Author Topic: Wizard World!  (Read 2249 times)

Offline Sheeta

• Species: Kittygirl!
  • By the power of Grayskull
  • Female
    • FurAffinity
Wizard World!
« on: August 02, 2005, 01:35:35 pm »
Anyone else heading to the big shindig in the Windy City this weekend?  Rows and rows of nerd, geek and goober fandom...I'm getting misty-eyed just thinking about it.  If anyone else does go, look for the black chick dressed as the Black Cat from Spiderman on Saturday and say hello!  I promise I won't bite.
It's Steely Dan, not Steely Dan't

"People are into it for all sorts of reasons, but I think most people here just think animal people are neat to draw." --"Sue"

Stop by!  www.furaffinity.net/user/nubiankitten7
             www.nubiankitten.deviantart.com/

Offline Tabuu

• Male
    • http://tabuu-lion.artistsworld.org
Wizard World!
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2005, 05:27:00 pm »
Aww!!!! ':p'

I really wish I could break away from all the crap around my home and actually get a way up there -_- I'd be glad to make it to any con. Not to mention I have a buttload of Wizard mags sitting around my house eating a sizable chunk of my bookcase. I always read about what happened but I never got to go in person.
|| Trades - OPEN! || Request - Considering A Few... || Commissions - Not that good yet -_- ||

|| DA || ArtistsWorld ||

Offline Sheeta

• Species: Kittygirl!
  • By the power of Grayskull
  • Female
    • FurAffinity
Wizard World!
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2005, 09:04:12 pm »
Quote (Tabuu @ Aug. 02 2005, 4:27 pm)
I have a buttload of Wizard mags sitting around my house eating a sizable chunk of my bookcase. I always read about what happened but I never got to go in person.

Yeah, I hear ya.  All of my Wizard 'zines are in a crate by my drawing table.

This'll be my second year going, but this year I'm going as a fan and not as a seller.  Our studio needed a break and decided to be fanboys and girl for this round.
It's Steely Dan, not Steely Dan't

"People are into it for all sorts of reasons, but I think most people here just think animal people are neat to draw." --"Sue"

Stop by!  www.furaffinity.net/user/nubiankitten7
             www.nubiankitten.deviantart.com/

Offline Tabuu

• Male
    • http://tabuu-lion.artistsworld.org
Wizard World!
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2005, 09:59:02 am »
That's pretty cool, though ^_^ The whole affair sounds like it ought to be fun, though
|| Trades - OPEN! || Request - Considering A Few... || Commissions - Not that good yet -_- ||

|| DA || ArtistsWorld ||