Author Topic: Donald Trump: Worst candidate for President.  (Read 11299 times)

Offline Old Rabbit

• Species: Rabbit Artist
  • Happy Holidays
  • Male
    • Art by Oldrabbit
Re: Donald Trump: Worst candidate for President.
« Reply #125 on: December 18, 2015, 12:44:48 pm »
Trump of all people should know that all religions have been misused since
the start of civilization. Religions started with tribal medicine mem or someone
like them. Human nature being what it is, you can be sure some used their
position to abuse the beliefs of their followers for their own ends. Good or bad.

Any leader must know and understand history and how it affects the human race.
Without that he/she will likely make the same mistakes of those before. For some
realson (perhaps for votes) he makes claims that are untrue. Above all someone
running for president should be honest. Some say it's just a little political lie done
by all, but where is the line between a large lie and small.

It always amazes me how people feel they know what the Deity of their
religion wants. Some say it's faith others by study or both. Either way
it's going to affect the rights of others, and create conflict. By desgn or
not it causes harm and in many cases warfare. One can find many many
instances of this down through history.

It's fortunate nearly all followers of the major religions don't belive in killing
others in the name of their religion. Although some have tried, and still try
to convence others they should. Usually through hate, greed or due to being
mentally deranged. One can be very intelligent and still be mentally unbalanced.
Those are usually the most dangerous.

Seems most generations have a few who feel they can change the world for
their own ends or beliefs. No matter who it hurts.
oldrabbit.com

Offline Rocket T. Coyote

• Species: Canis Latrans Rocketus
  • The Furry Model Rocketeer
  • Male
« Reply #126 on: December 20, 2015, 01:14:47 pm »
Glenn Beck said he'll go third party if Trump is the nominee.
"The coyote is a living, breathing allegory of Want. He is always hungry. He is always poor, out of luck, and friendless. The meanest creatures despise him. And even the fleas would dessert him for a velocipide."~Mark Twain
(Baps the old humorist.)

Offline Kobuk

• The "Malamute Dewd"
  • Species: Anthro Alaskan Malamute (Husky)
  • #1 Dew drinker.
  • Male
« Reply #127 on: May 04, 2016, 05:26:02 pm »
Just found this on FB today.

Donald Trump is now the leader of the Republican Party. It's real – he is one step away from the White House. Here's what else is real:

Trump has built his campaign on racism, sexism, and xenophobia. There's more enthusiasm for him among leaders of the KKK than leaders of the political party he now controls.

He incites supporters to violence, praises Putin, and, according to a columnist who recently interviewed him, is "cool with being called an authoritarian" and doesn't mind associations with history's worst dictators.

He attacks veterans like John McCain who were captured and puts our servicemembers at risk by cheerleading illegal torture. In a world with ISIS militants and leaders like North Korean strongman Kim Jong-Un conducting nuclear tests, he surrounds himself with a foreign policy team that has been called a "collection of charlatans," and puts out contradictory and nonsensical national security ideas one expert recently called "incoherent" and "truly bizarre."

What happens next will test the character for all of us – Republican, Democrat, and Independent. It will determine whether we move forward as one nation or splinter at the hands of one man's narcissism and divisiveness. I know which side I'm on, and I’m going to fight my heart out to make sure Donald Trump’s toxic stew of hatred and insecurity never reaches the White House.

AMEN! DOWN WITH TRUMP!
Click link below for more fursuit information. ;)
http://forums.furtopia.org/kobuk's-fursuit-guides/

Offline viper213

• Species: fox
  • Male
    • my soundcloud
« Reply #128 on: May 04, 2016, 07:05:19 pm »
I am not american (british aka land of tea and scones) but I actually fear for your country I dont know where all his voters are coming from. We did make a bet in college on what country he pisses of first if he becomes president I said russia others said china north korea was one too. He will tear your country apart
FCF3adf A- C- D H+ M- P R- T++ W- a- cn+++ d+ e+ f h* iwf++ j p

https://m.soundcloud.com/heyguesswhathi
My music channel if your intrested

Offline Kobuk

• The "Malamute Dewd"
  • #1 Dew drinker.
  • Male
« Reply #129 on: May 04, 2016, 07:09:46 pm »
He will tear your country apart

Fat chance. The American public are already doing that.  :P

Offline viper213

• Species: fox
  • Male
    • my soundcloud
« Reply #130 on: May 04, 2016, 07:13:29 pm »
Good point eh he might just annoy loads of countries at least he cant get into scotland he got banned from the place where he built his golf course *laughs maniacally* muhahahahaha hahaha
FCF3adf A- C- D H+ M- P R- T++ W- a- cn+++ d+ e+ f h* iwf++ j p

https://m.soundcloud.com/heyguesswhathi
My music channel if your intrested

Offline Old Rabbit

• Happy Holidays
  • Male
    • Art by Oldrabbit
« Reply #131 on: May 05, 2016, 11:43:55 am »
It appears Donald Trump has the default nomination to run as a republican for
president here in the USA..

