Author Topic: Lucid Dreaming, perfect for furs :)  (Read 52239 times)

Offline Leon the Coyote

• Male
Re: Lucid Dreaming, perfect for furs :)
« Reply #275 on: April 19, 2009, 09:44:49 pm »
I like the dreams but i cant seem to think of anything taht would make sense as an explanation of waht it could mean...I'll have to think on it...btw those dreams sound crazy vivid...sometimes i cant stand vivid dreams or at least when i lose control of them...When i do alot of the time they go bad and i get locked in a dream, and have to be woken up by an outside source...When i start screaming is when people come to wake me..anyways I'll respond again if i cna think of something
Some people wear a Fursuit on special occasions...I wear normal clothes on Special occasions

Offline wingshadow

« Reply #276 on: April 20, 2009, 02:54:19 am »
Thanks Kobuk. I won't abuse my mod powers (more than most, I understand the need for restraint).
Hayaikawa, I've actually met the dream figures that are supposed to guide me.

Um, I'm part Comanche, so you can ignore this sentence, but do pure blood Europeans experience anything like this? I'm just curious. Well, OK, I want to know.

My spirit guides are a man and a woman: parent figures. I mean, I feel the Great Spirit, but he never sends me animal missionaries. Instead, a man and a woman tell me that I can have anything I want. Let me give you an example:

It's dark, and I'm walking along a beach. Ahead is a camp fire. I walk up to it; it's my friends and stuff. We talk, but the dream becomes lucid. I'm here because I'm looking for answers. One of the people around the campfire is not like the others. She is a witch, or a wise-woman.

I look into her eyes and ask: "what is the source of your power?"
And she takes my hand in hers, and we start to fly. We fly above the clouds, and I distinctly remember looking down at the cloud-tops. And we keep climbing.

We travel into orbit of the Earth. Ahead is a kind of battle-fortress, in orbit. We travel to it. I leave her, and I go into the fortress, and it's a lot like a stairway dream, where you endlessly try to find something in a maze of hallways and stairs and stuff.

But I find it. Inside the fortress, in orbit of the Earth, is a small room where there is a single point of light, inside of a locked box. And from that light-source are coming thoughts, and I experience them in exactly the same way that the dying soldier described "The Domain of Er" to Plato 2,500 years ago": that is, I see the center of my own mind.

In a locked box, in a fortress, in orbit of the Earth.

An inaccessible location.

That is probably the deepest I have ever probed into what it means to be a lucid dreamer.

And for the rest of you, all you need do is keep a dream journal. The human mind is a bio-feedback engine, so the decision to try to understand your dreams is simply the first step. And that very decision will begin to awaken you.

And, ahem, for some, it will be an awakening of horror.

But you have to take the good with the bad.

Offline wingshadow

« Reply #277 on: April 24, 2009, 07:38:36 am »
"Beware of Evil, in all of it's many forms."

Those whe the first words the mayor of Miami wrote on a scroll, sitting on his desk. I have trouble reading in my dreams, but the skeleton in the chair behind the desk gave me thought.

I fought long and hard to get into the capitol building. And we where pursued by The Dark. And that is where they came for us in full force. In the dream, we where able to use the official seals (the stamps and stuff), to seal doorways, so The Dark couldn't enter. But I saw it. And also, I've been killed by it, and when I awoke I came back as one of The Dark.

I'm not sure what The Dark is. It looks like jumping shadows that steal the light from buildings and hallways. The Dark destroys light, and it's appearence is the only time I can't see in the dark in my dreams. Normally, darkness in my dreams means nothing: I can see everything perfectly. But not like visionics of thermal imaging: imagine you can see everything, only the background is black.

And there are *things* in The Dark. Undead, like wraiths. When I was killed by The Dark, I arose the next night as one of them.

I remember trying to tell the Army about The Dark, but they where busy controlling escape routes from Miami, and it was daytime. Those battalions... when I left I was sure that none of those soldiers would be left alive after darkness fell, despite things like "atomic powered searxh-lights".

No, when I left, I was sure the leaping shadows of darkness where enveloping everything. And I already knew that nothing could stop it. But I did have a few cool scenes where I had to scrape zombie children of our hi-jacked school bus. And blow shotguns rounds into their limbs, to make them drop off.

Later, I had a dream where me and some other soldiers dug up a corpse that been sleeping in the ground, and exposed it to sunlight. That's where I learned that the only way to stop The Dark was to dig up those that had been consumed by it.

