Author Topic: Are you a free paw?  (Read 50837 times)

Offline Hayaikawa

• May your dreams be plentiful and lucid
  • Male
    • My youtube account
Re: Are you a free paw?
« Reply #125 on: March 21, 2010, 06:26:16 am »
lol, your feet dont get infected from wet grass : P

If you interested in lucid dreaming just drop me a PM or stop by the lucid dreaming thread I'll be happy to answer any of your questions.
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/2625411/#cid:19342751
All is possible in a dream.

Offline DogboyShugo

• Male
« Reply #126 on: March 21, 2010, 02:04:54 pm »
i didnt mean just wet grass, whereever you step there could be some sort of infection if you had an open cut on your foot
~lost in my own paradox~

Offline Shim

• Male
« Reply #127 on: March 21, 2010, 02:16:38 pm »
facebook social interview asked me if I'd rather walk on hot coals, or a block of ice..I freepaw in the snow anyway....its not that comfortable, but it doesn't bother me..I don't usually wear shoes unless totally necessary

Offline Kishi

• *balances ferret plushie on my head*
  • Male
    • Press this to be a stalker.
« Reply #128 on: March 21, 2010, 07:23:14 pm »
I wont wear socks and shoes on my feet inside, outside especially if its warm, but I have to at school. I always try to not wear shoes because my feet are really wide and most shoes are really uncomfortable.
"But are you going to kill her off?"
"It's not your decision. I love the character, she stays."
"Yeah, well the only thing love's done is put you in this position; I say kill her off!"
"Yeah, but you say a lot of things... and how does that work? You're a bicycle" Claudio Sanchez, In the song Ten Speed of Gods Blood and Burial, which is basically about a crazy old writer talking to his bicycle.

Offline Fenny the Fox

« Reply #129 on: March 21, 2010, 08:25:19 pm »
Welp, it is getting warmer again. So, I will be free pawing it a lot more now!
F[Fennec]CF3a A C D H++ M- P+++ R T+ W Z! Sm RLET a cln+ d! e+ f+ h+ i+ j+ p+ sm+

P[red panda]/>F[fennec] B++ BB+ C+ E+ FF++ I+ >M MM- N+ O+ Tru* a

Offline Hayaikawa

• May your dreams be plentiful and lucid
  • Male
    • My youtube account
« Reply #130 on: March 22, 2010, 12:03:22 am »
i didnt mean just wet grass, whereever you step there could be some sort of infection if you had an open cut on your foot

when you walk barefoot alot, you look where you walking, i do it when im wearing shoes its become such a habit.

also, with proper conditioning, you feet can get cut into a decent amount and cause no real damage.

If you interested in lucid dreaming just drop me a PM or stop by the lucid dreaming thread I'll be happy to answer any of your questions.
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/2625411/#cid:19342751
All is possible in a dream.

Offline Heaven Implode

• Holier Than Thou
  • Male
    • Little Man Being Erased
« Reply #131 on: March 22, 2010, 01:30:41 pm »
A lot of shoes can be worse for your feet than walking barefoot.

Offline Kodakk

• OMG ITS A BEAR!
  • Male
« Reply #132 on: March 24, 2010, 04:51:24 pm »
i have increda-bad fallen arches, so i wear shoes all the time. otherwise, i would get cramps constantly.  :(

Offline Foshling

• Until the end of my stomach's capacity!
  • Male
« Reply #133 on: March 24, 2010, 06:13:51 pm »
Hey! what about us yoshis? yoshi's wear shoes and... oh wait, never mind. forgot about my hybrid :P but there are some fursonas like yoshis which wear shoes. oh and yes, i try it on different occasions but i end up hurting my feet or they become extremely dirty. so the next lowest I go are sandals
Strengths:
Very loyal
soft heart
trys to have conversations

weaknesses:
Very loyal
soft heart

Offline Shim

• Male
« Reply #134 on: March 26, 2010, 12:14:17 pm »
I discovered recently, that freepawing on a bike is quite painful

Offline KitsuNinja

• Space Pirate
  • Male
« Reply #135 on: March 31, 2010, 08:14:51 pm »
Really? I've wanted to try that.

Gonna be warmer by a lot in the next few days. Freepawing ahoy!
Kemono Party > Furry and kemono fan realists who would rather embrace random and cuteness over being drama-queen furries, furry vs furry bashing or a furry who tries too hard. :3

Offline Cimarron

• A Little Inappropriate
  • Male
    • My FurAffinity
« Reply #136 on: March 31, 2010, 11:46:54 pm »
I go barefoot all the time.  I drive barefoot when I go long distances, and am always barefooted in my house.  I like the feeling of being barefoot, and can walk over gravel, and such, and cant really feel it.  I guess Im just used to it.  I didnt take shoes when I went out one time, and forgot I needed gas.  I pulled into the gas station and pumped the gas, and when I went into pay the guy said I couldnt be in there barefooted.  I said I guess I get the gas for free if you dont want my money.  He changed his mind, but wasnt happy. Im sure he thought i was wierd or something, but I really dont care.
Dont fursecute me yo!

Offline Nathan Wolf

• Circus Trova
  • Male
« Reply #137 on: April 19, 2010, 08:20:11 am »
Well this reminds me of a time where I went to my cousin's wedding.  Long story short my other idiotic cousin led me through a dryer up river full of sharp rocks and no gravel what so ever.  I followed him because we heard this very convincing howls in the distance and he told me they looked like coyotes (should have figured it out there). Well after the he'll of the rocks. And we see the animals my cousin just stares at me.  "They're dogs!". I was about to strangle him for putting me through that just to find two girls playing with their howling dogs. Yeah...

I don't freepaw often so it hurt extremly bad...

