Author Topic: Finding Truth (1x1 with Kalam)  (Read 10405 times)

Offline Amducious

• Species: Northern Sergal
  • Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
Re: Finding Truth (1x1 with Kalam)
« Reply #75 on: March 08, 2016, 11:35:45 pm »
Ash grabbed a Romanian PSL from the mix of rifles. "Whatever fits your fancy and works for you." She pulled the slide back on the rifle, making a crisp sound. She grabbed a pouch of PSL magazines and started loading them. Ash looked at her and said "You ok? You look a bit tense." She tilted her head slightly in concern.
Profile art By @Paxdoesart on Twitter

What is the true purpose of existing?

Add me on FA! https://www.furaffinity.net/user/amduciousthesergal/

Offline Kalam

• Species: African Painted Dog
  • Male
« Reply #76 on: March 09, 2016, 06:02:53 am »
Madeleine stood there for a moment and expected... Well something. Her tail swung part annoyed part tense still. "So? Where are they? They can't be in the Russian arms box." She mentioned in a seemingly apathetic tone now. It was more to mask her feeling and thoughts. But her tail did give her away still if anything. But she was right the weapons of choice for her wouldn't be in the same box they opened. If Ash even had them.

Offline Amducious

• Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #77 on: March 09, 2016, 07:00:15 am »
"Well obviously machine pistols are somewhat shorter than rifles." Ash got up and walked over to the crates. She inspected the shipping markings. "In here." She pointed to the shortest of the crates and lifted it herself. Ash ignored how Maddy was acting for now and opened the crate. "You can go ahead and look."  The crate was the same style as the other, with mixes of all types of machine pistols. Ash went back to loading of the last of the magazines. There it was a PM63 sticking out from the rest of the weapons.

Offline Kalam

• Male
« Reply #78 on: March 10, 2016, 04:30:48 am »
Madeleine followed her slowly and stopped while she got the box out. She hadn't commented about anything, instead she just went to take a look after Ash went on to her own thing again. Madeleine took the old PDW out and smiled. She loved this gun when at the range, though. Again her mind roamed and thought of killing others... She didn't want to if she didn't have to.

Offline Amducious

• Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #79 on: March 10, 2016, 07:09:35 am »
Ash finished loading the last magazine and put it into the PSL, she rocked the slide loading a round. "What were you like before all this happened?" Ash asked out of the blue. She looked through the rifle's scope focusing it before making her final adjustments. "Oh also by the way magazines for that is in a pouch in the crate."

Offline Kalam

• Male
« Reply #80 on: March 10, 2016, 10:21:56 pm »
Madeleine picked up two of the PM-63s and set em down on a table. Then she went and got her own set of ammo and mags. She filled them up pretty quick with ammo and she smiled. Last time she had done anything with this stuff it was a while back. Then of course she finally got to Ash's question. "Didn't we talk about this? I swear we had..."

Offline Amducious

• Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #81 on: March 12, 2016, 04:56:00 am »
Ash streched out on one of the beds nearby "Sorry I guess I'm just a bit off since I've gotten no sleep today." She shut her eyes and said  "I'm just trying to get to know you better, and at the same you can get to know me. Yah know?" She yawned.