Author Topic: What Are You Up To?  (Read 121210 times)

Offline Firelight

• Species: Folf dog, alt cross fox, Solarin wolf
  • Your looking sus there boi
  • Female
Re: What Are You Up To?
« Reply #2550 on: February 13, 2024, 06:48:00 pm »
Watching Jayplays play Stray.

Offline Jade Sinapu

• Species: Wolf / GSD
  • Still hanging in there...
  • Male
« Reply #2551 on: February 15, 2024, 09:12:49 pm »
Finally got home.  I have tomorrow off. 

So I'm resting.

Cause,  you forgot wireless peripherals also let you type and mouse from across the room even though you can not be sure of what was typed or clicked because the distance is so great.

Wireless is also a good way to leak info.  And be jammed out in difficult environments. Truth is,  wireless main selling point is supposedly no clutter from those pesky unruly wires.  People who think that way need to get a life.  If someone can't deal with a few cables they need therapy.    Oh and wireless needs batteries.  Take that eco freaks.  Your clean workstation with no wires and all wireless setup is worse for the environment than the wired one.

So as you can tell I love wires.

Plus work in a SCIF. No wireless allowed for all the reasons I mentioned. 
« Last Edit: February 21, 2024, 09:19:04 pm by Jade Sinapu »
Bear your soul and take control
If the wolves are howling outside your door
Invite them in and make them beg for more!
(Name that tune!)

Offline Firelight

• Species: Folf dog, alt cross fox, Solarin wolf
  • Your looking sus there boi
  • Female
« Reply #2552 on: February 20, 2024, 12:41:05 am »
Cheering myself up by watching Brian Hull and Brizzy Voices Collab. They're doing voice impressions and it never fails(so far) to make me smile or laugh.

Offline cause the rat

• Species: rat
  • Male
« Reply #2553 on: February 22, 2024, 01:29:06 am »
Finally got my new Mac up and running. However it will be a few more days before I'll be able to surf the web with it.  I'll have to import all my bookmoarks from an external drive. Getting a USB hub, second keyboard and mouse.  So I'll be able to have both computers to use. Have to switch between the two boxes till then. Be downloading apps I use all the time on the new one. Tried Apple's spreadsheet program. Same wonky waste of space. Hoping to find a usable (for my multi genre music collection) music app. One that's NOT apple. Looking forward to seeing what's new in Logic Pro digital audio work station. As well as a few of their new programs. For now this box will help me keep in touch.
It's been said that rats can gain access to your home by climbing up threw your toilet. I prefer to use the front door.

Offline Rocket T. Coyote

• Species: Canis Latrans Rocketus
  • The Furry Model Rocketeer
  • Male
« Reply #2554 on: February 23, 2024, 05:38:13 pm »
Gotta write some skits for the Funday Pawpet Show.
"The coyote is a living, breathing allegory of Want. He is always hungry. He is always poor, out of luck, and friendless. The meanest creatures despise him. And even the fleas would dessert him for a velocipide."~Mark Twain
(Baps the old humorist.)

Offline cause the rat

• Species: rat
  • Male
« Reply #2555 on: February 24, 2024, 03:21:10 am »
Getting ready to set up my internet browser on the new box. My out of date browser doesn't have an export feature for bookmarks. So I'm having to copy/paste each one at a time into a spread sheet. I have well over 500 bookmarks. Cooking, BBQ, Christmas, Halloween, Woodworking, Recording and making music, Making and modding guitars, Anime and Full movie sites, Writing, Science, History, Crafts, Oil painting, Guitar, Bass, Vocals and more. Like favorite online shopping sites. This will take hours. There's plenty I'm leaving behind. But for every one I don't keep there's 20 I do.
It's been said that rats can gain access to your home by climbing up threw your toilet. I prefer to use the front door.