class door I was panting like a dog. Every furson in class was gazing at me then I just took my backpack and sat down. I went through today’s agenda and my teacher Mr. bite announced that there was a scientific breakthrough in barkington (that was two states above us) they believe that they have created a scientific formula that can be used to bring anthro’s back from the dead. At first I didn’t believe it but I was somehow fascinated by it I was always interested in life science but I remember that two professors one in barkington was testing the formula and the other in hississipi had all the research and formulas. I also heard that they are going to test it in two days I was so excited. So for the rest of first period I was reading a good magazine on muscle building. By second period I sat down next to Roderick (yah remember how there is always a person in school who hates you? Yup that’s him he was always a troubled coyote). We were studying anthro science on the anatomy of certain furries. It was mainly seeing the triggers In the brain and heart work with neurons and electrical connections keep the blood flowing In the heart. Then came Spanish class my teacher mrs. Dogbert was nice golden lab from south America (or she at least lived there) we were lectured about positive and negative verbs then at that moment there was a girl deer anthro (didn’t catch her name) and she started giggling I was wondering why? Then this cat anthro girl next to her started laughing and pointing then a fox guy pulled my tail, then I looked behind my back to find a paper taped to my back saying [ hey tug on my tail I suck at Spanish]. I was just furious and barked “ok who’s idea was this!” but no one answered then the teacher came and took the note and said “ok we had our laugh now come on just confess por favor,” then bobert came up and she sent him to the office. Then fourth period came one of my favorite periods, geometry class. Got into class then saw Geric (he is like the best guy I know at drums for rockband) then my friend sally (she was a nice mutt always very nice to talk to). “Hey did you see the F-14 that past the school,” she said “why no? I didn’t see it but I bet it was cool looking,” said I. then the announcements came the daily activities like ordering a burrito from dos coyotes (meh go figure) and getting year books, then came the announcement of the dance tonight. Man I was so stoked to go to it. Then class start then Mr. gonvalez came in always was a guy that liked to joke around he was always a happy coyote. We took notes and I was hard at work I was always interested by math and science knowing I already made a big mistake this morning I was not going to let any info pass me mind. Then we started homework I always seemed to finish halfway before class finished, so I just started thinking what to do tonight in minecraft and at the dance. At lunch I just ate my favorite thing for lunch triple roast beef sandwich with an apple, after I finished eating I went to the library to watch internet videos. After lunch came history class studying the effects of the World War 1 and how millions of anthro’s lost their lives in the war to gas, machine guns, and German shepherd technology and the nazi’s. Then a cat guy tugged at my coat and said that there is big gun sale at big 5 but I didn’t care, but I did want to learn how to use a gun.  Then came sixth period it was gym class I took off my shirt to get dressed out then I bumped into brunden he always was a big moody bear and I said “come on brunden you have been moody for the last five weeks lighten up man,” then he smiled a little then I said “now come give me a hug you look like you need one,” (soon I shortly regretted my idea).  “Whoa brunden… carful…easy there...ack……gasp!” I gasped for air whoa you need to ease up on that hug. Then I met my friend mike quite a cheery but quiet puma, I past my other friend (couch that helps me push myself to the limit) Alfred he was a tall muscular athletic fox that could outsprint anyone else in the class. Started the period by doing 3 laps around the track, by the time I finished 3 laps Alfred finished 5 laps (as usual). Then we started lifting weights Alfred was lifting up to 90 pounds and I was lifting 60, then Alfred came and said “come on Jason just keep going come just do two more….come on…good  ok now… come on.. yah! Good job.”  In the corner I saw brunden using his entire body to lift 200 pounds “man that guy is a beast,” said I. then I went to get dressed back again with my pants and my jacket. Got to my final seventh period class English (don’t really like English class but with my teacher Mr. Gordon he rocks beyond any English teacher I ever had). Upon arrival I was greeted by him he was always such a cool cat (my teacher doesn’t mind as long as I put it away before class starts) and did my daily thing. When class started I put my game away and got to work. Today we were talking about the book macbreath (you know that book if you see past the parody) and read why lady macbreath said “why must thy paws never be clean from thy terrible deed out darn spot out!” after that we started writing why she said that. After that period I started talking to my friend mike, I told him how I woke up really late (because I raided the fridge of berries) and how I was almost late for school. “Man I was so close to being late, if I was I wouldn’t be able to go to the dance,” “hey mike you going said I “no I have to do my homework,” said mike. “awww I wish you could come although I have to see parents are when I get home, I have been prepping for this dance for about two months now.” After the chat it was clear that mike was not going, so I just got on my bike and sped away. When I got home my bro was there saying “oooooohhhh! Your in trouble bro,” I just decided to ignore him but in my mind I just thought man [he is such a cub]. I went to my room and started working on my homework I already finished my math homework so I just needed to read and do my history homework. I finished reading then I turned my desk chair to grab my history homework when my tail got pinched in the wheels of the chair “ahhhhh! Fu#$....grr..mff….gr.. ahhh there dam that hurt,” I grumbled. I worked on my history homework was done then I got something to eat I ate the last of the roast beef and scarfed down an apple then I went on furtopia (the new Facebook having my blog name as the lone shadow wolf) used video chat and blogged to sciex, greywolf448, korvre and everyone else about the scientific breakthrough. After being on the site some didn’t believe it so I just watched Gangdem style on YouTube and crafted some stuff from the recycled metal that I find around “oh goody made a gauntlet. It was about 5:00 when my dad Phil came from work (he was an accountant was a grey wolf that always gave a good reason why to listen to his thoughts) “hey dad how you doing? How was work?” I said “oh great how was your day?” “oh fine just cant wait to go to the dance, man its going to be fun I’m going to bring my glow sticks, poi balls and my sash it’ll be so awesome,” I yelped “really?” he replied “Absolutely” I agreed “well to bad! You are not going” “WHAT but why?” I barked “because, your mother and I have had it with your bad decision making and there needs to be some consequences,” he exclaimed “but do you have to do it on this night, the one I have been waiting for weeks on end?” I cried “sorry eating all the berries in the fridge was the last straw, you will eat your dinner and go to bed at 7:30 am I clear,” he snarled “…..yes”  “good now you can still do your regular stuff but you will not leave the house.” Man I was so angry I slashed my poster on my wall, so I just decided to call my friend Tristan (just a friend from my home away from home always was a nice German shepherd strong, handsome, seemed to be able to get the girl but not the brightest tag on the collar). Ring ring “oh hey Tristan how you doing?” “oh great how you doing?” “meh just doing my work and posting on furtopia, yah remember that dance I was talking to you about?” “yah why” “my dad got really mad at me so now I can’t go,” “aw dude that stinks” “urg I am so furious It has been the one thing I’ve been looking forward to all week [sob sob],” “…..listen dude you’ve given up too much of your time to give up now, just sneak out” “what? Are you for real” “yup” “I have thought of it many times in my mind but I never actually attempted it” “ok look do you still have the permission slip?” “yah” “do you have a record for being a quiet sleeper?” “Sometimes” I replied “and finally can you slip off the screen from the window?” “yes but those roses look pretty thorny” “dude your covered in fur and your jacket is thick you’ll be fine” “well ok then I’ll do it!” I then sat down for dinner rosemary chicken with greens (mmm so good) then I just resisted just getting my dad off my case then the rush came.  Once my parents went upstairs to do their thing that was when I sprung into action I got a small pack with soda, poi balls, glow sticks and money for the party. I got some of my plush animals and stuffed the underside of my bed to look my shape and used a fleece sweater and a wolf plush animal to act as a head, then I quietly opened my window undid the screen and jumped out only that I didn’t clear the windowsill and landed in the roses “grrrr! Ahh…eep ahh well that’s just great,” I knew if I took my bike I was just going to push it so I just ran as fast as I could to the school dance.  As I ran into the night all I thought was how much trouble I would be if I got caught, then I just thought “its to late to go back might as well go all the way now forget about the punishment and dance the night away,”  whenever I saw a car I took cover. I ran and I ran till I made it the line was huge lots of other students (some I never seen before) were standing in line to get a ticket inside I saw sally jumping for joy,  geric was just wearing formal cloths and finally I saw my ex girlfriend Sirena (she was just perfect she was the most beautiful zebra ever exotic, pretty, different  in 8th grade she gave me hugs everyday made me feel good about myself then she left without a word) and her boyfriend Bryan Focker (grrr! Man I hate him he was a white stallion no matter were I go he always has the girl, the good job, the car and he treats mr. gordan like trash gets detention and acts like its nothing [Bryan nearly ran me over twice and he is a reckless driver] most guys at school thing he’s a real dunce and a tool) I just waved as they passed by and mumbled f%^# you under my breath. As soon as I got to the ticket booth I just acted normal saw the principle and mr. gonvalez then I ran inside. Man it was everything I could imagine the snack bar with everything I could eat from soda and cookies to berries and deli meat, the DJ was pretty good and the party layout was awesome. At the start the DJ played some songs like shakira, party in the USA then he announced he was going to show the first part of the final countdown then it switched to welcome to the club I knew I shouldn’t dance yet I needed to get warmed up (this is going to be one big furry raving party). I went outside and bought candy and 2 cans of coka-cola then chugged. I dropped my pack and tied my sash and snapped some glowsticks got a bracelet wrapped around my collar, my tail and paws (all four of them) then put two thick glowsticks in my pockets. After they played thunderstruck every furson in the crowd was applauding with cheers, mews and howling with cheer. Then came my moment the moment I planned for weeks in advance I got on stage signaled the DJ and the final countdown was set. I stood there in the spotlight, never did I feel so alive on this night people were saying “go Jason go,” and “show us what you got Jason.” Then I faced the crowd and yelled “I hope your all ready for the wildest furry raving party of your life!!” then I howled at the top of my lungs. Once the song switched to welcome to the club I was there on that stage dancing not like some pretender dance but real dancing grabbing my glowsticks in my paws showing my moves in the neon light then I jumped into the crowd and landed on my feet, once their I took out my poi balls and put on a show. I was dancing nonstop for about an hour till I was panting like crazy I was dehydrated then a girl from my class passed me a water bottle just out of kindness her name was Katharina (she was a beautiful wolf like me but was a girl she was a angel from above with a pink collar with flower markings and a glowstick on her tail) “hey Katharina how you been? Never thought you would show up here,” said I “oh I just come to dance and party, well I saw what you did up there it was amazing” she said in a quiet tone “ oh it was nothing I just like performing and want to show my stuff” then she pulled me close and hugged me. In that moment I felt needed, loved by someone no one ever gave me a feeling like that. We chat for a little bit longer then she waved and went to the break room. After chugging down my water I checked the time 9:45 “grrr its getting late my parents will start to wonder about me I went inside for one last dance. I pulled out my glowsticks and danced in a controlled manner not trying to get too tired many people came up and said I did very well at what I did I thanked them with gratitude. By 10:30 I had to leave before my parents find out. I left the party I ran out dropped my glowsticks so I would not attract attention (but kept the sash) the only thing the crowd saw was a blur and I was gone.
I ran into the night already exhausted by the party I still had to push on. When I was in front of my house the lights were on upstairs I figured that they still hadn’t figured out (my dads was probably playing candy crush and my mom was reading a book). I just shuffled through the roses and moved the screen (if I get caught I’m doomed) I leaped the windowsill and but the screen back. Boy I needed a shower but if I turn on the shower I would be easily found out I just took off my sash, hung it up, and got dressed for bed.
   I woke up that morning feeling a little groggy from all the caffeine(when the alarm went off of course) I got up as usual got dressed put on my collar and got breakfast. I used the bathroom and still not a sound, once in the kitchen I made a cup of hot chocolate still no one then I got all excited and my tail started wagging then a danced with joy “I don’t believe it I actually did it! I pulled it off I got to the party,” then to break the silence who was to come the little cub from hell my bro Jacob. “Hey bro I would have expected you to have caused a big ruckus and over turn all the furniture in your room,” he barked “oh you know me I just figured dad was right and just accepted my punishment and maybe he’ll ease the punishment,” I replied “hmm that’s good keep it up but I doubt he will ever lift the punishment,” he chuckled. I just grabbed biscotti or two just chowing down in front of weekday morning cartoons like Tom and Jerry. Afterwards I just grabbed my stuff and took off on my bike. Sometimes just a 5 block trip can feel like forever when your thinking of something that just cant get through your mind, I just kept thinking of her I had feelings for her for a long time and I just wanted a way to show it. After a bit I made it to school and locked up my bike. I saw sally by the racks (but not as jumpy as usual) and talked to her “hey sally how you doing?” I asked “ugg...i’m so wiped out I feel like I could curl up into a ball right here and fall asleep,” she groaned “yah I feel you I feel just as tired” “oh yah I saw your performance that was cool” “well it was nothing, I may be tired but I just power through it” I replied “well se you in fourth period,” “ok see ya”.  I stood around thinking about Katharina for awhile after that I went to first period. As usual Mr. Bite relayed the agenda, and then he announced how they in Barkington the science facility were to test the formula later tonight and will announce the results tomorrow. Man was I stoked maybe I will be able to figure out how the formula works and create something like it that will change the world I was so worked up and excited I started panting and wagging my tail at my seat (a moment later I noticed that I was attracting some unwanted attention so I just stopped). I just got out my book and started reading thinking how great the breakthrough will be. Once the bell rang I grabbed my stuff and left my first period class and walked to my second period class, on the way many anthro’s were saying “hey good going Jason” and “man that guy is cool” with comments coming left and right how could I ever feel bad. By the time I got to my second period class I had received a dozen comments already, so I just sat down with a smile on my face and my tail wagging. In anthro science we were still on the anatomy unit, that was when my teacher Miss. Michel (oops forgot about her was a nice young brown horse with a red reins on her snout she always has a happy attitude…..though slightly crazy or odd) asked “ok who knows how a defibrillator revives an anthro?” then I raised my paw and Rodricks paw shot up but it was I who was picked and replied “the defibrillator revives an anthro by sending a shock to the heart to stop an uneven pulse or restart the hearts pumping,” “ah very good Jason..boy you are just rocking it today” she gave with a happy neigh. I was feeling so happy with my self but heard something to my left “fu#$ you Jason,” “hey Roderick did you say something?” “no” he said “…..really well you think that can bring me down? your wrong,” I said. So second period was ok so I just went to my Spanish class thinking [heh heh if someone thinks they can stick a post on my back again, than let’s see if they can] but I was also thinking how I could bring up my grade.  I entered class and took a seat the first thing I saw was Mrs. Dogberts smile as I entered; I just pulled out an apple and ate it. Once the period started I was ready to learn, I looked to my left and saw Bobert and said “hey Bobert how was detention? He he,” “oh shut up” he grumbled “what you were the one who posted it on my back” then I just got to work on my Spanish terms. Once I finished I just thought of arrangements for how I can get Katharina to know how I feel, that was when I thought “wait I know! I’ll take her on a date out for dinner and maybe a good spot in the park to smooch (mmm I was pushing it when I thought of smooching but if I get my chance I’ll take it)”. Once third period finished it was time for fourth period “ah man this is going to be great” I though as I walked my tail just wouldn’t stop wagging, I was just so happy then I bumped into her “oof oh hey Katharina how you been,” “oh fine after I saw you at the party you disappeared I just wanted to tell you that….I think your hot.” She stated “oh…uh…gulp…thanks…that makes me feel…” I mumbled “shh shh I know it’s the first time, come here,” then she hugged me again at that moment the warning bell went off “so uh I’ll see you at seventh period right?” “oh yah bye now” she said “bye” waving my paw in the air, then she turned and ran with quick speed and a fine lupine body “ohh man she is the moon in my sky,”
I will see you all soon