I think that changed the course of the battle, but I can't remember having any victory moments. God save those other soldeirs, though; they stayed behind and tried to fight. I was just afraid of The Dark, because it blinded me.: I can't fight what I cannot see, I just can't.

Sometimes valor, etc....

Still, I know that all things in my dreams are a part of me, and to this day I feel like I abandonded my post. Those soldiers where a part of myself, and I left them to die. And come back as part of The Dark. And I still ache to have stood beside them. Like the mayor.

When my team and I was tied down in the basement of the capitol building, waiting for daylight and putting official seals on all the entrances, I opened one of the doors, and I saw the shadows. The encroaching shadows. Leaping down the hallway, consuming the light.

P.S, I was told by a higher authority that after you read this, you will never sleep again. It's OK, though - you have to sleep, sooner or later, and when you do I will be there.

P.P.S: Just joking about that last part :)

Offline wingshadow

« Reply #278 on: May 15, 2009, 04:35:15 am »
Surely, somebody has to say something about vivid dreaming at this point.

If you don't, I will do it for you.

The world I dream of is in ruins. Lethal robots patrol the landscape. All important buildings are guarded or destroyed. Drone weapons hunt civilians.

You run for your life.

This may be the future. I'm a vivid dreamer, and like some of you I have had dreams that have come true. But more importantly, I have never had a dream that didn't come true. For instance, I watched a man drive a car down the access ramp of a local highway, right into a 18-wheeled rig, and die, only to hear about it on the radio the next day.

I had to sit there, and listen to what I watched in my dreams, play out on radio before breakfast. And I know how hard this sounds, but it happens over and over again. And I know how hard this is going to sound, but when people around me die, I dream about it before it happens.

We are all going to die.

It is coming. One example after another. And may God have mercy on our souls, because the machines won't. They will come for us, and they will come, and their is nothing we can do to stop them.

God help us all.

Offline Hayaikawa

• May your dreams be plentiful and lucid
  • Male
    • My youtube account
« Reply #279 on: May 15, 2009, 09:44:09 am »
-.-

I can tell you straight up, thats never going to happen for like 3.

For one, i've had many friends say the same exact thing about there dreams only to have me explain it away.

Secondly, the whole machines taking over thing, is actually quite propostoris if you keep up with all that we are doing with machines. It just wont happen.

3rd, its just a dream. you pic and chose the things that are similar or the same and only focus on those, the number of things that DO NOT happen I'm sure beats out the similarities 10 fold.

On a different note, i had a semi lucid the other day, nothing really special about it, lasted like 30 seconds and i was barely away before I woke up. I seriously have to stop being so lazy and go back to writting my dreams down, my recall is absolutely terrible right now.

If you interested in lucid dreaming just drop me a PM or stop by the lucid dreaming thread I'll be happy to answer any of your questions.
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/2625411/#cid:19342751
All is possible in a dream.

Offline Kinshi

• It's happening!
  • Male
« Reply #280 on: May 15, 2009, 11:07:38 am »
On a different note, i had a semi lucid the other day, nothing really special about it, lasted like 30 seconds and i was barely away before I woke up. I seriously have to stop being so lazy and go back to writting my dreams down, my recall is absolutely terrible right now.
I have only had 2 full lucids, and half of my dreams is semi-lucid...why won't my powers of FIRE AND FLAMES work...lol
Sometimes I wonder how easily I am influenced by those around me. The need to fit in somewhere always tugs at me from the back of my mind, even though I should be doing my own thing.

Offline Hayaikawa

• Male
    • My youtube account
« Reply #281 on: May 19, 2009, 02:36:00 pm »
*jumps up and down*

My ridiculous dry spell of only second long lucids has FINALLY ended.

last night i had one that lasted several minutes.

It wasn't anything special like becoming my fursona or finally getting a tail,
But I still managed to do a few things with out performing any reality checks.

I attempted to grow a tail in the lucid but only managed a large bulge on my rear end -.-
which actually woke me up.

I also managed to telepathically rip part of my house away by motioning my hand at it, very fun ^^

Other than that it was mostly just being aware it was a dream for a decent amount of time.

Also early in the morning I had remembered 3 different dreams, I only remember the lucid and bits of the second one, I spent way to much time doing things before writing them down. But this is all a great sign of things getting back to the way they were.

*does a happy dance*

If you interested in lucid dreaming just drop me a PM or stop by the lucid dreaming thread I'll be happy to answer any of your questions.

