not-so-furry discussion > debate forum

The beginning of the end of the Internet and free speech as we know it

<< < (2/5) > >>

Rocco:

--- Quote from: Shim on September 26, 2016, 12:49:46 am ---Snopes to the rescue.
http://www.snopes.com/2016/08/19/america-to-hand-off-internet/

--- End quote ---
From the Snopes article "The criteria specified by the Administration firmly establish Internet governance as the province of multistakeholder institutions"
Please tell me that doesn't mean it'll be controlled by private individuals. That'd be even worse

Mark my words Cause. You aren't going to be laughing in a few years.

We control the domains. Switzerland might actually not be a bad idea Old Rabbit. And getting rid of the UN sounds excellent to me.

Kobuk:
I think you're being a bit overly paranoid, Rocco.  :P

cause the rat:
YES privet individuals control the internet. You find evidence of that everywhere you go. They even have mods here. AND THEY ARE WATCHING YOU! Right now there are cookies in your computer. Tracking everywhere you go. Telling the company owned web sites when you come back. And just like the security cameras at the grocery store, they know what brand of toilet paper you use.

There has been claims of President Obama selling the internet ever sense he was elected. A good three to four times a year. So in eight years the internet has been sold 24 to 32 times. And each time it's been 'sold' people go nuts. Then when nothing happens they forget all about it. Till it's 'sold' again. But that's brain washing for ya. Only believe what your told. Your personal and day to day experience means nothing. Your dictators will tell you when you need to be afraid again.

Fear and paranoia are only good for undermining stability. America is dying. One lie at a time.

Foxpup:
Um, private individuals control everything, both the government and corporations, unless you think either of those are actually controlled by the Illuminated Masonic Order of Jewish-Satanic Space-Lizards (which still doesn't change anything because lizard-people are people, too).

cause the rat:

--- Quote from: Foxpup on September 26, 2016, 10:36:50 pm ---Um, private individuals control everything, both the government and corporations, unless you think either of those are actually controlled by the Illuminated Masonic Order of Jewish-Satanic Space-Lizards (which still doesn't change anything because lizard-people are people, too).

--- End quote ---

YES Scalies are furries too!  :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version