http://forums.furtopia.org/artwork-techniques-tutorials/the-lone-shadow-wolf-will-improve!/50/

• Male
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2014, 10:31:02 pm »
I thought as my ears drooped and my tongue hanging from my mouth with gaga like eye’s, that’s when I remembered “aw dang I got to run.” Once I ran into class the bell rang “aw jeez that was close” I took my seat and said hi to sally before taking out my work. Then a bear guy next to me tapped and said “hey I forgot my homework can I copy yours?” “sorry man wish I could but if Mr. gonvalez finds out we’re both toast” I whispered “I’ll give you the first ten answers would that help?” “oh yes, thank you” he yipped. When I was about to turn in my homework Mr. Gonvalez barked “sorry it’s late now, no credit!” “Wait what!” I exclaimed “howl ha ha ha don’t worry just pulling your tail,” he chuckled with that all turned in and all said and done I worked on our next assignment. When I was done I turned to sally… but saw that her muzzle was flat on the desk sleeping (aw gross she’s drooling) so I just though “if I’m going to take her to dinner and to the park how will I get around? (I mean I don’t have a car)”. Once the bell rang it was time for lunch eh maybe I should leave sally sleeping (she started growling in her sleep I didn’t want to wake her and have her snap at me) so I just ate my roast beef sandwich and went to the library to watch video’s of anthro’s doing painful stunt fails. After watching video’s I looked up info on the revitalizing formula and found a lot of info on how the serum works just then the bell rang “aw shoot got to get to class, I was already reading on a good topic” I growled so I logged off and ran to fifth period. As I approached my history class I saw Nyah (a friend of Katharina she was a white horse with glasses and an interest in life science) passing by when some wolf guy and some mule dude corner her and…. I didn’t know what they were saying but they were pushing her around and yelling at her I just decided to mind my own business (I see her at seventh period anyway I’ll see what’s up then). I entered history class, took my seat and wrote down the warm up on world war two. We started taking notes on Adolf bitler and the holocaust how millions of Jews were killed. We were assigned homework and free to talk (for once the teacher was allowing us to do this) so I just thought of minecraft and how big I should build my castle to be impassible to monsters then some vixen girl walked up to me and said “hey...he he...I saw you at the dance last night and uh you want to be my boyfriend?” at that point my head was spinning “uh yah I like the offer but…don’t take this the wrong way but I already have a girl that I am interested in, sorry but no” then she winced and went back to her seat. Ah shoot I feel bad now then the fox guy next to me says “hey dude it’s not your fault you just already have a girl” “yah I know but…I didn’t want to hurt her feelings” I said, “well then I’ll go talk to her”. As soon as fifth period ended sixth period started I was ready to pump some metal I wanted to get my paws on a barbell and lift. I walked to the gym and opened the door but it was locked so I waited, then Brunden showed up then some other guys then Mike and finally Alfred. We waited for about five minutes when Alfred said “hey Jason whats going on your mind?” “oh nothing much…ok something big but we can talk about it in a little bit,” I replied “ oh ok”. So I got undressed and got my gym shorts on and the n put on my shirt (not a requirement in this story) then I saw brunden “hey Brunden you want to give that hug another try again?” I asked “mmm ok” he replied “oof…erg….grrrr….(gasp) hey I didn’t get the wind knocked out of me! But that’s a good improvement…..but try to work a little harder on that hug.” Then I ran into Mike “oh hey Jason how was the dance last night?” then I said “oh fine…..ok you got me my parents were mad and forbade me from going to the dance so I snuck out and went to the party!” he gasped “OMG you actually did that, did your parents find out?” “Nope, well see you next period”. Finally I got to talk to Alfred and he said “so what was that thing you were trying to say earlier?” “oh that….uh….theirs this girl..” before I could say anything else he slapped me on the back and said “oh ho ho you sly dog you… you finally got your girl, so what’s the deal?” “oh its just that I feel a connection between me and her and I just want to take her to dinner and sit in the park to have our moment and say how we feel,” I said “well that’s great and I’m happy for you,” “yah but I don’t have a ride how can I take her to a restaurant if I don’t have a ride…ug how will I be able to pull this off?” “dude I’ve got nothing to do tomorrow I could give you a ride.” He replied “what… really (by that time my tail was wagging and my ears drooped with joy) oh thank you Alfred thank you I don’t know how I’ll repay you,” so I hugged him “alright alright don’t get soft on me” “oh sorry about that” I said. To start off the period I was more compelled then ever to do my best, in the weight room I lift weight to a higher extent. I lifted and spared while lifting weights to improve my power and lifted dumbbells till I was panting with exhaustion, then it was time for basketball I was shooting hoops and playing knock out I wasn’t winning as I expected but there was this tall guy didn’t catch his name (he was a tiger in a basketball outfit instead of the classic gym cloths. After that was all done I got dressed back in my cloths “grrr (howl!) man I’m hot and panting I need to get to English” I growled. When I got inside I saw mike and told him what happened “wow dude that’s great you go get her,” he cheered “oh yah I will ask her this period”. I did my daily thing checked my game and I saw Katharina with her beautiful body and that pretty face, I was about to tell her but then I remembered about Nyah she should have popped up earlier she’s never late then I thought and “oh no”. I got out of my seat and ran outside no one was there but I heard something. I turned behind the lockers and saw her and those two punks that were bullying her (that wolf guy and that mule dude) I was just watching ready to tell on them when, they hit her and knocked her to the ground (I know how much I wanted to fight the only thing that holds me back is the law and rules of the school but I had to intervene) “Hey what the hell, why’d you do that?” “none of your business you moron”he snarled “wait why are you doing this? Just stop and leave her alone” I yelled “buzz off @$$ hole you are nothing you are a low life son of bit$% and you are just to stupid to see that we are the ones pushing you around,” then he punched me in the muzzle. By that time I was infuriated blood came from my nose he seemed to have clawed my face in a daze I saw that some people were watching even Katharina “well you know what? say that again…. About my mother you dumb @$$”I snarled “oh why what’s the matter you going to run home to your mom and cry like a little sorry @$$ bit#%.” He chuckled then Nyah got up backed away seeing there was much conflict. In that one span of 2 minutes I have NEVER EVER been more angry in my life he hit me first, my girl was watching I had every right to fight. Then I charged and slugged him in the gut “(whine) grrr ok you asked for it I’ll crush you!” then he tried kicked me in the gut but missed then he did it again, I grabbed his leg and pushed it upward. He crashed on the ground in a heap, when I was about to jump him his mule friend kicked me with his hoof leg right in the chest I was out of breath and stunned but when he tried to punch I blocked punched him on the gut and kneed him in the face till he fell over flat on the ground and kicked him. It was an all scale brawl with one down for the count, by the time the mule guy was knock out the other guy got up and put me in a neck lock, he then punched me in the gut and face repeatedly till I was bruised and hurt bad then he bit me in the ear till there was a clean hole in it “hoowwll” when I was about to be knocked out…. I saw her how she was looking at me how much I cared for her then before he was about to be punched in the face I looped my leg on his and tripped him. Once on the ground it was pure submission first it was me then it was him we were being socked till our knuckles were bleeding, I got him in a hold and said “this ones for my mother,” then unleashed a flurry of jabs to his face. By this time his eye was swollen shut and he used his legs to launch me forward and I crashed into the lockers, he got up and kicked me in the face and I was out. Then he turned to everyone and laughed in a threatening way, but the one thing you should know about me no matter what if you knock me down I will always come back up. Now it was round 2 and now it was my turn to beat him up I taunted him “why don’t you finish me butt licker” then in rage he punched to the face (just like I wanted) I grabbed his arm and since one of his eyes was shut he missed his counter blow I then shoved him into the lockers and gave him everything I had just a left, right, jab, jab, old 1 2,left jab, right hook, right jab, 1 2, left, right, left, right, left, right and when he was in a daze and weak I moved him towards the crowd and yelled “this ones for the harassment and embarrassment” and super hard uppercut to the face , he was knocked flying and landed on the ground as for his friend he got up looked at me and I said “next time you try to harass a girl don’t expect to get out without a fight you dumb @$$!!!” then he turn and fled like the coward he was. I was a wreck my eyes were purple, my fists were bleeding, my body was bruised and I was in a hell of a mess….but I knew it was the right thing to do. Then Katharina run up to me wiped my face from blood and kissed me right on the lips my tail would have been wagging but my body was too banged up and hurt to do so. Mr. Gordan saw everything except the reason and I was for once about to be in trouble, but Nyah walked over to him and told him everything “the only reason he did it was because I was being harassed by these boys for sometime now, Jason popped up at the right time and tried to stop them with words till they knocked me to the ground then he was punched first and…..well he had no other reason then to fight”. Mr. gordan saw the cause very reasonable (and he was the best English teacher ever and I’m one of his best students besides a lot of other students that are better then me) so he just excused the problem and saw it as assault on Nyah so they were both suspended for 3 months. After the ordeal I was seen as a savior but Katharina took me by the paw and took me to the drinking fountain to wash my wounds and clean my blood matted fur “that was the most courageous thing I have ever seen anyone do and I….. I think I like you” she chuckled in a meek way, “well I have had the same feeling and….. do you want to go out with me tomorrow?.... that is if you have to do anything else” I replied “tomorrow would be great” she smiled “ok meet me at the back of….wait a minute you can just follow me to our vehicle of transportation for dinner and some time at the park” I said “he he that would be wonderful,” after cleaning my wounds with my shirt she then smooched me on the cheek and went back to class. I on the other hand was in the nurse’s office getting some rest and being bandaged and supplied with ice and compliments for my heroic act. By the time my wounds were cleaned it was time to go home…..but first I went to English class then I saw Katharina and talked to her “hey I’m back” “oh guess I didn’t see your eye it looks pretty purple” she said “eh it looks worse then it hurts, I guess I have to get home by bike although it ain’t that safe to bike like this so I’ll walk” “ok I see you tomorrow bye” she yelped “bye” then I just  took my bike and walked it home. When I got home I just wanted to get to my room (my den to be alone and chat with friends). Once I got to the fridge I saw that my mother got more berries so I just ate a few then ate most of the cold cuts till my stomach was content. Once I was full I got my stuff to my room, turned on the computer and went on furtopia, then my bro got home and was about to come and annoy me till he saw how beat up I was “aw dang what happened to you?! You look like you were stuck between a rock and a hard place,” he said with a holler. “oh this? At school this….. oh wait now I remember what business is yours I’ll tell you later but not now I’m beat and tired” I grumbled “yah I can see that” “just leave me alone Jacob” then he just decided to leave. So back to what I was doing, on furtopia I was posting and chatting with friends. Hey korvre do you know about the scientific breakthrough?