Offline Simo

• Male
    • http://www.furrydolphin.net
« Reply #282 on: May 20, 2009, 11:38:40 pm »
Um, I'm part Comanche, so you can ignore this sentence, but do pure blood Europeans experience anything like this? I'm just curious. Well, OK, I want to know.

My spirit guides are a man and a woman: parent figures. I mean, I feel the Great Spirit, but he never sends me animal missionaries. Instead, a man and a woman tell me that I can have anything I want.

Yes.

I'm not going to discount any possibilities. The last scientist who thought he knew everything (William Thompson a.k.a. Lord Kelvin) ended up greatly embarrassing himself. If there is a Great Spirit out there, then he's ready to transmit whenever you are ready to receive. May be we'll have the answer some day when we get the flaws out of Quantum Physics. Or may be not.   (:
You don't know where you're going until you know where you've been: A Chronology of Furry Fandom
ICYI:
FCtD6afmsw/CF4mw A- C>++ D>+++ H+ M P+++ R+ T- W>++ Z Sm# RLCT/E a+++ clm++++ d-- e++ f+ h+ iwf+++ j p+ sm#

Offline wingshadow

« Reply #283 on: May 28, 2009, 07:52:24 am »
Hayaikawa, Chirgath

I want to try an experiment.

I have been wondering for a long time if vivid dreamers can contact each other in their dreams.

Here is the plan: we try to to look for a book buried somewhere in a location that's hard to get to. For me, that means stairway dreams that go down, and down, deep into an important building: I suggest a library, but a university or a government building should do.

In that building, somewhere in the basement or the archives, look for a book.

Mutants, robots, sorcerers, whatever will try to get in your way. Show them no mercy, for they are the enemy. Go in with your team - they are part of you, don't leave them behind.

And write your real name in that book. I will write mine.

I will try to find it, regardless of the cost, because finding the truth is why I write my dreams down in a journal.

Just an experiment, of course.

Offline Hayaikawa

• Male
    • My youtube account
« Reply #284 on: May 28, 2009, 05:35:22 pm »
Hayaikawa, Chirgath

I want to try an experiment.

I have been wondering for a long time if vivid dreamers can contact each other in their dreams.

Here is the plan: we try to to look for a book buried somewhere in a location that's hard to get to. For me, that means stairway dreams that go down, and down, deep into an important building: I suggest a library, but a university or a government building should do.

In that building, somewhere in the basement or the archives, look for a book.

Mutants, robots, sorcerers, whatever will try to get in your way. Show them no mercy, for they are the enemy. Go in with your team - they are part of you, don't leave them behind.

And write your real name in that book. I will write mine.

I will try to find it, regardless of the cost, because finding the truth is why I write my dreams down in a journal.

Just an experiment, of course.

I'll do what i can in my next lucid, since I wont be able to go on such a quest in a regular dream.

But I don't know how long it will be before i have my next lucid.

Offline Kyrnz

• Male
« Reply #285 on: August 04, 2009, 03:06:49 am »
I remember having a lucid dream once, I have no idea how this came about but the dream was about Apollo 1 (the capsule that burned up during testing on the ground killing all inside). in this dream, crystal clear I shook hands with each of them and I watched them get in their capsule, I apparently knew what I was doing as I was messing with a control board of some sort then I hear "Fire in the cabin" and I rush out the doorway and wake up... kinda creepy to me
MSN:mhixson555_27@yahoo.com
YIM: coldzero14@yahoo.com
Xbox 360 Live Tag: Kyrnz
Feel free to add and chat!

(A friend of mine did the AV, not me)

Offline Sanguine Foxxe

• "What is the color of night?"
  • Male
« Reply #286 on: August 04, 2009, 12:53:15 pm »
My interest in lucid dreaming was at a peak a few years back and has been in a steady decline, but in recent months I've begun to pick interest back up.

I've managed to re-teach myself the technique, and so long as I don't have any engagements or anything scheduled for the day, I'm usually at enough of a state of rest upon awakening to slip back under, into that grey area of sleep and awareness. I can usually get into a full lucid state rather than semi-lucid, and I do have some control - limited though it may be - over my dreams almost on a nightly/morning(..ly?) basis.

I've attempted various things in a lucid state (though I'm a bit untrained... my mind keeps getting away from me, and even though I'm still in control, I tend to get away from the point and don't think about it until awakening), but for some reason, "morphing" in a dream is something I've never been able to do.

