furry games and gaming discussions > word games

What are you watching right now?

<< < (55/58) > >>

Firelight:
Just random YouTube vids.

cause the rat:
Watching a had full of new anime. One I was really waiting for has finally happened. New season of BLEACH. Until I watched a few epps. Seriously why does Disney ruin everything they touch? This anime went from sophistication to grade school story lines in one season. It's not just the forced spoken lines. The really bad story lines. They brought back a host of characters that died. Here's a spoiler for ya. Without giving to much information. A main character is mortally wounded at the end of the epp. Before he dies he says it was Ichigo. Cliffhanger! The very next epp. Without any explanation they go right into who real villains are. It gets worst. The first five minutes of the first epp was good. A real disappointment.

Jade Sinapu:
Watching morning news, election stuff...
I wish there was more on here.

Firelight:
Watching Thinknoodles and other YouTubers play Evil Nun: The broken mask.

Kay Alett:
Been watching Star Ocean EX, an anime adaptation of Star Ocean: The Second Story for the PS1. It came out a long time ago when I was still in high school but I never got around to watching it.

Also been watching a slice of life anime called Spyxfamily. It should be illegal to make something that adorable and cute and precious.
In some ways it reminds me of Kobayashi's Dragon Maid in that it's a slice of life show with fantastical characters and every once in a while the show turns things up to eleven just to show off and have a bit of fun.
I don't even really like slice of life shows but this Spyxfamily is too cute to ignore.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version