(Korvre) oh yah I’ve heard of it I cant believe its being done so close to my state, maybe the formula will be introduced to my state first to get it.
Jason, aka (the lone shadow wolf) what about you sciex, what are you doing? 
(Sciex) oh nothing much just chatting with greywolf488 :D and working on suturing electronic components
(The lone shadow wolf) that’s cool  you think I should make a post on the thoughts of the scientific breakthrough?
(sciex) of yah it would be great to post something that is so wonderful, put it under general non furry discussion.
(The lone shadow wolf) ok that sounds good I’ll go do it.
So I exited the chat room to made the thread then I put down under subject description was “hey I decided to post this on the scientific breakthrough and if there is anything at all you would like to say put down the info or just your opinion”. Once I did that I did my homework and watched video’s “ha ha I can’t believe that wolf guy tried to breath fire and singed his fur”. After watching video’s I went to play minecraft on my Xbox but 20 minutes into it my mother arrived from shopping she then dropped the groceries and screamed “oh my god what happened to you”  “oh yah this I just saved a girl from being harassed and bullied” I said casually “I don’t believe that…oh theirs a message on the answering machine I’ll ask you more later” then she walked to the phone and relayed the message “beep hello this is the high school here to report that your son: Jason has been beaten bad in effort to stop the harassment, bulling and insults to both: Jason and Nyah the culprits have been suspended for 3 months and will be watched to keep from future problems for 2 months we are sorry for the inconvenience and injuries but we thank you for the act your: son did, goodbye and have a nice day (beep),” by then she just turned to me with her fox like face picked up the groceries and went to the kitchen to put them away. I continued with my 8-bit game “dam zombies and creepers keep killing me (I was using a wolf with a belt over shoulder and cape skin I also had diamond armor) great now I need to go and retrieve it” I then got my stuff and continued to build my castle and make redstone contraptions, then I got bored and went back to my room. That was when my dad phil got home with sweat on his brow and eye’s ever so serious. “Hi dad, how was work?” I asked “oh fine just taxes and reports to file stuff you wouldn’t be able to handle” he replied in a serious manner “oh ok don’t mind me just chatting with friends and working productively,” “hmm really?” “yah just talking to my friends how mad I was since I couldn’t go to the dance last night, writing to them keeps my mind at ease,” I said with a toothy smile. “huh, what happened to your fangs?!” “Oh nothing just ask mom or check the phone (I guess I lost part of one of my fangs in the fight…eh its just a nick on the rear fang and a missing incisor guess it’s on the floor of the halls at school) oh can you bring me the phone I want to call Tristan. He brought me the phone “ok since mom is cooking I’m going to check the answering machine, so I got on the phone “ring ring (click) hello, oh hey Jason well well well it’s the leader of the pack that’s got my back hey, so how you doing?” he answered “oh fine just have a girl that I saved today” “oh hey mr. lover boy…” hey interrupted “no no no she’s not my girl she’s the friend of my girl and…” “oh double oh you have a double date…” he interrupted again “ok now shut up that’s enough I know you’re in love with mairana, and no I’m not in love with the girl I saved” I growled “ok ok you made your point, so who is this girl you are interested…. Come on tell me I told you mine?” he said “oh her name is Katharina oh man you haven’t seen her she is a wolf but I’d have to say that she is the moon in my sky, the OW in my howl, she is an angel of kindness and she is the one” “alright ok she’s hot don’t get emotionally mushy on me ” he chuckled “yah I’ve seen her for a long time but didn’t introduce myself till yesterday and I’m taking her out to dinner tomorrow” I mumbled in a shy manner. That’s when I heard howling barking and laughing in the background “ho ho (howl) oh man your going all out man you are making a bold move, and wait she’s up for it?” he howled “yup long story so I met her, I bumped into her after making a very good impression, saw her friend being harassed and bullied, I step in it turns into a fight got out knocking the bullies block off what he made the first move and insulted me, saved her friend she kissed me, cleaned my wounds I’m hurt but it’s the good kind of hurt”. After saying that…..nothing no laughing “well man I’m proud of you I still haven’t made my move your bold, pretty bold” he said then (click beep beep beep) “wait did you hear that?” he barked “yah I did……meh its probably nothing” I said in a happy manner, then he said “ok back to the conversation, so how was the party last night? I knew you snuck out successfully,” “oh yah it was awesome I danced like no tomorrow with my poi balls, sash, glowsticks and payed off the DJ it was literally the best night of my life I wish  you were there” I howled with laughter “ah I wish I was, so you met her their you must have really impressed her to get her all about you oh PS I’m coming to Davis to take care of my grandma,” he said “so did you hear about the breakthrough that is being performed right now also tell your grandma I said hi” “hasn’t everybody heard it, it will be on the radio channel 87.5 at 9:00 tonight if you want to hear it” “oh I will be lets talk about it tomorrow ok?” I stated “oh alright talk to you tomorrow” he replied “bye” “so long”. I hung up and went back to my thread on furtopia, so far my thread had scored 8 posts in the last 10 minutes.
(sciex) I sure hope it’s a success, I looked up that it was backed up by 8 years of research :goldglee:
(graywolf448) I agree I saw the same overview on it, with all that time they put in theres no way it can fail :goldlaugh:       
(T-yoshi45) one thing that irks me is why must they post it on the radio? ‘: (
(Aiolos621) because it’s top secret info I should know since I live in Barkington and they don’t want it to be televised :D
(Korvre) (sigh) guess my country wont be the first to get the serum 
(sciex) well you don’t know that for sure maybe it will be top secret for government use only
(Kobuk) oh yah government can take all that they want that can be a powerful substance but they can’t take my mountain dew 
(T-yoshi45) well that answers my question I’m just going to go back to my drawing :orraccoon:
After reading all the entries I post one
(the lone shadow) well that’s a good amount of posts keep posting what you think about this breakthrough it can be anything on it :goldglee:
When I was done posting I went to the bathroom to clean my wounds some more “grr my eye is still a little bit swollen” I applied some ice and inspected my ear to find a hole big enough for a ring so I iced it as well. After doing so the fur near my face was all wet (with a little bit of dried blood) so I grabbed a towel “dam now it has blood on it I should just leave it maybe no one will notice”. I just went back to my room and went back to my desk chair; just then my dad was at the door of my room. “oh hey dad so you saw the message?” I asked “oh yah, that was a brave thing to do but a little reckless of you” I answered “yah I know but I had to do something I tried telling them to stop but then they slugged me so I had to fight” I said “oh…hmm..yah and you know what, so how was the party?” I questioned “wait…wait what … what do you know about the party, I didn’t go remember?”  “oh really what does the phone line say “oh yah the party was awesome you should have been there,” I overheard your phone call and I cant believe you had the audacity to disobey my orders and leave for that party young man” he barked “but dad I planned it I was prepared and did all my work, got good grade, and treated you well I had to go to that party it was my moment to make a difference.” I yelped “I don’t want to hear it you will come home tomorrow and stay in your room no computer time or video games you hear me I need to work tomorrow and your mother has a meeting at work and your brother has after school activities you will go home and I will call you every 40 minutes pick up the phone or I will presume you will be doing something I don’t want you to do,” “ but dad” I cried “no buts I want you to be at home or else!” he snapped I had to think of something or my chance at Katharina will be ruined so I said “but dad…I have to make up a history test tomorrow after school”  “don’t care I want you at home got that” he barked with his fangs showing. In that moment I never had been spoken to by my dad he took all my options with no opportunity, I didn’t care now I just had to go on date now I I never spoke to my dad in a way like this “ oh really dad I am sick of you pushing me around I’ve had it I will go were I need to and you can’t stop me,” I barked then he raised a fist at me then put it down, I knew he couldn’t hit me I already have enough welts on my face so he left saying this “well then young man you aren’t getting dinner tonight then and clean up your room it looks like a cave in here” then I yelped “I HATE YOU!!” I was at my desk unable to connect online, unable to play video games, unable to leave…. All that went through my thick canine skull was the hate I had. I just sat at my desk working at my gauntlet that I made “hmm what to do to make it better, retractable claws, grapple hook….oh I know I can add a switch blade, so I got to work. I looked and found a way that by using a drawer sliding latch I can make the blade switch out but I needed a blade, so I waited for my chance. My parents were having dinner at the moment so I snuck in and grabbed the long bread knife that was long and sharp on both sides (my parents never used it), so I took it to my so called “cave” and go to work. I overheard my family talking “honey don’t you think that it’s a little much sending him to bed without dinner,” said my mom, “well he was being dishonorable towards me and disobeyed my orders,” he barked “yes I know, but he stopped a bunch of bullies that were harassing a girl” she said “don’t care he did something he wasn’t supposed to do and now he pushed it, he talks back to me so now he has to stay in his room” he said, “ well mom is right it is a little much,” said Jacob “shut up Jacob he’s my business not yours,” he snarled. So I went back to my work, I had to wait till my parents didn’t see it so I just sketched in my sketchbook till 8:45. OMG its going to start the broadcast it was now 9:00 and I turned on my radio to channel 87.5 I made sure it was right and this is what I heard “zzzzzzzzzhezlzzzzsszz…itzzzz… alziv….zzzzzhezllzzpzz,” “wait what? What the heck was that?” when my parents went to bed I just decided to check on furtopia on my thread on the scientific breakthrough up to 30 new posts came pouring in I couldn’t remember all of them.
(sciex) what was that? ,: (
(korvre) is this some joke!?  >: (
(kobuk) something ain’t right 
(greywolf448) you think something went wrong? I here it was technical difficulties
(T-yoshi45) I knew it was a bunch of bozo’s making a ruckus out of lost cause. >:o
(JD) something is definetly not right ‘: (
I will see you all soon

