furry games and gaming discussions > word games

Hilarious, dumb, or very unknown facts!

(1/32) > >>

WintertheWolf:
A'ight Furs!

I have been recently told that I know WAY too many useless and dumb facts. (Which is absolutely 1000% true) So, This is my chance to shine!

Here are the rules:

1. The fact obviously should be appropriate to the corresponding furtopia rules
2. The fact must be either really pointless, really dumb, really unknown, or really funny (or all of them)
3. You must list only 10 maximum, no more, no less. This has to be fair so you don't hog all of the facts
*Facts can only appear only once, no repeating, or similar facts.

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!! *WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF!!!*

Here are mine:
1. Every year, an average of about 3 people die putting their pants on.
2. Trombones are the only instrument with a slide(not including tuning slides)
3. There are more than 5 basic sexual orientations (Not counting intersex) (Ex. Straight, Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Transgender are the basic ones) Though, there is one more. Which, is Asexuality, which means the people who are asexual aren't sexually attracted to anyone or anything, and are happy alone. Bonus: Asexuality affects only 1% of the population, and I am an asexual also! Yay me!
4.It is illegal to eat oranges while bathing in California.
5. The buzz from an electric razor in America plays in the key of B flat; Key of G in England.
6. In Japan, Ronald McDonald is called Donald McDonald due to a lack of a clear "r" sound in Japanese.
7. If you have a pizza with radius Z and thickness A, its volume is =
Pi*Z*Z*A
8.There is a Youtube channel that is -entirely centered- around cutting fruits and vegetables in half only using a spoon (check it out (intro video ---> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcHl3AE25Ds --->
Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC__OgYVhZ_7EML1b5RBxADA
Funny example video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKMhIY2hx3Y
9. The average person spends about two years on the phone in a lifetime.
10. Ten percent of the Russian government's income comes from the sale of vodka.

And there we have it! Get typing on your lists!

Rocket T. Coyote:
The long underwear suit, or union suit, was first worn by women and originally called an "emancipation suit". The trap door, or seat flap, for answering the call of nature is also known as a "fireman's flap".  Some suits may only possess a criss-cross crotch arrangement. Variations of the classic underwear can still be found today.

Cedar Springs, MI--once known for red flannel underwear, holds a red flannel festival each year. Patrons are advised to wear something red to avoid arrest by the "Keystone Kops".

The very first Playtex "Cross-Your-Heart" bra was actually modelled by a man in the television ad.

ceres:
Dolphins sleep with only half of their brains at a time. If they weren't at least partially conscious at all times, they would drown.

Old Rabbit:
A man sized ant could carry 4 tons over it's head while running 52 mph.

The same ant would quickly die due to it's inability to absorb enough oxygen from the air.

Timberwuff:

--- Quote from: Old Rabbit on July 15, 2015, 12:57:04 pm ---A man sized ant could carry 4 tons over it's head while running 52 mph.

The same ant would quickly die due to it's inability to absorb enough oxygen from the air.

--- End quote ---

That's the weight of my Chevy Suburban with a few passengers, running at near highway speeds. :D

Incredible!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version