furry arts discussion > furry storytelling

Story Of The Week

(1/4) > >>

Chaz_wolf:
Okay, If anyone has posted any stories on there site and would like people to read it..
Post a link here. Or just let us know here.

Poems are also welcome.

Just let us know, and by posting here you could win the Story / Poem of the Week Award.

Chaz

River Ceed:
Question about the stories one can post for the story of the week....

I notice around furtopia that in general areas, the topic must be rated pg-13.  I have several stories which will soon be on my site, once I am finished making it.  The better ones have a mix of adventure, romance (including descriptive sex), and plotline to them, much like a novel.  But I wouldn't rate the sexual episodes pg-13...more like r or higher...but mind you, tastefully done.  Would I still be considered for the story of the week or would it not be considered due to the adult content?

Just Curious...
~River

River Ceed:
Speaking of stories... I'll be posting a short little blurb which came clicking out of my fingertips through the keyboard while I listened to Midnight's artistry on his synth. It will be a new topic in the writing techniques section. Enjoy!

~River

Manethran:
We would like that the stories be complete. Not chapters/sections/parts or just "To Be Continued..."

Kada-Ru:
Also, they should be PG-13 rated as they are read by EVERY visitor. Good luck and as Manethran said above, complete. They can be short stories or long ones.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version