• Male
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2014, 10:33:40 pm »
(Magna) I didn’t hear much about this but something went wrong I just know it
So I made my post to conclude my thoughts.
(the lone shadow wolf) I don’t know what that was? But there is something that has happened check in the morning about news flashes on the breakthrough I will leave this thread open for further info. In the meantime remember this forum because I will post something as soon as I get some info. :goldglee:
After I posted my findings I went back to my gauntlet. I got the blade but “hmm I need something to make the blade pop out… I know I’ll use this slide hitch from an old drawer,” I super glued the pieces together and tested it on bread (ha ha marf I was hungry) so I ate the bread and put my switch blade in my drawer, man I knew I was good at swordplay I can totally be beast with this weapon. Put all my stuff away got dressed for bed, then I saw my sash that I liked to wear and put it with my gauntlet then I got in bed curled up and fell asleep thinking “what has happened?”

In the morning I slammed my alarm clock and rose from my bed feeling a little sleepy, I reset my clock and got dressed. I put some milk in the microwave and went to the bathroom, stood in front of the mirror brushing my fur getting the knots out of my body and tail wondering “what happened to it all”? Once I finished I went back to the kitchen to get my warm milk (I would have added nesquick if I wasn’t a dog), I opened the microwave and it was nice and warm then I grabbed some pop tarts and chowed down. As I was eating my little bro came down and said hello “oh no bro your in more trouble then you know” then I snarled back at him “you mind your own business and dad can push me around but he cant rob me of everything that I have so shut up!” then he just got a bowl and got himself some cereal. When I finished eating I went to go brush my fangs (that is if I had all them) when I finished I noticed I still had a lot of time on my paws but I felt I was forgetting something, then I t came to me “oh jeez I have a date with my angel”. I ran back to my room and tried to find some cloths that would be impressive I shifted through 3 shirts till I found a good formal shirt then searched for a good collar to wear till I found a black and grey spade studded collar (hmm one of my best collars), by that time I decided to keep the pants I already had, and ran back to the living room to get my keys and stormed out the door. “meh I don’t need my bike I’m getting a ride from a friend” I thought so I ran to school, my fur and tail was swaying in the wind as I ran “aw shoot I don’t want to get my cloths covered in sweat already” so I slowed down. When I got to school I saw sally “hey sally did you hear about the scientific breakthrough?” I asked, “no, I turned to the radio channel only to hear noise and static I think it was just technical problems the news will clear things up and…oh my god what happened to your fang?” she replied “oh this I just got in a fight to save Nyah from some harassing bullies…ugh I’ll tell you later” I answered then I waved goodbye and went to my first period class. As I walked to class I heard a fox guy and cat guy chatting “dude I think the breakthrough was just a joke” said the fox, “nah I think its just a bunch of bozo’s in lab coats hoping to stumble on a breakthrough,” said the cat “ha ha good one” said his friend after hearing all that I just went to class. I entered class and everyone in the class were chatting about school things but others were talking about the breakthrough but I simply just entered with tail wagging and a semi fanged smile (grrr my muscles were still aching) I took my seat and accidently sat on my tail “ouch fu%&….oops I meant to do that” I said embarrassingly. Once the bell rang and class started Mr. Bite made his usual announcements…but he didn’t seem so full of enthusiasm this morning, so he announced “good morning everyone I’m afraid you’re all wondering about the scientific breakthrough that was performed last night?” “yes, yah, what happened?, (howl), why is it so uncertain” everyone yelped “well I have some startling news then for you all….we have lost connection with the research center and now all of Barkington the government of 36 states are taking it very seriously but for now we must not let it stop our usual schedule so...back to work everyone”. “wait what?” yipped the fox girl in front of me, “no good can come out of this,” said the punk Doberman kid two seats in front of me, “how can they loose connection with an entire research center? And even more an entire state” wined two dog girls “this can’t be real how and why is this happening maybe the facility was destroyed?”  I wined “hey we don’t need anymore scary uncertainty Jason” hissed the cat girl behind me. I figured I shouldn’t worry what ever the government was doing to fix this problem, all I needed to focus on was my work, and what I need to say and do that will sweep Katharina off her feet “grrr what should I say “hey Katharina you look stunning today” grr stupid that’s to typical “Katharina is it dark out cause you’re the only bright think in my sky” no that’s just pushing it maybe Alfred has some advice. After all that romance stuff I took out my Spanish book and started studying there was a grey vixen girl next to me studying so I asked if we could study together and she agreed (she was always nice…a lot of the times, I guess being a senior in high school is tough) so we both studied for the rest of the period, then we decided to stop and talk about things that we did this week (but I didn’t say anything about me liking another girl I wanted to keep my liking for a girl myself so other girls don’t get jealous). After first period was done with all its study time and county freak-outs I was ready to go to anthro science today’s unit was on the brain and body. While I was in passing period I heard some anthro’s talking I didn’t hear everything even with good wolf hearing all I heard was something about a blackout near Barkington. I entered my class on my usual time but saw Roderick and a few other people but not Ms. Michel and I thought “hmm its not usual for a happy middle age horse anthro… a teacher as a matter of fact not to be in early” I took my seat then she came in with her hooves clopping on the tile floor but she wasn’t as joyful as other times, then I turned to Roderick and asked him “hey what do you think is up with Ms. Michel she doesn’t seem so hoof clankingly happy as she usually is?” “You know what I seriously don’t know Jason just shut up and get on with class!” he snarled, jeez he didn’t have to be so rude. So class started, but not the same like other days Ms. Michel started off in a sort of slow and moody way her ears were drooped downwards but she still gave the announcements for today “good morning class I see that we all aren’t 100% percent today so lets just pull out our books to chapter 5 and start reading about the brain and how it works the body” she gave with a quiet voice, so I just pulled out my anthro science book and turned it to chapter 5. We read a unit on the brain and how it controls the body “ok class who can tell me how the body react when it reacts to sharp pain?” she neighed every furry in the room raised their paws. She didn’t know who to call on but she chose the deer girl in the back “it reacts by reflex to pull back away from the cause of pain,” she said “ah very good thank you” said Ms. Michel, we read the entire chapter reviewing questions till the end of the period. On my way to Spanish I tripped and fell into a bush of sticker weed, my fur and cloths were covered in sticker weed burs “aw shoot this will take forever to get out” I growled then I noticed that there was a brown dirt splotch on my shirt “grrr…aw fu$%,” I guess I had  to keep going. I entered my Spanish class with Ms. Dogbert’s jaw dropping (showing all her fangs) “what happened to your muzzle and your ear…and your arms… and your shirt, and and your fur como estas,” she gasped I blushed in embarrassment with my ears drooped “yah long story short saved a girl from bullies got into fight saved her got pretty banged up, but for the shirt and fur problem do you mind lending me a paw”? So Ms. Dogbert got a brush and comb and tried to get all the sticker burs out of my fur “it would have been easier if you were a Labrador” she said “well it would be a nightmare if I was a border collie” I laughed, it took maybe 20 minutes till she removed all the burs but as for my shirt all she could do is get some paper towels with water and scrub most of It off, what was left was a brown hued splotch on the side of my shirt “sorry if I couldn’t get everything out” she said, “oh its ok I’ll just zip up my jacket” I replied. So I just continued the rest of Spanish class like any other day, we were writing our Spanish vocabulary when this deer guy with a six point rack asked “hey do I have any leaves stuck on my rack I can’t see it,” “uh you have maybe…uh leaf on your third point and fifth point” I replied “which one is that?” he said (grr I don’t have time for this) so I gave him a mirror from my pocket “hey thanks Jason” he chuckled “eh don’t mention it, give it back when your done ok”. After writing the vocabulary we discussed about an upcoming test “aw dang I don’t think I’m going to do good” I wined “don’t worry not all of us are feeling sure about it either” said the cat guy that was next to me “thanks for that it makes feel like I’m not alone in a certain situation” I said. As soon as third period ended fourth period started it was a ways away from Spanish class but I just decided to run, as I approached a corner I though “wait a minute last time I did this I ran into Katharina” so I slowed and l looked behind the corner to see Katharina talking on her phone carrying her books (I bump into her then she would be really mad and I do not want to split this relationship just after it got good) so I just walked by her then looked behind me to see her walk by as I inspected her nice lupine body with long legs, her nice well brushed fur her tail with a band at the end was just so cute and with her green flower studded collar (It like we were opposites that attracted) my muzzle was relaxed with fangs showing, but I needed to focus on the work that was necessary at this moment and that I would have time for that later so I ran to math class. Upon opening the door I saw a huge bomber plane pass by with an escort of f-14’s (or what ever fighter planes they were) “hmm that’s out of the ordinary…..marf its probably just an escort to a nearby military base” I said, I entered the class seeing that sally was there digging (ha ha) through her notes so I took a seat right next to her and pulled out my work. “Hey sally so before we talk, what happened yesterday in math class? I saw you growling in your sleep and drooling on the desk I didn’t want to wake you cause you looked tired… that and you may have snapped at me if I woke you” I asked, “oh yah about that…so that period I was sleeping I was dreaming that I was in a field of butterflies and I was chasing them, then the clouds seemed to rain meat (that explains why she was drooling) but as soon as the meat hit the ground it turned to water and the butterflies were taunting me then I got angry (guess that’s why she was growling)” she answered with a growl. “so when did you actually wake up?” I asked, “oh after the dream turned to a nightmare I woke up with a loud snarl and my fur standing on end, only to find out that it was lunch time and other students  were eating lunch stared at me thinking (what the freak) (who is that?) and (what did I do? Why is she snarling) at that point I got really embarrassed so I packed my stuff and left” she replied in embarrassment “oh that would seem pretty embarrassing….well are you well rested?” I asked “oh yah! I am, I feel I could chase my tail all day and still have energy,” she barked cheerfully. “so sally you heard the thing that…” just when I was about to ask her the announcements came on the loudspeaker “good morning all you furry anthro students out there, today the track team and football team will be playing after school tickets will be sold at the gate so be there or go home, also for all who have not heard that the lost communications in Barkington are worsening the government has not made the news clear for the community to know yet but there have been blackouts south of Barkington in the state of Oregon and is getting worse…..still let it not stop our day so have a wonderful day to everyone that is hearing this” then it hung up “well I guess that answers my question to you” I said “yah I heard it its quiet odd though” she answered after all the chat we just started to work since the class just began. To start we turned in our homework then Mr. Gonvalez made his round gathering our work, “wait a minute Jason you copied Sally’s work you get an instant zero and I will right you up for detention!” he barked “what no this can’t be right, this isn’t true….that’s impossible” I whined “ha ha ha (howl) oh ho ho never gets old I pulled your tail again, ha ha I love my job” he howled in joy “aw dam it fooled again he always says it like its true and serious (why does he always have to pull my tail everyday)” I growled. For the rest of the period we worked on the homework, once done I thought of what I was going to do with Katharina today,” I’ll take her to that good restaurant at the corner of downtown then I’ll take her to the park on that hill under the tree that’s were it will happen… aww how beautiful she was and she was into me I’ll show her how much I feel for her and she will never forget it”.  As soon as the bell rang every furry in class stormed out the door, I’m pretty sure that one guy got his tail stepped on another girl got knocked around and the cat guy next to me got an antler to the back “ouch what the heck” he hissed but I escaped only with a bruise. At lunch I opened my lunch to find “aw man I remember I ate all the roast beef so all I had was turkey and (get this) a tub filled with berries and there was a note “hey Jason I know how your father was acting last night like a wild animal (no duh)” “aw leave it to mom to show mercy in a time of conflict” I said. I ate my lunch feeling very hungry like any wolf would be without dinner, after eating I went to the library on the way I wondered what Tristan was doing for his grandmother (I mean he lived a few blocks away from my house). Once I got myself a computer I watched/listened to some furry rave videos watching other anthro’s use poi balls at a party and just enjoying the music, then I opened a different browser “hey why not I go on Furtopia to see the latest news of the breakthrough” I yipped. When I tried to get on and a web page blocker appeared I remembered why “aw shoot now I remember they block blogging sites at school to prevent the use of it during school hours” I wined so I just decided to check the news. I checked on the scientific breakthrough to find that news reported that the facility was destroyed for reasons still not shown to the public “aw come on this is stuff that needs to be known by the public” I snarled, after seeing that it was no use I just continued watching videos on YouTube. The lunch period ended like it always did and it was time for history class, I walked to class saying hi to other furries that passed by, this horse anthro was walking down the hall with his hoofs clopping on the concrete with a smile on his face and his reins on he seemed to be holding hands with a girl cat as if escorting her to class it was a good sight to see a someone so happy with a someone that cared about them and I felt that I really need a someone that cared and I sure hope that someone is Katharina. As I approached the steps I saw Katharina in the distance talking with Nyah “hmm now that’s a better sight to see rather then violence, if those guys do that again then I guess it will be time to take out the trash” I chuckled. I entered class in a happy manner and took a seat, pulled out my notebook and started writing the daily warm up on the board, that was when my history teacher saw me and hollered “what happened to you? You look like you came out of a Nazi interrogation session you look like a wreck,” “yes I know it looks bad just stopped bullies from harassing a girl in my class, then it turned physical yada yada yada I said this plenty of times today but you get the picture” I growled. When the class filled with students that fox guy that went to talk to the vixen girl that was interested in me sat down at his desk with wide eyes. When I saw him his tail was wagging with excitement and had a happy grin on his face then I noticed on the fur of his snout was covered in pink lip gloss in the shape of lips “so how did it go with talking to her?” I asked “…ah man she is a foxy lady ohhh baby I’m in love” he yipped in joy, after all the chatter class officially started and to start we first turned in our homework then the same cat guy next to me said “hey the gun sale will be going till the end of the week so you know I’m headed there after school for my new hunting gun” “well good for you I would recommend the pump rifle” I replied “oh yah I was thinking of getting that one, still I’ll tell you what I got tomorrow”. After talking with him we started taking notes on the end of world war two and how Adolf bitler commit suicide using cyanide in an under ground bunker because the soviet troops invaded Germany the German shepherd Nazi technology was confiscated and the Jews were liberated, but in the end millions of Jewish anthro’s died by extermination and genocide, but aside from all that we pretty much wrapped up the unit and will move to different subject in a couple days so I just gathered my notes and thought of how great my day will be after school, then I thought what should I say to Alfred he has been so nice to me giving me a ride for my date and I was going to see him next period. When the bell rang it was time for gym class so I took the steps down and walked through the hallway to the gym “hmm what should I tell him I want to show him my thanks but I just don’t know how maybe I should just chat and see what happens” I mumbled as I entered the locker room again it was locked so I decided to wait. I waited and saw mike and Brunden I thought of what mike was doing after school with me getting a ride from Alfred and Katharina going out with me so I asked him “hey mike what are you doing after school cause I got myself a date?” “well that’s good me and brunden are going to see the track meet and football game” he replied, “oh that’s cool you got the money to go in right?” “…..oh no… we didn’t get any money what about you brunden,” “nope got nothing I thought you knew and had the money” he growled “well….that wont ruin it maybe we can just walk in” he said with a tremble in his throat “uh you do know that for a big game like this they lock the gates” I said, “that still wont stop me I’ll watch from behind the fence,” he roared “(well you got to admit he had spunk and determination but I guess I should encourage that) well that’s the spirit you go see that game and take your friend Mr. bear hugger too” I howled that was when Brunden got slightly pissed off and gave me a huge bear hug “(gasp)….(choke)…grr..ugg..…ok…ok...you made your point” I gasped then he let me go and leaned his huge furry black bear body against the wall. Then after five minutes the teacher opened the doors and we got dressed for gym I took off my shirt to see how bruised I really was (even under all this fur I could see the bruises) then the dog guy next to me was like “aw crap what happened to you?” “all right all right it was a fight to help a girl I’ve said this too many times and I’m sick of it does everyfur get it” I howled “uh ok…just chill out” he said. So I got dressed and left the locker room and entered the gym for the warm up as he sat down for leg warm ups I saw Alfred and talked to him “hey Alfred” “oh hey Jason” “yah so your cool about you giving me a ride with my date right” I asked ,“ yep I’m fine with it” he replied “so I will meet you in the parking lot in the back of the school” I said “got it” “and when we are at the restaurant do you have anything to do while we dine and talk” “oh yah there is a fitness room near the restaurant I’ll be there just call me when you finish” he answered “wow you really looked into this quiet a bit to be ready” I chuckled “nah I just thought of it ten minutes ago” “wow that’s some good prioritizing right their, and as for the park?” “marf I’ll just wait you wont be there long right” he asked “well that depends he he he, ok lets get lifting till our muscles scream” I howled then I took off my shirt (since having one in this situation was sort of optional) as I spun it in the air I thought and then looked at Alfred I opened my mouth ready to explain when he said “don’t bother I heard you howl it out loud in the locker room, that and I for one pay attention to the news that happens in the school” he chuckled. After all the chit chat we scurried over to the weight room to lift I tried to take it easy on my bruised body so I only lift 50 pound a bar and 15 pound dumbbells “marf I’m not going to be too much of a push today because of your current condition” Alfred smiled so I just lift till I got tired. Then we went back to the gym to play basket ball but decided just to shoot hoops and avoid any heated games so I wouldn’t get banged up even more, after shooting some hoops I got a little better at playing basketball in all the time of shooting hoops I noticed that it was time to go and get dressed out again. We entered the locker room with fur coats hot and sweaty but I wasn’t that sweaty as other times so I skipped the showers and got dressed back, after getting dressed back I noticed how smelly my gym cloths were so I put them in my backpack and left gym class. So now that nearly all periods have ended it was time for the last period, the last small span of time that divides me from the one I wish to share my love with. As I approached the final class before my date I remembered something so I scurried to the lockers were the fight took place and found something shiny I was my rear fang “tsk tsk tsk well my first lost fang(not a baby fang of course)”. When I realized
I will see you all soon

