not-so-furry discussion > general non-furry discussion

Lost In The Mail

<< < (2/3) > >>

Rocket T. Coyote:
Watch out for incredible deals on postal stamps. These are usually counterfeit stamps printed in China. The fake stamps won't glow under a UV light. Knowingly using a counterfeit stamp can get one fined or imprisoned.

Jade Sinapu:

--- Quote from: Rocket T. Coyote on January 23, 2022, 10:01:58 am ---Watch out for incredible deals on postal stamps. These are usually counterfeit stamps printed in China. The fake stamps won't glow under a UV light. Knowingly using a counterfeit stamp can get one fined or imprisoned.

--- End quote ---
Is it short wave, medium wave or long wave light?  I will have to try this.
I go to USPS kiosk and buy stamps.... the machine jammed, and did not print all 10 of my card but did print 6.  I did not get charged for any of them...and I remember ripping the paper out of the machine with the printed ones on it. I guess I can't use them now.

Rocket T. Coyote:

--- Quote from: Jade Sinapu on January 24, 2022, 05:40:41 pm ---
--- Quote from: Rocket T. Coyote on January 23, 2022, 10:01:58 am ---Watch out for incredible deals on postal stamps. These are usually counterfeit stamps printed in China. The fake stamps won't glow under a UV light. Knowingly using a counterfeit stamp can get one fined or imprisoned.

--- End quote ---
Is it short wave, medium wave or long wave light?  I will have to try this.
I go to USPS kiosk and buy stamps.... the machine jammed, and did not print all 10 of my card but did print 6.  I did not get charged for any of them...and I remember ripping the paper out of the machine with the printed ones on it. I guess I can't use them now.

--- End quote ---

The reporter did not elaborate.

Kay Alett:
Well i suspect mail delivery will be a lot more difficult here because our post office was nearly burned down!  :o

https://about.usps.com/newsroom/local-releases/ca/2022/0222-niland-po-temporarily-closed.htm

Firelight:
Not so much lost as refused to deliver but my silicone werepup Freddy.
I have him now but yeah.. USPS sucks!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version