Offline Magical_HATz

• Species: Greyhound
  • Just remember, it gets better!
  • Female
« Reply #287 on: November 19, 2009, 01:48:23 am »
I've always been interested in lucid dreaming. Sometimes I get lucid dreams before I wake up and sometimes I don't. For the post part I don't dream at all. Might be due to college stress and either sleeping for too long of a period or too short of a period. I've been meaning to keep a dream log by my bed and now that my Mom helped me clean my dorm room, SHES AWESOME, I have a night table where I could put one! :D  I'll get to work on strengthening my dream recall since that's probably why I think I don't dream at all.

Speaking of dreams, does anyone know anything about meaning of things in dreams that aren't lucid? I've had at least 2 dreams in the past few years that involved me being in a scary rickety elevator. Is it a stress induced fear being manifested?

Any other tips other than keeping a dream log to help with dream recall? Not necessarily lucid dreaming, just inducing dreams in general?

Sig Art by Me!!!, Icon by RayFkm

Offline Pom

• Female
« Reply #288 on: November 26, 2009, 12:42:18 pm »
I have quite a few mental "issues" and i keep a dream journal. I am starting to suspect I'm having lucid dreams more and more often, the only problem is that the part of me that controls my dreams is the part of my mind that is the "bad" part... I often wake up in cold sweat or in a state of wonder, I don't rely like this part of me as it makes me do counter-productive things ect. But sometimes looking back at what I've written in my journal these dreams tell me things about myself. However it isn't always stuff I want to know. What should i do?

Offline Hayaikawa

• Male
    • My youtube account
« Reply #289 on: November 26, 2009, 04:23:11 pm »
I have quite a few mental "issues" and i keep a dream journal. I am starting to suspect I'm having lucid dreams more and more often, the only problem is that the part of me that controls my dreams is the part of my mind that is the "bad" part... I often wake up in cold sweat or in a state of wonder, I don't rely like this part of me as it makes me do counter-productive things ect. But sometimes looking back at what I've written in my journal these dreams tell me things about myself. However it isn't always stuff I want to know. What should i do?

I'm prolly the wrong guy to answer a dream meeaning question cince i see dreams as just dreams nothing special or hidden meaning behind them.

but most of the time when people learn things in there dreams about themselves its usually just stuff they know in the back of there mind and are looking for a reason to bring it to the front and have it be more a part of what they know about themselves.

Offline DeltaFur

• Philosopher/Scientist in the making
  • Male
« Reply #290 on: December 08, 2009, 08:35:06 pm »
In my dreams, I never realize that I am dreaming. Once, I was so wound up in my dream of a day of University, I actually thought that I had gone to school in my dream. Although I never remembered getting up in the morning, hmm...  :D Lucid dreaming is out, for me. My dreams are mostly filled with me doing things like breaking my boundaries and doing something reckless and wild, just for the hell of it. Exploring buildings that had been destroyed by nuclear bombs many years ago, stealing bikes to chase girls and get to important appointments on time (at the same time, lol), that kind of thing.
~Delta~

Pet's name: Pepper

My Furry Code: (PM me if I got it wrong somehow) FFD2amw A>+ C-> H++ M+ R+ T++ W>+ Z?> Sm RLU>MH a19 cl++ d+ e->++++ f+ h*>++ i+ j+ p*> sm>m+

Offline TundraVixen

• Pokethlon Fan,Soul Silver Version!=3
  • Female
« Reply #291 on: December 23, 2009, 01:22:18 am »
Wow..Im really tired right now ^^;
Yeah  so I've once had a dream that I embraced(hugged) a Fox ^w^ I recently started to love foxes since last year however cats have always been my fav animals!One way in which I had a 'lucid dream' was praying that I would dream of this certain guy whom I wanted to know about...I was thinking about him for a LONG time during the day!x3 So I did have a dream of him going out with another girl at some disney place...?Lol I was there and managed to remember him with another girl walking away...?It was like that so...yeah.Another recent dream involved a Furry Dream ^o^ Im so lucky right?Yeah so I dreamed...and in my dream I had felt my head and felt my fox ears...I had pictured the gray fox ears I had sown onto a head band to be those...I was walking after all.Then I remembered being in a odd boat-like place its hard to explain but yeah it rocked a bit..?I wanted to get off somehow chatted with two wolves like I remember being infront of something and seeing Wolf pictures represting the wolves and then me as Orange fox represented..I really have to draw it to explain it...so then I somehow ended up in a store where I looked over this phone area where phones were walkie-talkie ish and shaped like dog-related things like a bone lol so I talked into one and someone talked at the other line requesting food...'nom' lol.I dunno odd but lucid like dream?Most likely my lucid dreams have me morphing usually as a cat...never a fox...yet?LOOONG lolz...I hope I have a lucid dream tonight =3

Offline Zhono Veranhaut

• This sentence is a lie.
  • Male
« Reply #292 on: January 11, 2010, 09:12:08 pm »
Ah lucid dreams, I can't believe I just now noticed this thread!