• Male
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2014, 10:42:07 pm »
that it was getting late I went back and entered the class with a near perfect smile and my tail wagging then I took my seat. As I waited for the other students to enter the classroom Brunden and Mike were the first then a bunch of others then I saw Katharina entered she was the most beautiful thing in grey fur I had ever seen “hmm boy now she’s ready for this date she’s wearing the same collar that I saw at the dance she had a black and green dress with a paw print on it and a blue skirt her fur was also brushed out” after all the soft talk I wondered what I should say about my shirt. That was when Nyah also showed up so I waved my paw as she got to her desk before the class started I went over to talk to her about those bullies “hey Nyah how you doing” “oh fine just thank you for what you did yesterday” “yah about that was with them do you know them?” I asked “….guess that after you saved me from their wrath I should tell you, we were in a relationship we liked each other but at one point he wanted something more so I backed out and I guess they wanted to get back at me for dumping them” she neighed “that’s terrible I cant believe that you actually went through all that” I whimpered “yes it was pretty bad but then you zoomed in and gave him what he deserved and…I thank you for that” she said, “ oh it was nothing I mean he hit first and after all the slang thrown at me I had it with him” I chuckled “hey wait what’s that in your paw?” she asked “oh yah this just a reminder of the fight that went down(I showed my missing fang)” “aw dang it doesn’t look that bad here” she took off one of her chains and gave it to me and on that chain was an eye screw “I want you to have this, screw on the fang and keep it with you as a reminder” she said “uh thank you now I can keep it with me” I thanked her “oh I’m going to the track meet later so I need to leave class early oh I forgot to tell you that sometime during the school year im going to dress like a unicorn now I got to go” she neighed oh ok. After talking with her I went to my seat and screwed the fang onto the screw “eh it looks a little odd but I will remember this moment as the day Katharina truly loved me (yes I said it). With my newly earned token I got out my stuff and got to work, I figured I shouldn’t talk to Katharina till our date just to set the stage. We got our work from Macbreath out and answered the questions that Mr. Gordan handed out, I darted my green eyes to the clock and noticed that there was only 15 minutes left “oh joy the time has almost come” I howled. In the last 3 minutes of class I packed up my stuff and had my tail wagging with suspense and excitement, I figured that I should just go up to her so I faced her and said hello “hi Katharina you ready for our date” “oh yah I’m ready” she answered “good this is going to be awesome im just…” “what, what is it” “oh nothing its just that all this is coming so fast, I just feel insecure and overjoyed” I whimpered “….here take my paw” “really” “yah just take it and take me to our destination” she smiled. As the bell rang it was over my day had finished and I am going to have the time of my life, and I was holding a girls paw never has that happened before (not even in real life). We left the English class corridor and walked through the quad, most other anthro’s were watching us so we just smiled back going to the back school parking lot. When we got to the parking lot looking for our ride, when was when I looked behind me and saw mike and Brundan sneaking behind a dumpster and looking through the fence to see the game. We waited then I heard a cars horn playing *shave and a hair cut* then I looked to find Alfred waving his paw in the car signaling to get in. we got our backpacks and loaded them in the trunk then we got in (the car was slightly beat up but marf you cant expect to have the best car in high school) “so were to Jason?” she asked “oh glad you asked to the Italian restaurant downtown Alfred” I snickered “ok then Jason” Alfred replied “OMG you actually are taking me there I always love going there its my favorite restaurant” she laughed now that put a smile on my face “oh really you don’t say, ok Alfred lets get going” I howled “ok then buckle your seatbelts” I tried to reach mine it was easy for Katharina because of her slim body but I couldn’t do it because of my coat “here let me help you” Katharina said. She leaned over and unzipped my jacked to find “uh what’s that on your shirt?” “oh dang forgot to say but on third period I tripped and fell on some sticker bushes and got dirt on my shirt” “ok then maybe you should leave off the coat till you get to the restaurant” she said. So we buckled up and left the school the rest of the world didn’t matter now, now it was my time to do what I want and my dad ain’t going to push me around, so the car took off we sped by the track and the football stadium seeing other anthro’s playing football like lions, tigers, and bears (oh my) they always made the team because they were so strong rarely is there a fox anthro In football but on the track there were mostly foxes, wolfs, coyotes, and one time a red panda anthro I remember her she was always so determined she even got a scholarship in track and field so she got free collage. Aside from that we made it to downtown and got out at the curb we exited the car and walked to the restaurant, before we got to far I walked up to Alfred “hey Alfred I don’t know how much I could thank you but I’ll call you on my cellphone when we finish lunch ok” “alright I’ll be at the gym just give me a ring” he yelped then before we knew it we were in front of the restaurant. “I don’t believe this is happening this is the best day of my life” I thought to myself “come on Jason lets get in we want to get good seats right” she yipped “oh right come on lets go” we entered the restaurant and went to the front desk and at that desk was a Burmese mountain dog guy at the desk “hello and welcome, would you like to dine here or take out” he said “oh me and my girl here will be eating here, do you have a table outside?” I asked “ok then come this way”. As we followed him to our table I felt something on my paw I looked to find my paw in hers for once a girl finally liked me for what I was and she cared about me. “Here you are now two seats next to each other outside here are your menu’s the waitress will be around shortly” he barked, “so….What are you ordering Katharina?” “Mmm I have been looking at the pasta it always is good you really must try it” she yipped “oh it is! Well that’s good but my eyes seem to be set on the steak on medium rare….ooh I know we can order both and split the dish” I said, “now that sounds like a good idea what about drinks? Woops we seem to have thought about the food before we could think of drinks” she exclaimed “oh right I forgot I’ll take a soda, what about you?” “oh I’ll take a lemonade now lets just wait for the waitress to come” . So we waited and we got bored so we just talked “so how’s school Katharina? I mean I see you for a few classes but how is school treating you” I asked “hmm its fine my grades are fine no bullies and good friends like Nyah and you” she replied “oh schools doing well for me and friends are good to have especially the ones that like the company of others” “you don’t say, I too like being with other people” she said. After chatting for awhile the waiter came by (she was an arctic fox with silver white fur)”hello and welcome may I take your order, now lets start off with a drink shall we” she asked “oh good I would like to have a coka-cola and my girl would like a lemonade” “ok that’s a coke and a lemonade, do you think you are ready to order your meal?” “ah yes for me it will be the steak and I would like it medium rare and that would be for me what about you Katharina?” I’ll have the spaghetti with pork meat balls” Katharina ordered, “ok that’s medium rare steak and spaghetti with pork meatballs right” “right” “ok then your order will come back in 30 minutes”. So in that time we were talking then Katharina asked “actually it never came to me what was going through your mind when you were fighting?” “well it was just me seeing injustice and it is just sickening especially when its on a girl because it can get serious” I said “hmm well that’s nice I like that, but what I mean is what was going through your mind while fighting?” she asked “I just wanted to beat those jerks up to punish them for there act of harassment against both me and Nyah, that and If I am knocked down I will always get up but for that reason is you” I said meekly “oh really well I can see why you would do that, that is why I like you because you have a good heart” she said “wow….no one has ever said anything like that to me (accept my mom) that just shines a light in my hard dark and hollow inside thank you for that”. It was maybe 20 minutes in but we just kept chatting “one thing just can’t thinking about you is your eye’s Katharina how green your eyes are” “he he well that’s just me just genetics I guess I mean you should know right” she blushed “but its not just your eye’s its everything I mean you’re an all in one package your hair, your fur, how smooth your tail is, your good point of view I admire that, and your collar did you make it yourself? Cause it always seems like its made by paw” she was just cracking up with happiness she was blushing so hard her ears drooped and her cheeks turned red “he he he oh I know your just saying that, and yes I did make this collar and what about you” “oh I assure you Im not just saying this I mean it, but no I did not make this collar I wanted to make my own but I never had time to” I chuckled “ well its more easier then you think all you need is the materials, a needle and thread and a nice tag or charm” she said “hmm well then I guess I’ll have to try that sometime, thanks for the tip”. We just kept chatting but then the waitress came back with our food “ok now here’s the steak for the young wolf here, and here’s the spaghetti with pork meatballs for the young lupine now enjoy you two” oh man that steak was super juicy a little on the rare side but it just tasted better (but not as good as my fathers steak) and the spaghetti was also good looking I was happy that we were sharing so we dug in. “oh my god now this is a good steak so meaty and tender” I said as I chewed “I know I can smell it it just smells divine” she barked “oh I can smell those pork meatballs they smell good too, ok lets first both eat the steak together then lets have the spaghetti ” I said “ that sounds like a good idea, put the dish between us and lets tear that steak to bits” she laughed. So we dug in with our fork and knife cutting up and devoured that steak (I think it was maybe a two pound steak) then we picked our fangs with a toothpick that was when Katharina noticed that one of my fangs was missing “oh my gosh was that from the fight?” she asked “yah its just a reminder of the act I did, marf its nothing” I replied “well as long as it doesn’t hurt I guess its fine….ok now come on lets start eating that spaghetti” she barked. So we dug in and divided the amount of meatballs we would get then we ate, “oh my you weren’t kidding this spaghetti is good the noodles are well cooked and the meatballs are well seasoned” I said with a content tone “see I told you this restaurant always does it so good it’s the chef’s signature best” she said happily “it is well my complements to the chef, I’ll make sure to give a good tip”. So we slurped up the spaghetti wrapping it on our forks, there