Author Topic: Character List and Character Discussion  (Read 9173 times)

Offline HazardJackal

Re: Global Character List and Character Discussion
« Reply #25 on: February 20, 2014, 04:58:54 pm »

Offline ColonelMustang

• Species: Dire-Wolf
  • The Two Fisted Protein Junkie
  • Male
« Reply #26 on: February 20, 2014, 05:01:45 pm »
don't know what you talking bout i got it there
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline HazardJackal

« Reply #27 on: February 20, 2014, 11:10:09 pm »
Wow, i was really fighting for attention back then.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2016, 08:26:10 pm by HazardJackal »

Offline HazardJackal

« Reply #28 on: March 12, 2014, 02:46:10 am »
So in a desperate attempt to clean up after myself, i've decided to paint over some of my older and more embarrassing work.  Time will tell if this is a good idea or not.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2016, 08:25:07 pm by HazardJackal »

Offline HazardJackal

« Reply #29 on: April 29, 2014, 05:44:23 pm »
Heh.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2016, 08:25:33 pm by HazardJackal »

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• My snark is worse than my bite
  • Male
Re: GLOBAL CHARACTER LIST
« Reply #30 on: April 29, 2014, 06:05:12 pm »
i'll put the file link up eventually

actually i've decided I wont...I prefer to surprise people
that and not sure how to format them...I may only use a few names but that's because all of the facets are unnamed...they have no permanent name, no iconic defining characteristics.
I call them facets because in truth they are not characters,they are an appearance colored by a personality framed by principles and  drawn by my psyche, they make for a very vague and abstract painting.
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline HazardJackal

Re: Character List and Character Discussion
« Reply #31 on: June 06, 2014, 03:07:35 pm »
Oh Tren, you crazy little lunatic.  :D
« Last Edit: August 07, 2016, 08:23:47 pm by HazardJackal »

Offline HazardJackal

« Reply #32 on: December 07, 2015, 08:53:24 am »
Looking back at this thread, i find it pretty funny.  I'm so mean to the people that don't read this thread!  :D
« Last Edit: August 07, 2016, 08:23:08 pm by HazardJackal »

Offline BlueEyedSergal

• Species: Northern Sergal
  • Paws boots n snoots!!!
  • Male
« Reply #33 on: January 02, 2016, 02:11:23 pm »
Not really sure how late I am to the party but I think I'll just leave this here until someone corrects me if I'm wrong XD

Name: Sapphirus Animosus
Race: Northern Sergal
Appearance: 6'2" (74inches/187.96cm), a little broad shouldered for his species with grey fur running from the top half of his head down to his outter thigh, and white fur running from just beneath his eyes, down his torso, to split on the inside of his thighs down to his feet. His paws/hands/feet have black claws and blue pads. He also has a bright red stripe that runs under both eyes, which are a deep blue, as a border between the grey and white fur. The grey fur extends down his tail about halfway on the top, while the white extends from the bottom before meeting the grey halfway and completely encasing his tail down to the fluff. As for apparel he typically has on a t-shirt, blue jeans, swiss tech steel toe boots, and an unmarked ring on a chain around his neck. There's nothing special about to ring as far as appearances, it simply holds great personal value to him.
Personality: A quiet individual, typically easy to get along with. If one catches him off guard he can come across as a very strict and serious furson(teehee wordplay). While he may seem like an intimidating character he is very kindhearted, and would be the first to give you the shirt off his back.
Combat: In combat he is typically content to sit somewhere in the distance with a ranged weapon of sorts picking off whomever he sees fit, but will not shrink from close quarters combat.

Silence is the universal answer.

Offline evolve42

• Male
« Reply #34 on: August 07, 2016, 05:37:57 pm »
hi guys i think this is a fantastic idea so i will start to add mine on. it may take a while though i have had quite a few in my time so some i will have to remake.

Name:Mendel
Race:manufactured genetic hybrid (silicon based helix rather than the normal carbon, to allow the crossing of so many DNA structures without  being unstable.)  hybrid:feline (black-cat), reptile (bearded dragon ), Draconian(unknown species, possibly extraterrestrial) aka Scarens
Appearance:For the most part Mendel stays in the nude or short shorts due to his clothes constantly getting burned off. He is slender partially feline looking, however scales can clearly be seen in an elongated hair like shape, upon close inspection the scales appear to be transparent but appear to change color in stress or at will.(big changes in color cause extreme pain if done too quickly. further more complex patterns are not easy and will cause much discomfort to hold.) 4 small horns can be clearly seen studded  on his forehead, his tail  long, thin and prehensile  with a sharp scaly flair at the tip. and claws long, retractable, and incredibly dense and sharp.
sorta like this: http://midgiemew.deviantart.com/art/Kinn-Character-Design-496962575
Personality:while being perfectly sound of mind Mendel maintains a pre-programmed thought process with excellent multitasking skills which allows him to veer slightly from his objectives and perform more adequately (organic/electrical mapping of the brain during developement were added to allow for addaptive and hidden behavioral patterns and technical skills, however he must have first learned and performed the task to get a full grasp of it, this also keeps him from having an information overload and becoming a drooling infantile creature or worse vegetable), he will more than likely come across as inquisitive and somewhat detached, but do not be fooled he is just taking it all in for the time being. Otherwise he acts like a normal person, however provoking him is quite  ill-advised. As per his programming he takes orders very well.(he rarely blinks, and continuously scans the room he is in.)
Combat:That all depends on how well fed he is. if fed well his higher brain functions make him a formidable opponent in both close-range and at a distance, for example he will throw molten rocks and metal to keep his enemy at bay, so he can get close enough to subdue them with his heat glands. however when starved he is arguably more dangerous. often times resorting to camouflage disorientation and pure carnage, Mendel will get in close and very easily rip his prey to shreds and ,in most cases when starved, will proceed to eat the remains bones and all. Did i mention he can also go subterranean.
physiology:Though all of the augmentations are quite impressive, Mendel can be damaged just as easily as anyone else. His skin can easily be penetrated by sharp implements, his blood clots like all others, and he can most definitely receive concussions. His beneficial traits include,  highly flexible/durable bones, horns, teeth and nails(very dense for cutting) as well as quite durable muscle tissue (both from being silicon based, and this only means his muscles can't get pulled as easily.) Heat glands are located in his chest, on each side, which enable him to project and focus massive amounts of heat through his palms(draconian side, highest recorded temp. was about 1605 degrees C from previous failed clones. If conditions are right his physiology hints that he could very-well make it over 2000 C, and of course he is fireproof.) This unfortunately requires a large amount of protein, calcium, iron and magnesium which are portioned out into a sort of health protein bar, without it he can still cause severe heat exhaustion if provoked. And as an added bonus to being silicon based he is able to walk in the vacuum of space for about 30 minutes or so.(he most definitely does not like the cold in space though) Luckily he will suffocate before he freezes for sure. However this does not mean he can't be cut or receive injury he is only a little sturdier.

i'll try and get more up soon will have to go hunting to find my old ones
« Last Edit: August 07, 2016, 05:40:15 pm by evolve42 »
only in complete darkness can one see the brightest light