They are pretty much constant for me. Some funny, some action-y, some scary, a few...erm...yiffy :-[, most make no since whatsoever... I've had them all.

One that particularly stands out in my mind was a visual representation of "I Am the Walrus" by The Beatles (I am obsessed with that song). What was weired (I mean other than the fact that I was having a dream about a song that The Beatles made specifically to confuse people) was that I wasn't even my fursona like usual, I was another one of my characters known as "Garren the Panther" (a nice change of pace if you ask me). I ended up having to save The Beatles (who were all arctic foxes; not beetles as one would expect) from some kicking penguins. Then I had to put them in an English garden before a girl named "Semolina Pilchard" climbed up the Eiffel Tower. I had to sit on a cornflake while wait for a van to come and take me to that English garden but the cornflake fell into some custard that was dripping from a dead dogs eye.

I ended up sinking into the custard and ending up in a room with policemen sitting in a row. It tuned out to be a bunch of those Russian dolls (you know, ones that can be stored inside one another). At that moment, I realized that I was dreaming, and started to look for a way out. Then I found a door that lead into a room with the Beatles tied up! I had to fight a giant penguin with a plastic spoon to get to them though. I jabbed the penguin in the foot, causing him to turn into a mushroom. A door appeared behind The Beatles and I carried them through the door. Behind the door was the Garden. I had made it just as Semolina reached the tip of the Eiffel Tower! The rest of the dream involved me listening to The Beatles play. After a while of this, everything froze. A door appeared in front of me. I opened the door... and woke up!

Yeah... My dreams can be a bit crazy. But they sure are fun! I wonder what my dream will be tonight...
Care for a peach?

Offline Sky Striker

• Pet of Aperture Science
  • Male
    • Portal 2 Competitive Testing Initiative
« Reply #293 on: January 20, 2010, 03:43:19 pm »
I've really only had lucid dreams twice, and it was really odd how I became aware. One was realizing that I didn't receive my grades from school on a box and the second was realizing that I had been to this place in a dream before. Unfortunately both times after I became aware I only had control over myself, and then for some reason each time I gain awareness my dream slowly takes back control over me.

It's odd how that happens.
Hey, you! Yes, you, especially you, Stephen, listen here. We need test subjects for a Portal 2 map pack coming soon, so check out http://competitivetesting.tumblr.com/ right now, see if you have what it takes to join the Competitive Testing Initiative map pack! Don't just outshine your coop partner, destroy them!

Offline Shim

• But wait, there's more!
  • Male
« Reply #294 on: May 18, 2010, 11:12:42 pm »
Bump, and,

I'm totally new to this, and even though I've read through most of the pages on this thread, I'm still not quite sure I understand everything, so I'm a complete newbie here.  I first heard about lucid dreaming a few months ago, and I was intrigued, but could never actually..do anything? (The blue indicates "NEWBIE STATEMENT").

Recently though, I've been having trouble remembering dreams, and after reading this thread, almost all the way through, I've learned that its hard NOT to have dreams.  Even if each scenario was only seconds, or minutes long, it still happened.

Any possible hint as to why I can't remember anything, when I try to make it a point to?  I've been keeping a journal, or rather, a page, so far, of random bits and pieces of a total of 3 dreams I've had? 

Lucid dreaming is something I'm very much interested in, but I have no idea where to start, because none of what the thread says seems to be working for me personally.  Any advice?

Offline Avan

• Species: Azemdyn Sabertooth Hyena
    • Our FA
« Reply #295 on: May 19, 2010, 12:00:26 am »
I like to manipulate my dreams; going in, on and out. Well, can't really control the out part when the dream is disrupted mid-process, but I can do the first two.
We are Dissociated Identities.

Avatar is of Avan-Syr (Saberyeen)
Old links to art sites we need to update:
Weasyl Page: https://www.weasyl.com/~avankaira
My FA page: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/avanwolf/

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/avan_wolf/

Offline Kaloth

• Something goes here
  • Male
« Reply #296 on: May 19, 2010, 01:22:38 am »
Bump, and,

I'm totally new to this, and even though I've read through most of the pages on this thread, I'm still not quite sure I understand everything, so I'm a complete newbie here.  I first heard about lucid dreaming a few months ago, and I was intrigued, but could never actually..do anything? (The blue indicates "NEWBIE STATEMENT").