was just a little left so we both slurped to find we were both slurping the same noodle then we met each other eye to eye muzzle to muzzle and before we could say anything awkward I reached my paw over and cut the noodle “uh well that was good spaghetti…” I mumbled “oh don’t feel embarrassed it just happened out of the blue no big deal besides I don’t mind because…..I think I like like you” Katharina “oh really I uh sort of like like you too” I mumbled in a happy way then we looked at each other in the eyes for a good five minute thinking “oh my god she’s just too beautiful just her eyes are enough to put me under a spell”. As we stared we both smiled one with not all his fangs…that was when that Burmese mountain dog guy came by to give us our check, “ ho ho ho I see you have had…lets put it as this a splendid time here together, now here’s your check”. Oh jeez here comes a little bit of conflict “well here it is the check…ok I took you on this date I should be the one to deal with the check” I said as I pulled out my wallet, “no no no you took me here I should pay it” she said as she pulled out her wallet “no I’ll take it I’m the guy that took out the girl on the fine date I should be the one paying the bill” I said “I know lets just split the bill its better that way” Katharina said in a smooth tone (*sigh* I guess I should just agree with that before this gets hairy) “ok fine we’ll split it,” then ?Katharina said “well if the bill was $68.74 then lets see I would say its about...” “$34.39” I interrupted “ok Jason here’s the first half” “great I got the second half” we put down the money on the bill and waited quietly “sooo were are we going to next Jason?” “oh we’re going to the park for a good walk and just hang out for a little” I replied “well that seems cool lets just wait for them to take the bill”. So we waited for only three minutes till he came “oh I see you split the bill without any trouble well now thank you come again” he chuckled so we got our stuff and left the restaurant, so I pulled out my phone and called Alfred “*ring ring* hey Alfred lunch went great you think you can take us to the park” I asked “*huff puff* oh yah ok I’ll be out in a minute just need to do a few more push ups I’ll be out in five minutes just meet me at the car” he said in a exhausted way “ok we’ll be their *click*” then I hung up and we both walked back to the car holding each others paw. We kept walking till we got to the car then we saw Alfred “hey so how was your time at the gym?” I asked “oh it was great I bench pressed a good 100 pounds and I’m beat” “ok then lets go to the park” so we all got in the car buckled our seatbelts then Katharina turned her head to find that my missing fang was around my neck “oh your fang you put it on a chain” she yipped “oh yah nyah gave me a chain and I put it on the chain” then we sped off to the park. Once we arrived we got out of the car I told Katharina to go ahead “hey Alfred I would like to say that I couldn’t thank you enough for what you have done for me, your fine chilling by the car” I thanked “eh don’t mention it it’s the least I could do for a friend, I’ll just wait for you here I’m tired anyway” said Alfred “ok we’ll be back in a few minutes” I said as I scurried off. Me and Katharina held paws as we walked down the path of the park it was maybe 5:00 and the sun was ¾ of the way down so I wanted to make this quick, “so Katharina after this were are you headed?” I asked “oh I’m going back to the school to see how Nyah is at the track meet so you think your friend Alfred can drop me off at the school” she said “oh ok he can do that” I replied as we walked toward a hill that had a tree on it with tails swaying. We got to the hill and lay down looking at the clouds, that was when we saw more planes passing by and I thought “hmm I should check my post on furtopia I wonder if anyone has noticed this yet” then I noticed that Katharina turned her head and smiled at me so I smiled back and she said “you know Jason I have known you for so long yet never really noticed you till the night of the party when I saw you you were just cool and being true to yourself at the party when no one else was and I admire that” “well Katharina I have known you for along time too but I thought you would have been interested in another guy like every other girl I saw, but you are different you actually like me for who I was and I….I… I love you Katharina and I wish for you to be my girlfriend…uh that is if you accept it” I plead “well I had the same feeling for you Jason and I love you too” she replied and I thought “oh my god this girl was the one, the one that was my match that loves me” so we sat up and smiled then Katharina said “come here I want to give you one that you will never forget” I happened so fast I didn’t even get to say anything then she hugged kissed me right on the lips not for a short second but for real and help it for eight seconds now that was a sign that she loved me so I closed my eyes and enjoyed it. when we finished I hugged her back “oh my god that was like nothing I ever experienced before, this was the best day of my life (as if I didn’t say it enough)” I panted “well I wish to be your girlfriend so that was to prove that I love you” she said “hmm you know what I have an idea” I said, I took out my missing fang and carved into the tree next to me a heart and put our initials J +K in the tree “their let this be the mark of were we made our first kiss” I said happily “then let it be” she agreed. We sat near each other then I thought “well I don’t have something to give her I know,” “hey Katharina I want you to have this” as I gave her the pendant with my fang on it “I want you to keep it so you will have a part of me close to you” I said “uh ok” Katharina said in a confused way then she took off her collar and gave it to me I tried to put the fang on the collar loop so I took out my keys took a key ring and clipped it onto her collar. Then I passed It back to her “you know what Jason here I want you to have this” she said as she took off her gold ring on her clawed finger “you gave me your fang I give you my ring keep it close” she said “oh thank you I will always keep this close to me as I would keep you close” I smiled then we hugged for a little longer. After all the emotional time with each other it was time to go so we walked back to the car were Alfred was “I see your time together was good, ok now come lets leave I got to get home” he said “ok Alfred but you think you can drop Katharina off at school she is going to see her friend at the track meet and… oh she also has her bike there” I asked thinking that I would push it “all right lets get her back to school” so we got in and drove back to the school. We came from the south of Davis and arrived were we started then we got out and took our backpacks from the trunk then I thought to myself “well it was good while it lasted but all dates have to come to an end” so I waved her goodbye “bye Katharina see you tomorrow at school I guess” I said, “yah I guess this was a good date and I enjoyed being with you Jason” Katharina exclaimed then she scurried to the field to see the end of the game. Well guess that was it so I walked to Alfred and talked to him “thank you Alfred for everything this was by far the most loving experience I have ever had with a girl” then I gave him a hug to find out how hot and worn out from working out (felt a little odd) then he said “uh a preferable pawshake would have been better.” That was when everything changed right before Alfred was about to give me a ride home I heard an “AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!” it was the most glass shattering fur raising scream I have ever heard and it was coming from the field, “come on Alfred we got to check it out” then we both ran to the field to find the most terrible think imaginable we looked to find a hoard on anthros but there was something about them. There eyes had no pupils and there fur was blanched out as if they were dead and they shambled at a walking pace moaning, anthro’s in the bleachers were freaking out, then one attacked this girl and bit her so she was on the ground then this wolf guy punched it to the ground then the girl that got bit bit his leg then he acted fine for 5 seconds then she gaged at the muzzle then his pupils rolled back and they were aiming everyone. “By god they’re zombies!” I howled “Katharina we have to get out of here” I barked “no Nyah’s in there we got to get her” she whined then we saw a white horse anthro with glasses coming towards us but it still had its pupils it was Nyah she got ahead of the zombie hoard but they were coming fast. “Help guys get me out” she neighed in distress, “Alfred help me with the gates you too Katharina” I barked. We heaved at the gate but it was locked “dam it the stupid security we can’t open it” I snarled.  Then the hoard got to the fence and attacked Nyah “aaahhh get out of here now” she screamed as her glasses fell off and through the wire fence “……Nyah” said Katharina “...grrraawwwlllll” said the now transformed girl we once knew. “nooooo” Katharina howled “come on guys we got to go we need to get distance and refuge from the zombie hoard” barked Alfred “he’s right Katharina we need to get out of here if we try to save anyone else we’ll be taken too” I barked so Katharina picked up her glasses and we ran to the car “hey wait guys take us with you” I turned around to find Brunden and Mike “Jason we need help take us out of here please” mike pleaded “alright come on” I barked. As we put our stuff in the trunk I noticed that the zombies were climbing the fence and turned and saw two fox anthros at the top of the gym a boy and a girl holding paws (wait it was those two foxes from fifth period that met and loved each other) then they kissed and jumped off the gym “noooo” I howled “come on Jason we have leave we need to get weapons and supplies” barked Alfred “alright lets go to the plaza” I barked so we got in and took off. I was riding shotgun with Mike Brandon and Katharina in the back we were swerving traffic there were cars with furries trying to escape in panic “look out Albert” I barked as a car spun out of control and slashed the rear of the car “ooh oww” I whimpered. As Alfred was driving I couldn’t help but wonder about my thread “brunden let me see your IPhone” so he passed it to me I checked furtopia to find a most startling find 30 more posts that were posted in the past day here were a few
(Aiolos621) guys is anyone there listen get out of the state something went wrong I think I see zombies I am currently at the hanger all I found was military planes I need to escape if I don’t post in the next three days I’m dead
(kobuk) what are you barking about ’: /
(Korvre) dude he’s telling the truth there are zombies there now in Oregon and spreading south residents of Califurnia get out of town, message as soon as possible to confirm you haven’t been turned
(Magna) oh my gosh I need to head out :O
(sciex) its good I’m in Australia ill be standing by and will be ready for further spread of zombies
(greywolf448) oh my god I got to get out of town I’m taking a bus
Crap man I can’t believe I wasn’t able to check this or post on here I need to send a distress signal
(the lone shadow wolf) ok everyone this thread has now turned to a distress blog everyone try to post everyday on your position location and destination so we know who is still alive, I’ll sent whereabouts of my location to all so make sure we can stick together to survive this I am with a group of five soon to be six. Make sure to stay alive
I will see you all soon

