Author Topic: Show Your Pet week on Furtopia.  (Read 5038 times)

Offline Kobuk

• The "Malamute Dewd"
  • Species: Anthro Alaskan Malamute (Husky)
  • #1 Dew drinker.
  • Male
Show Your Pet week on Furtopia.
« on: May 30, 2013, 11:47:01 am »
This is just something fun to do. ;)

Do you have a pet? Dog, cat, ferret, bird, etc.? Why not show it off! :) From now until June 8th, we'll have a "Show your pet" week. Show a picture of your favorite furry house pet in your signature. Taking part in this activity is optional. You don't have to if you don't want to. Show your love and appreciation for your pet. :)

Also, please keep in mind the following for signatures:

a) The images in signatures can be no bigger than 450 pixels wide by 150 pixels high in total and must be no more than 100 KB.  This size limit is for ALL images combined, not just for individual images.

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• My snark is worse than my bite
  • Male
Re: Show Your Pet week on Furtopia.
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2013, 04:33:42 am »
yay! i get to show off my fidget!
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline Kobuk

• The "Malamute Dewd"
  • Species: Anthro Alaskan Malamute (Husky)
  • #1 Dew drinker.
  • Male
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2013, 11:05:37 pm »
yay! i get to show off my fidget!

What picture?

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• My snark is worse than my bite
  • Male
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2013, 11:18:21 pm »
my profile pic...sorry it sucks, is not a good camera and well...he does not like being held, when i let him go after the picture my arms were bleeding
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline Ziel

• Cerealivore
  • Species: Fox!
  • *nom*
  • Male
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2013, 11:32:05 pm »
my profile pic...sorry it sucks, is not a good camera and well...he does not like being held, when i let him go after the picture my arms were bleeding

Your pic was showing up as a blank black box for me (and presumably most everybody else). That is, until I looked directly at your profile. It showed up there, and then seemed to cache the picture and now I see it on the boards as well. Might be because it was uploaded directly to Furtopia. To make sure it works properly (and to help reduce unnecessary bulk on the server), avatars should be uploaded to an outside hosting service (imgur or photobucket, for example; FA-hosted images will not work for this), and then you just use the URL field to get the image in your profile.

Also, I don't have a current pet, so I put up a tribute to the most recent dog my family had.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2013, 11:57:02 pm by Ziel »

Twitter - FurAffinity - Sig by Heat.