Recently though, I've been having trouble remembering dreams, and after reading this thread, almost all the way through, I've learned that its hard NOT to have dreams.  Even if each scenario was only seconds, or minutes long, it still happened.

Any possible hint as to why I can't remember anything, when I try to make it a point to?  I've been keeping a journal, or rather, a page, so far, of random bits and pieces of a total of 3 dreams I've had? 

Lucid dreaming is something I'm very much interested in, but I have no idea where to start, because none of what the thread says seems to be working for me personally.  Any advice?

I have a few bits of advice for you, though I seem to be in the lucky minority where they have just... always happen for me. Anyways my advice, don't just try to keep a journal of your dreams (though that is a very good habit). First you need to be able to remember your dreams for a lucid dream to mean anything. Most people start with improving their memory in general (a good thing in the general course of life as I've found). Start by keeping a journal every night. Write down as many details, feelings, thoughts, anything really, about the day as you can remember. If you don't remember something, don't try to guess what it was because the empty hole in the journal will lead you to try to fill it in next time. If you want (I know I do) I come back to my journal the next morning (when I'm writing down my dreams) and make a few annotations on it.

Another thing about lucid dreams, is that you have to discover that you are in a dream. This can be difficult, however there are some things that the subconscious does not keep as well as the laws of physics do. I have a few things that I do periodically (even while awake, because you never know...) The first is I'll glance at my hands every once in a while. Often times during dreams, I'll notice that my hands grow or shrink for no apparent reason. (Feet are the same way). Often times in dreams, things will warp and twist oddly (walls, floors, any old item). If you see something act oddly, close your eyes for a second, if it acts differently when you open them, it's likely your in a dream (or some sort of reality bending zone, in which case... good luck) if it still acts the same way, it might just be something you don't understand (there might be magnets nearby, or some other logical explanation) The easiest thing to tell, but not always the easiest to check, is clocks. I have never had a dream that has had a correct timeline. For example I'll look up at a clock (this was in a classroom most recently) and see that it is 5:15 (This sends me a small red flag, because I wouldn't be in the class at that time) so I close my eyes for a second and check again, when I open them, I notice it is 11 (When I would be in this class actually) and think that it might have been my imagination, so to be sure, I close my eyes again and tell myself that when I open them, the clock will read 25:07 (to be absolutely certain). Sure enough it happened, so I realized I was in a dream, and floated out of the class (Who wants to spend precious dream moments in a classroom learning about history?).

Anyways these are some general tips I have. If you want to talk more in depth, this is a topic that fascinates me and so I've put in a lot of research, You know where to find me.

Offline Sky Striker

• Pet of Aperture Science
  • Male
    • Portal 2 Competitive Testing Initiative
« Reply #297 on: May 19, 2010, 03:49:09 pm »
So what you're suggesting is constantly check in real life to see if you're in a dream so that behavior comes normal. Then you are more likely to do so in a dream you don't yet have awareness in because it's something you usually do. Then when you check to see if you are in a dream and it turns out you are you gain awareness.

Not a bad idea. Although my friends will be constantly wondering why I keep checking reality...
Hey, you! Yes, you, especially you, Stephen, listen here. We need test subjects for a Portal 2 map pack coming soon, so check out http://competitivetesting.tumblr.com/ right now, see if you have what it takes to join the Competitive Testing Initiative map pack! Don't just outshine your coop partner, destroy them!

Offline Nathan Wolf

• Circus Trova
  • Male
« Reply #298 on: May 19, 2010, 03:49:26 pm »
I don't dream anymore.

After I discovered how to cancel dreams I haven't had a dream since.
I remember all kinds of dreams from when I was a child.
Wanting to get the swingset before the campire got to me.
Helping out a group of people who feared me because of the things I could do.

Things that do not ever make sence in any way. shape. or form.
I would love to dream again but my sleep schedule has ruled my dreams for too long and I would have to go under some fairly heavy drugs to pass out soon enough for my brain to revover and start the shows again.

Offline Kaloth

• Something goes here
  • Male
« Reply #299 on: May 19, 2010, 11:21:48 pm »
If you're subtle about glancing at your hands out of the corner of your eye, or checking the time (I'm a bit OCD about that anyways), people don't really notice. (Note: I check the clock every 5-6 minutes out of habit... not one I gave myself one I developed)