• Male
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2014, 10:43:19 pm »
After posting as quickly as I could I remembered about Tristan he was in Davis “shoot I need to warn him” I used the iPhone and called him “(ring ring) hello this is Tristan speaking” “great Tristan get out of here!” I barked “wait what? What are you barking about” “Tristan no time to explain where’s your grandma?” “uh picking up a prescription for medication why” “….grr jus t go to my house and go now something has happened stay alive” “alright alright ill go if it makes you happy stop acting so wired” “good see you there” then I hung up.  After all the technological stuff had to be checked we were halfway to the plaza and there was a pack of zombies in the road so we ran into them “ah dude sick they just roll off” I said in a distraught way then more cars kept coming we swirved but everytime we did we lost a piece of the car “if we don’t get there soon there wont be much left of our car” Alfred barked “I know we need to get to the plaza and quick, Katharina I’ve seen you go down this road before do you know any shortcuts?”  “oh yes I do turn left at that stop sign there should be nobody there no furry takes there car down that path” she said “you heard her Alfred take the turn” I shouted then he turned and took the shortcut. We followed the path for awhile “wow she was right there was nobody here” till we saw the plaza mostly there were cars but nobody was there from were we could see. Alfred made a left turn ready to enter the plaza when I heard a bang “*BANG* AAAHHHH” cried Alfred, oh no they got Alfred in his right shoulder, I turned to find anthro’s at the entrance of big five with guns shooting what they saw (this was literally hell). The I remembered in a split second “wait if Alfred was shot in the shoulder..oh no” we were out of control the cars tires were scraping on the sidewalk so I took the wheel “Alfred hold on im going for it” I said as I turned towards the entrance of the plaza but missed by a mile and drove up the sidewalk over the grass hill and strait into a car parked in front of us. “ugh is everone alright” I said “for now yes” said Katharina “im ok” said mike “same here” said Brunden but Alfred was shot in the shoulder so I pulled him out of his seat. “Alfred you alright” I asked as his blood was on my fur “*cough cough*ah yah I’m ok just got shot so can one of you bandage me up and Jason…please for god sake learn to drive” he moaned “Katharina the CVS is over there get some first aid kits try to patch up Alfred” I asked “right I’ll go right to it” she said In a serious way “Mike and Brunden go to the Safeway to get some food for the road and anything else useful” “right were on it” they both said now I’m going to go to the big five to get some weapons. As everyone scattered to there assignments I knew we had to hurry before the hoard of zombies caught up so I ran to the big five, upon approaching the big five I ran into a bunch of anthro’s with face masks pointing guns at me “whoa whoa guys cool it we need some ammunition to get on our way now we don’t want any trouble, my friend if injured and we need to get out of here right away” I barked “we all are here for weapons but in this time we are the ones that need it” he snarled “please I’m begging you we need just a few weapons and we’ll be off” I whined then he had his gun pointed at me when one of them came up and removed his mask. It was the cat guy from fifth period “dude how are you alive the hoard attacked the school how did you escape” he meowed “not all of us made it those two foxes from fifth period jumped off the gym after being surrounded by zombies and Nyah the girl I saved from those bullies she was taken by them” I whimpered “by god you know what guys give him what he needs we have plenty to spare” he said “are you sure they are just outsiders” said the guy next to him, “ yah but anyone able to escape the hoard should be given what they need for the road” he said. So in the end they gave me some weapons they gave me a selection of guns (about two for each of us) but not that powerful, three machetes, four combat axes, 11 all purpose knifes, a crossbow, 20 rounds of ammo, two vests and a fire starter all in a big foot locker with extra space. “here this should be enough for you get out of town before things get worse head east to someplace safe” said the cat guy “I will now I need to get back to my pack and I’m running out of time” I said, after all the talk I scurried back to the car (or what was left of it) to find Alfred being bandaged “hey so how you feeling now” “grr like crap right now but Katharina is good at stitching and cleaning a wound” said Alfred “hey Katharina I didn’t know you were good at this” “oh you know me just do a lot of sewing and taking first aid class he he” she chuckled, “wait were is Brunden and Mike with the food” I barked “I think they’re still inside I told them to get water and and ramen noodles mainly” said Katharina “well they better hurry or we’re leaving the hoard is getting closer” I said. After chatting we turned on the radio of the car next to us to figure out something shockingly dangerous “good evening this is the news to say that for all residents of Davis califurnia if you are still alive evacuate now, for the US air force is coming to eliminate the zombie threat by fire bombing the area you have 30 minutes to leave the area” now that was all it took for me to get off my feet and spring into action. “do you hear that Jason he need to escape here immediately” said Alfred “we need to get out of here where’s Brunden and Mike they’re still in there” barked Katharina “ok then Alfred now I need you to go into the Safeway and get Brunden and mike out of there, Katharina I need you to get this black Toyota car loaded with our equipment I would originally ask Alfred but his arm ain’t going to be lifting anything for awhile with that shoulder and ill go help those other guys pack up you think you guys can do that” I announced “ok ill just go find them and tell them to grab there stuff and get back here, but how are we going to be able to turn on the car?” “brunden is good with technology he can hot wire it but for the time being the trunk is open so Katharina try to load it up” “I’m on it Jason but were will we go afterward” she replied “we need to head east to safer land my house is on the way and another one of my friends is there so lets get moving” I barked. So Alfred rushed to the Safeway to get Mike and Brunden with the food, Katharina was loading the (the now new) car with first aid supplies and ammunition I told her to give me my machete incase there was trouble my tail was quivering with fear but I knew I had to keep moving every second we waste is another chance of not surviving, so I went up to those other guys and told them the news. “what they’re going to fire bomb the town we need to get out of here” said the first guy “my family needs help but they are too far away to be helped” whined another “listen you need to focus the hoard is coming and the planes are coming we need to move or we’ll die now get packing and get ready for the road ahead” I barked. Two of the guys pack there stuff up in there truck with a mounted gun “ok were ready before we leave you need some help we’ll hold off the hoard for as long as possible so pack up and get your pack out of here” said the cat guy “thank you I don’t know how I could repay you” “now go get your stuff packed I think all your friends just arrived” he said as I turned around to find everyone back. Once I got back to our new car I made an announcement “ok everyone Brunden grab a gun and 4 rounds I’ll take a gun Katharina take these two knifes now you do know how to use them right “yah” ok then Alfred you think you can drive us?” “sure its just me shoulder I can still keep going its better then you driving” he chuckled, “ok alright I wont drive now I need to signal those guys to clear the road” I barked. Just then I heard groaning and zombie noises they were very close “listen everyone get the food loaded in the foot locker with everything take arms let me know when you guys are ready” I barked then I ran back to the others “ok guys nows your chance light them up to clear us a path” I said “you heard him guys lets get these guys on their way now open fire” then they unleashed a barrage of rounds at the zombie hoard shooting a few of them dead. I calculated the time left we had about 20 minutes we needed to move, just then Katharina scurried up to me “ok Jason we got the car packed we are ready to go” she said just then a zombie jumped from the roof of the big five and spooked Katharina onto the ground “aaaahhh” she screamed then in an instant I drew my machete and slice…. A clean decapitation the blood on my machete and on my fur what went through my mind “oh oh oh my god did I just do that, I decapitated someone” then before I could think she grabbed me by the collar kissed me and pulled me to the car “alright guys thanks for the help god speed to you get out of the town we have little time left” I barked hoping they got the message. So we got in the car (after brunden hot wired it of course) Alfred took the wheel everybody buckle up I took my seat at shotgun with my gun (it seemed to be some sort of rifle it was only for hunting so we needed real guns soon) opened the window, stuck my muzzle out and took aim for any zombies then I saw those other guys were  packed up and in there truck with one of them in the back with a gun and I howled leave for a safer location make sure to take any survivor you can” then we took off. They went one direction as we went south to the causeway (the causeway was right over a wetland so we had to hurry) we went back south to head for my house, just then we heard a load explosion mike stuck his head out to find that planes were coming they were striking from the east we had to hurry “wait Jason what about our house why must we head to your house” asked Brunden “because, your house is in the east if we turn around now we wont even arrive to the destination, that and we are meeting a friend he will be a good addition to the pack” I snarled “ok fine then lets go” Brunden mumbled. So we passed by the school to find it up in flames “nooooo” I howled “god I sure hope some of them made it out ok” I thought to myself, then we kept going it was about five blocks to our house and then ten blocks to the causeway by that estimation we wont make safely….but we still had to try. Halfway to our house there was a hoard of zombies “alright Brunden you know the drill open fire” I snarled as we open fire blasting as many as we could and of coarse ran into a few some latched onto the side of the car then mike took his axe and chopped off there arms (oh man that’s bloody). We finally got to the house to find that we had only 15 minutes to leave “ok Brunden take your gun and guard the entrance to the driveway alert us if they are coming” I said “right I’ll alert you somehow I’ll message you to your cellphone” he said “ok guys lets get moving” I barked. Then there was Tristan unaware of what was happening he saw us coming in a rush “what the heck were are you guys going…Jason you better get explaining to what is happening?” he snarled “dude you’ll never believe me and we always had hypothetical thoughts about this, but there are zombies coming after everyone that was left in Davis and If we don’t pack up and leave in 12 minutes we’ll be blasted off the face of the earth now get off your feet and lend us your paws do you understand” I barked. I guess after waiting for about 45 minutes just to find that the end is near because of zombies is a lot to take in his ears simply drooped and his jaw dropped with his fangs showing “what the heck has this world come to now lets get our tail in gear lets go get what we need and get the fu%# out of here” he said in a panic, so I opened the door with my keys and we stormed inside. We went to the kitchen raided the fridge, took the silverware, snatched a few pots, my mothers wireless wifi router, a radio, some cd’s, all the knifes we had in the house, my mothers meat hammer and some matches, then I remembered about what I had in my room so I took my art book, a journal, my computer with charger, another radio, 3DS, a flag, a box full of scrap wood and other junk and before I could take it to the car to be loaded I remembered I left something in my desk. So I opened the drawer at the bottom of my desk and pulled out my switch blade gauntlet “ah man this will do perfect for a time like this” I said to myself then noticed my sash “this will be my symbol of virtue I am the lone shadow wolf” so I put on my gauntlet fit really well (but could use a little padding). “You think that’s everything Jason we got ten minutes” Mike growled “alright did you check the garage there is a lot of hardware we could use” I said “oh ok hey guys lets check the garage”. We entered the garage and found a lot of stuff we could use “holy cow I didn’t know you had all this stuff in your garage” Tristan said in wonder “now’s not the time for flattery we need to get this stuff and go” I snarled so we took a drill, a saw, miter saw, chainsaw, extension cord, tool box with nuts and bolts, the family ball and chain (oh so that’s were it went) some wood and some books once we got the stuff we needed we left the house “hey Jason where’d you get that sash looks good on you man and that gauntlet is pretty cool” said Alfred “ah Jason nice sash I think it looks cute, now come on lets pack” Katharina said just then we heard jets overhead “oh jeez we need to get our tails in gear we need to go east” I barked. We heard explosions coming from halfway across davis and the zombies were around the corner “Jason get everyone in and Alfred start the car they’re coming” brunden said, so Alfred got the car started and everyone got in “ok is everything packed?” I said “then mike answered “yep got it all in the back of the trunk some of the stuff wouldn’t fit inside but we got everything now lets get out of here” then brunden got in “ok Brunden you got a Facebook right” I said “yah” “good send distress messages to everyone you can find, we need to warn the outside world” I said then I passed a rifle to Tristan “ok you do know how to use this right?” “yah I shoot one of these at home” he said “great now take aim cause the hoard is coming” I said. So we took off with our guns aimed and we needed to get out of town fast last time I checked we had ten minutes now we have less then that and the planes were already overhead dropping bombs “step on it Alfred lets get the fu$% out of here” I barked, so we got out of the driveway and shot down a few zombies and ran a couple over but we were on the road out of here. We drove with knowledge that we only had five minutes to get out of town and we still weren’t in south davis yet, then suddenly a tree fell on the road “Alfred look out” then he made a tight turn a got off our usual path “guys there are a lot of zombies ahead” said Tristan “yes we know don’t get your tail in a knot” I snarled then I saw a bomb falling then yelled “turn quick” and turned wheel before we almost got destroyed “Alfred we need to get back to the main road “alright then to the main road” he barked. Once we got back to the main road we made it near south davis and there was an overpass “quick go over the overpass then the causeway will be easy to get to” I said “no we can’t its too dangerous there are planes overhead if we go over it you never know what could happen” said Alfred “...ok then lets just continue with our usual route”. We left the overpass and stayed on the road trying to escape the bombing they started to drop even more, then I heard another explosion from nearby I looked out the window to find the overpass was bombed “oh god you were right Alfred if we took the overpass we would have been blown to bits” “oh no need to thank me its best to stick to the safest road in a time like this” he said showing a sly fox grin. Then we got on the freeway we were almost home free once we hit the border of Davis there’s the causeway then we will be able to escape the bombings, so we got on the freeway there were a lot of abandoned cars so we had to swerve through then we hit one and got the car banged up “oh dang careful man” “sorry its tough driving with a shoulder that has been shot” growled Alfred “now’s not the time guys the planes are coming and the road behind us is being bombed” Katharina said. We swerved more cars till we got to the border line then got on the causeway finding occasional packs of zombies but we just shot them then we turned on the radio to find ghastly news “time is up the air force is to destroy the causeway to prevent zombies from reaching Sacramento anyone there will most likely be killed so escape at all cost”. At that moment we were all freaking out “aw dude we got to get through the causeway and quick” yelped Tristan “I don’t think we are going to make it” cried Mike “we have to or we’ll never survive” said Katharina in assurance “we need to keep moving if we turn back the zombies will outnumber us and dismember us” I said so we kept going and shot down any zombie in our path. Then we saw the bomber and it was dropping bombs “aw crap Jason what do we do” said Alfred “just rush forward he’ll miss us” “that’s crazy man we have to turn” said Alfred “if we turn we’ll be lit up” I snarled so we went strait for it watching as the bombs were dropped pelting the bridge and making holes in it. “Dude I hope you’re right or we’re going to die” Alfred yelped , then as we went for it we cossed its path and…..we were hit on the right rear side of the car and it was up in flames “ahhhh crap dude we got to get out of the car” yelled Alfred “ oh no everyone out” said Mike, “jason we got to get out” said Tristan as he pulled me out “ok Mike get out of my door on the left side” said Katharina. As we got out we noticed that from the explosion there were holes and most of the cars on the causeway were stuck on the road with no escape then I heard a painful “aaaaahhhhh” wait a minute “aw crap Brunden is still in there, quick retrieve the trunk of goods” I barked so I used my gauntlet to grab the door handle “ahh dam that’s hot” I burnt my paw, then I saw him jump out of the car in a blaze “ah crap the fur on his back is on fire” I saw him running and bashing against cars trying to extinguish himself then I saw that the plane was going to make a second turn on the bridge. I saw that only the foot locker was able to be retrieved from the wreckage everything else burned, I looked over the causeway “wait a minute we’re over a body of water so I lunged forward and knocked Brunden off his feet (no one has ever done that before) and he fell over the side and landed in a big pool of water “dude what the hell” said Mike “I had to otherwise he would have burned to death” I barked “uh guys” I looked and saw the plane bombing the zombie covered bridge coming at us, and the car was in flames and would most likely explode we needed to act fast. “guys we have to jump” I barked “are you crazy it’s a 20 foot drop” said Alfred “I think we don’t have a choice” said Mike so he jumped “im doing it its life or death now” said Tristan as he jumped “I sure hope you know what your doing Jason” said Alfred as he threw the foot locker (with help from me because of his bad shoulder) over the side and then he jumped. Well I guess that means there was only two of us left “come on Katharina we have to jump” I said “I don’t know If I can do it, I’m just scared” she whined then I noticed  that the fire engulfed the car and the fuel tank was in flames “take my paw we’ll jump together you can trust me right” I said with an assuring smile “….ok I trust you Jason lets do it, and if we don’t make it I just want to say I love you” then she kissed me on the lips “ I love you too Katharina” I said with a happy grin then we jumped. As we fell  I heard the sound of the car explode and the sound of the plane bombing the bridge (it was starting to be structurally unstable) we dropped and never in those moments did we let each other go, then we hit the water with a splash and then I passed out from all the chaos. I was knocked out in my mind the only thing that went through it was the suffering, the loss, the destruction of my home, the loss of my family and friends it was so much to take in, my mother was to nice to deserve a fate like this and as for my father Phil I was thinking “the last thing I ever said to my father was that I hate him” for I was afraid that I may never be able to apologize to him and that I had the responsibility for the safety of my pack I would be responsible for there damnation if I am to fail then suddenly I felt someone’s paws grab me and pull me out of the nightmare in my mind. “Jason wake up….wake up Jason” said Tristan “ahh what what happened are we alive” I said being so startled “it’s alright Jason we made it, we survived this leap of faith” Katharina said with I smiling lupine face that was all I needed to stay sane “I’m afraid that Brunden has burned 78% of the fur on his back and has some pretty bad burns and mike sprained his ankle but we have our trunk full of equipment but otherwise we’re fine” said Tristan “well that’s good” I said as I got on my feet feeling around that I had everything still on me (still got my head tail and all my paws I’m fine) then I said “we may have survived this ordeal but we need to get out of this wetland and find some transportation before the zombies catch up to us”. So Alfred and Tristan took the footlocker by its handles to move it through the marshy wetland to our destination with guns over there shoulders, Mike was helping Brunden to get moving from his burned back, and as for me and Katharina we walked behind making sure Brunden would not fall over and protecting from any zombies that were making there way towards us what the future of our survival holds not even I still know.