If you listen to the media pundants he will be a disaster for the party. I am not sure. He
will likely be hard to run against. Many of those who support him take the reasone he
is a bad choice more as a put down instead of checking the facts for them selves.

Also he loves to argue with his opponents. Start with a half truth about them, and
hope they throw it back at him. While his supporters cheer.

I think the best way is to stick with the issues and ignore his baiting comments.

Time will tell, but I imagine it will be a loud race.  :D
oldrabbit.com

Offline Old Rabbit

• Happy Holidays
  • Male
    • Art by Oldrabbit
« Reply #132 on: May 25, 2016, 11:13:44 am »
Now that Trump has got the default nomination he has apparently gone back on
his word that he was going to finance his own run for president. I understand he
is already taking contributions and paying his self back for primary expenses.

Most people around my area liked him because he was paying his own way.
Not being indebted to anyone. So no one could ask for favors so he said.

I understand he has hired several of his rich friends to get all the contributions they can.
Including those from the rich. Many of those are in big with Wall Street too. Most have
 taken advantage of the working man and women to get rich.

So if you liked Trump for paying his own way, you better look again. The billionair doesn't
want to spend his money to get elected.. He wants to spend yours. Just like many of those
running for public office, chasing the rich for money.

One wonders what he might be promising the big shots who are giving him money. It's
likely more than a picture with him and a handshake.  :P

« Last Edit: May 25, 2016, 11:25:38 am by Old Rabbit »
oldrabbit.com

Offline Natura Wolf

« Reply #133 on: May 25, 2016, 04:10:19 pm »
Question,
Why is it that America only have two options when it comes to voting,
I heard there is a liberal third option, and i know that spoiling a vote is an option to, but why are these not used.

Also can a new political department come to life?

Offline Shim

• But wait, there's more!
  • Male
« Reply #134 on: May 25, 2016, 05:52:41 pm »
Question,
Why is it that America only have two options when it comes to voting,
I heard there is a liberal third option, and i know that spoiling a vote is an option to, but why are these not used.

Also can a new political department come to life?

Anybody can run for anything but since the public isn't aware enough to know that, we do it the same way we've been doing it for over 200 years.

Offline Foxpup

• Species: Cyborg Fox
  • Male
« Reply #135 on: May 25, 2016, 11:33:09 pm »
Anybody can run for anything but since the public isn't aware enough to know that, we do it the same way we've been doing it for over 200 years.
Oh, they're aware enough. They're also aware that voting for a third party will not actually produce a desirable outcome: youtube.com/watch?v=s7tWHJfhiyo
“Hmm... They have the Internet on computers now.” - Homer Simpson

“Art doesn't work without pain. Art exists for compensating pain.” - Till Lindemann

“There's a fine line between sayings that make sense.” - Too Much Coffee Man

Offline Natura Wolf

« Reply #136 on: May 26, 2016, 03:43:43 am »
Oh, they're aware enough. They're also aware that voting for a third party will not actually produce a desirable outcome: youtube.com/watch?v=s7tWHJfhiyo

See I disagree with that statement and CPG grey for that matter. the issue is you are actually supporting the two party rule.  I know the point is why first past the post doesn't work, but why would the two Major political sides of USA change that? to them its not broken, they are getting votes.

Secondly Scotland actually succeeded with the third party, The SNP.  They are a wide spread majority of Scotland by the majority of voters, not Labour or Conservative.  Final CPG Grey and yourself need to consider patience, new parties need time.  the point is that you should consider a third party, not strategic voting. voting for what you don't want doesn't give you what you want.  Multiple party politics requires consistency in voting for what you want, even if it seems unlikely, because; and this is the important part.  it forces the political parties to change and work to earn your vote, otherwise they don't get in.  Say voting for liberal means the republic win because in percentile it is
Republic 40
Democrat 35
Liberal 25

yes Republic win, but it means next election the Democrat and the Republic have to then work harder to convince and win back voters.  You have to be patient.  Otherwise your feeding into the problem

Offline Yip

• Species: vulpes vulpes
  • Female
    • Furaffinity
« Reply #137 on: May 26, 2016, 09:43:40 am »
Say voting for liberal means the republic win because in percentile it is
Republic 40
Democrat 35
Liberal 25

yes Republic win, but it means next election the Democrat and the Republic have to then work harder to convince and win back voters.  You have to be patient.  Otherwise your feeding into the problem
Why should the Republicans need to work harder?  They benefit as long as the people that would vote against them are split.

Offline Natura Wolf

« Reply #138 on: May 26, 2016, 10:25:57 am »
because it is no longer two sides, equally they can be the 2nd ranked group as much as the other, and its no longer in stone as this being a democratic region and the other republic.  I promise you now if you want change, you take your vote away from them

Offline Old Rabbit

• Happy Holidays
  • Male
    • Art by Oldrabbit
« Reply #139 on: May 26, 2016, 11:16:09 am »
We spend much too much time and money to elect our President. It's over a year including
the primarys of course.. I am of the opinion the president should be chosen by popular vote.
The way it is now if a person doesn't get enough electorial votes it goes to congress to decide,
and you know the prevailing party is likely to choose one of their own. Perhaps the speaker who
doesn't even have to be an elected member of congress.