Offline CanzetYote

• Male
« Reply #138 on: April 22, 2010, 09:45:02 pm »
Because I live in a group home, I must abide by rules. I have to wear slippers in the house. The only times I go barefoot is when I'm talking a shower or sometimes when I go to the bathroom.

Offline Mianame

• Female
    • www.mirches.deviantart.com
« Reply #139 on: April 22, 2010, 10:12:44 pm »
Because I live in a group home, I must abide by rules. I have to wear slippers in the house. The only times I go barefoot is when I'm talking a shower or sometimes when I go to the bathroom.

A friend of mine has a mother with similar rules. I was walking around their house barefoot, not even thinking about it when she comes up to me and starts telling me I have to wear at least socks 'cause I could catch a cold on the tile floor.

...It was 78 degrees inside and we were in Miami. I find it unlikely :p

Offline Keydon

• Try and fail, but don't fail to try.
  • Female
« Reply #140 on: April 22, 2010, 10:18:30 pm »
I like to be barefoot and if I have to wear something, I'll wear flipflops. However, my feet get really cold at night so I might slip on a pair of socks for a few hours just to warm them up.

Offline finkel

« Reply #141 on: May 01, 2010, 12:14:44 pm »
In the summer and on warmer days I don't wear shoes unless I absolutely must. This once ended up in me walking on a gravel path in the woods in the pouring rain (got caught unawares) and hissing "ouchie" under my breath with every step. My house doesn't have much in the way of heating, so in the cold I put socks/slippers on to keep my paws comfy. I walk around barefoot a lot, so a few times I forgot to put shoes on when I got to school and didn't understand why everybody was raising their eyebrows at me until the final bell rang and I realized why my dad had gone so well. A friend of mine likened going barefoot after wearing shoes for a while similar to taking her bra off at the end of the day, so though I can't comment on the analogy, I imagine it's accurate. Free thy paws!

Offline Valexi

• Hylian Hyena
  • Female
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #142 on: May 01, 2010, 01:46:46 pm »
I love walking barefoot, but the problem is that I have rather sensitive feet. Just today I got a foot cramp because I went from an air conditioned room to the warm ground outside  :(
I had to massage it out.

Offline Red Reynart

« Reply #143 on: May 12, 2010, 04:37:49 am »
This is pretty much one sided XD Just think of our hooved friends don't they have to wear shoes? LOL

Anyway I don't mind shoes they protect my feet better than pads that are on em. After all I hate steping on broken twigs, bubble gum, or even glass OUCH..

Although I hate socks. Yeap I hate socks.. There so tight with the elastic and they dry out my skin o.o but in my den. I am as free paw as i can be.. for i need no shoes and that means no socks too!
"practice does not make perfect, Practice is perfect to begin with." -Lao Tzu-

Offline TCD

• Furry Elitist
  • Female
« Reply #144 on: May 17, 2010, 06:01:50 pm »
Blargleargle my feet are dry and cracking and even the Crocs aren't helping. Will have to bust out the Heel Balm. Barepawed is out of the question and the weather is finally awesome after two weeks of snow. *sigh*
My Furaffinity! May contain mature images.
FFLw3ad A C D+ H++ M- P+++ R++ T++ W Z- Sf+ RLGP* a cn++ d+ e++ f+ h i++ p* sm+

Offline Foshling

• Until the end of my stomach's capacity!
  • Male
« Reply #145 on: May 17, 2010, 07:01:28 pm »
hmm, I wouldnt say im a free paw. I usually am lasy so i wear no lace shoes (at school) and sandal (everywhere else). but I find that as long as i dont cut or hurt my feet, it is much more comfortable. At home I usually have my shoes off unless it is freezing, because i use my ffet and toes to open cupboards and things :).
Strengths:
Very loyal
soft heart

weaknesses:
Very loyal
soft heart

Offline Rift

• color will be added soon :)
  • Male
« Reply #146 on: June 18, 2010, 12:21:23 pm »
I wouldn't agree more. I feel that shoes constrict motion and cause less active flexability. lol even when I play sports I go bare foot, I've never had a problem with people stepping o me before. Yes I do like bare foot so I would consider myself a free paw.
Got a PS3, do u play games like Red Dead Redemption or Call of Duty: Black Ops? add me (ID- Jaymeric) =D

Offline Nicholai

• "This will all end in tears"
  • Male
    • FA
« Reply #147 on: June 18, 2010, 12:25:28 pm »
I discovered recently, that freepawing on a bike is quite painful
Ow ow ow! Yah, that just sounds painful...  :o
"When you cannot joke about the darkness of life, that's when the darkness takes over."
-Amanda Palmer
-------
Cheetah: World's most adorable High-speed killer
Jaguar: World's most adorable Stalk-and-ambush killer
Hybridization: Murderously adorable. <3
---
Fun fact: I write music. If you have a second, have a listen.
http://soundcloud.com/grigori-wolf[/url

Offline Cakez the Husky

• Cakez the Husky
  • Male
« Reply #148 on: June 18, 2010, 03:51:03 pm »
i think im a free paw! I love going barefoot anytime i can. Even to the park on the wood mulch. (even though it felt like my feet were bleeding. I ddo this more because i blame my tight shoes i wore the reason for why my toes are curved. yes their all curved bent and pushed together all because of shoes  :(
Cakez the Husky!
A very loving Husky! <3

Offline Tim R. Siguire

• Species: Lange'tu
  • Lange'tu = (Jackal + Long-Tailed Weasel)
  • Male
    • http://timesplittersportal.com/index.php
« Reply #149 on: June 18, 2010, 04:33:42 pm »
nope im not, but i love wearing flip flops except when they're wet. i also love wearing boots. so im not a free paw exactly i do walk barefoot though but not often.