To be continued     
 The 2nd chapter is presumed to come out by the end of summer
I will see you all soon

Offline JD

• Male
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2014, 02:04:56 am »
Yaaaaaaaaay
I was mentioned!!!!!
 :D :D :D

Offline Kobuk

• The "Malamute Dewd"
  • Species: Anthro Alaskan Malamute (Husky)
  • #1 Dew drinker.
  • Male
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2014, 06:03:28 pm »
Mind if I be blunt?

Here's the thing:
1. You need to break up your story into smaller parts/sections.
2. Learn to use paragraphs.
3. Definately need more improvement on punctuation and grammar.

If one of your school teachers were to grade this, the outcome wouldn't be very good. ;)

• Male
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2014, 06:25:04 pm »
it was more of a blogging story rather then a novel......at least for now

but i put alot of time into it
I will see you all soon

Offline Sergalicious

• Species: northern sergal
  • I need some snuggs pretty bad now...
  • Male
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2014, 08:21:28 pm »
not read it yet, need to when i have more time, but based on kobuk's comment, you can use this to grammar check http://www.paperrater.com/
I wear this crown of thorns
Upon my liar's chair
Full of broken thoughts...
You are someone else
I am still right here

Offline ELKIN

• Chris and Cooper Elkin
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2014, 05:02:55 am »
Wow, a lot of work that went into this... But, yeah, it needs paragraphs and breaks. :3

• Male
« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2014, 08:41:33 pm »
not read it yet, need to when i have more time, but based on kobuk's comment, you can use this to grammar check http://www.paperrater.com/
ugh >:(

I tried using it but every time it said too long and needs a member ship
I cant get a membership or buy the program
I will see you all soon

Offline Old Rabbit

• Species: Rabbit Artist
  • Birthday wisher.
  • Male
    • Art by Oldrabbit
« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2014, 11:52:20 am »
Don't worry too much about construction, with the first draft. When your
satisfied with your basic story, then you can work out punctuation,
paragraphs, and chapters with your editing.

There are helps online for story construction, punctuation, and grammer
online. Some do require money, but there are a few that don't. Also check
for books on the subject. There are many ebooks available to help one learn
how to write well. Most are relatively inexpensive. Don't forget about the public
library. It's still a good resource for learning.

Your english teacher should be able to give you some helps on story writing as
well.

Keep up the good work. :orbunny:
« Last Edit: June 23, 2014, 12:09:19 pm by Old Rabbit »
oldrabbit.com

• Male
« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2014, 07:40:46 pm »
thanks for the emotional support old rabbit I appreciate it :)

but otherwise the next chapter will be here on say the
end of summer or by november :) 8)
I will see you all soon

Offline Keitsu

• Species: Wolf
  • I'm a Disney wolf :P
  • Male
« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2014, 09:45:18 am »
Yay. I'm in the story  :)

I'll bookmark this thread so I can read it tommorow. (I'll probably have to read it in parts)