Author Topic: Best part of suiting?  (Read 5158 times)

Offline Raven Foxx

• Species: Fox
Best part of suiting?
« on: April 07, 2017, 01:59:29 pm »
What's your favourite part of fursuiting? When I actually start suiting, I'll say something.

Offline Kobuk

• The "Malamute Dewd"
  • Species: Anthro Alaskan Malamute (Husky)
  • #1 Dew drinker.
  • Male
Re: Best part of suiting?
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2017, 06:00:00 pm »
Other than having fun and just enjoying the thrill of wearing a fursuit, I'd have to say that the very best part of all is just knowing that you made people happy (Especially the children.) and put a smile on their faces when they see a big walking, cute, cuddly, furry creature. :)  Seeing people smile and enjoying themselves with a big cute, cuddly animal character is it's own best reward.

Offline Raven Foxx

• Species: Fox
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2017, 11:45:10 am »
Other than having fun and just enjoying the thrill of wearing a fursuit, I'd have to say that the very best part of all is just knowing that you made people happy (Especially the children.) and put a smile on their faces when they see a big walking, cute, cuddly, furry creature. :)  Seeing people smile and enjoying themselves with a big cute, cuddly animal character is it's own best reward.
That's awesome!

Offline Talv

• Species: Smol Monster
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2017, 12:39:28 pm »
It's fun goofing off.

It's especially enjoyable to me if I get to suit a character that isn't my main character.  A lot of acting and roleplay enters into it.

Offline Rocket T. Coyote

• Species: Canis Latrans Rocketus
  • The Furry Model Rocketeer
  • Male
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2018, 08:56:34 pm »
The reactions one gets from the children...and dogs. Also making it fun for some of the grownups, who love to see the magic and the attention the performance gets for my sponsors.
"The coyote is a living, breathing allegory of Want. He is always hungry. He is always poor, out of luck, and friendless. The meanest creatures despise him. And even the fleas would dessert him for a velocipide."~Mark Twain
(Baps the old humorist.)

Offline Mister Initial Man

• Species: Lynx/Bear
  • Male
    • The Lynx's Den
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2018, 04:21:40 pm »
I agree with the "goofing off" bit.  I fursuit at wrestling shows, and often dance to the entrance music of good guys.  :)