As said anyone can run for President, but unless your a well known public figure your
not likely going anywhere with it.  The last time I remember voting I think we had 4 on the ballot.

Charlie Chaplin possibly could have been president if he had wanted to run during his heyday
of silent pictures. Of course opponents would have said "A clown for president?" But the
general public often votes based on popularity. Voting more with the heart than head.

Trump is using his acting ability and knowlege of how to sell ideas to the public to win. Of course
it doesn't hurt to have an opponent a lot of people feel is a worse choice. Trump may end up
talking people out of voting for him though..

Who will win? Only time will tell.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2016, 11:20:43 am by Old Rabbit »
oldrabbit.com

Offline Yip

• Female
    • Furaffinity
« Reply #140 on: May 26, 2016, 11:37:50 am »
because it is no longer two sides, equally they can be the 2nd ranked group as much as the other, and its no longer in stone as this being a democratic region and the other republic.
Except that Liberals are much closer to Democrats then they are to Republicans. So they are not equally likely to be outranked in your example.

Offline Kobuk

• The "Malamute Dewd"
  • #1 Dew drinker.
  • Male
« Reply #141 on: May 26, 2016, 11:41:43 am »
As said anyone can run for President,

VOTE KOBUK D. HUSKY FOR PRESIDENT!

His campaign slogan:

HE CAN DEW IT!

:goldlaugh:

Offline Natura Wolf

« Reply #142 on: May 26, 2016, 11:48:06 am »
Don't measure them by graphs then,  measure by policies, its more direct and effective

https://voteforpolicies.org.uk

This is a well designed website that takes the manifestos and information from each party and presents only the policies, you choose categories, crime, education, well being , etc then you read each policy, and choose.  only after all the choices are made that you find who they belong to.  no biased remarks, just policies

Offline Natura Wolf

« Reply #143 on: May 26, 2016, 11:50:53 am »
As said anyone can run for President,

VOTE KOBUK D. HUSKY FOR PRESIDENT!

His campaign slogan:

HE CAN DEW IT!

:goldlaugh:

*dresses as a news reporter*
Mr Kobuk sir, what are you going to do about the unemployment ratings?

Offline Kobuk

• The "Malamute Dewd"
  • #1 Dew drinker.
  • Male
« Reply #144 on: May 26, 2016, 11:59:11 am »
*looks at reporter*   In your country or mine?

Offline Natura Wolf

« Reply #145 on: May 26, 2016, 12:01:35 pm »

*slowly takes off his glasses* ALL OF THEM

Offline Kobuk

• The "Malamute Dewd"
  • #1 Dew drinker.
  • Male
« Reply #146 on: May 26, 2016, 12:31:03 pm »

All of them? My dear fellow. I can't possibly comment on any unemployment policies in your country or other countries that I do not belong to. I'm afraid you'll have to ask your own political leaders in your own country about what they intend to do. I am only here in the U.S..  Now if you'll excuse me, I have a meeting to attend with other political supporters. Don't want to derail this thread any further.  8)   *enters limo, then drives away*

Offline Old Rabbit

• Happy Holidays
  • Male
    • Art by Oldrabbit
« Reply #147 on: May 29, 2016, 11:27:04 am »

All of them? My dear fellow. I can't possibly comment on any unemployment policies in your country or other countries that I do not belong to. I'm afraid you'll have to ask your own political leaders in your own country about what they intend to do. I am only here in the U.S..  Now if you'll excuse me, I have a meeting to attend with other political supporters. Don't want to derail this thread any further.  8)   *enters limo, then drives away*

Now there is a canidate who knows how to be a politician.  And one who would get my
vote over Trump.  :D
oldrabbit.com

Offline Kobuk

• The "Malamute Dewd"
  • #1 Dew drinker.
  • Male
« Reply #148 on: May 29, 2016, 05:55:47 pm »

Now there is a canidate who knows how to be a politician.  And one who would get my
vote over Trump.  :D

Why Thank You kindly, Mr. Rabbit. *shakes your handpaw* Here, have a carrot. *hands you a carrot* Don't forget to vote for me in November!

Now as for that Mr. Trump fellow..........I will say this: I don't trust him any further than I could throw him.  >:( Why, if me and him were in the Iditarod sled dog race, you just know for sure a husky will beat him. That's guaranteed!  8)  :D

Offline Yip

• Female
    • Furaffinity
« Reply #149 on: May 29, 2016, 09:34:22 pm »
I have a feeling a lot of the crap D'Trump says is playing those that support em. But one thing I can say for sure, Trump has a huge ego. Also, looking at how e behaved even long before the presidential candidacy, I can't imagine that e would be very good for foreign relations.