Author Topic: Donald Trump: Worst candidate for President.  (Read 11202 times)

Offline Old Rabbit

• Species: Rabbit Artist
  • Official Birthday Wisher.
  • Male
    • Art by Oldrabbit
Re: Donald Trump: Worst candidate for President.
« Reply #175 on: September 14, 2016, 11:03:12 am »
Trump appears to be afraid to make his tax records public.  He claims it's due
to an audit. Well how about past years?  He won't even make the form letter
public the IRS sends telling he is being audited. Could it be he is lying about
the audit? Unfortunately the IRS can't say if he is or not, and he knows it.

So if transparency is so important to him, why his secrecy?

Not counting the "Trump Foundation"  There isn't any record of him donating
money to it for years. Then very little. A man who claims to have over 10 billion
in assets. He is so tight fisted he had his foundation buy a 6 foot tall painting of
hiself for his personal use. Which is illegal by the way.

Also he got caught paying $25,000.00 out of his foundation to the campain of an
atterney general possibly to stop an investigation of his so called University.They
both deny it of course. This was ilegal too. He was fined over it. Seems he feels so
poor he is needy of his foundations financial help. That is illegal too..

The foundation has given millions in charitable aid, but the money came from
donations given by people other than Trump.

So here is a guy who calls his opponet a crook, but appears to be one his self. A
sad excuse for a human being in my opinon.

I really believe he could spend the next two months in jail and still get lots
of votes.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2016, 11:23:56 am by Old Rabbit »
oldrabbit.com

Offline GrayWolf448

• Species: Gray Folf
  • Sciex is not a disney wolf
  • Male
« Reply #176 on: September 14, 2016, 09:05:32 pm »
i dont really know why he would be hiding those things (maybe he is waiting for the presidential debates?) i heard from someone on CNN that he might be keeping them until his advisors say its a good time to release them.

though hillary is hiding things too so the argument can apply to both candidates.

Offline Old Rabbit

• Male
    • Art by Oldrabbit
« Reply #177 on: September 15, 2016, 12:22:02 pm »
i dont really know why he would be hiding those things (maybe he is waiting for the presidential debates?) i heard from someone on CNN that he might be keeping them until his advisors say its a good time to release them.

though hillary is hiding things too so the argument can apply to both candidates.

Perhaps he is holding something back for the debates. Though the candidates don't
choose the questions. At least they shouldn't, but it's likely Trump will try to use it
as a platform to lie about Clinton.

Holding them back because his advisers tell he should? You know if Clinton did that
they would say she is hiding something. So why not say the same for him?

You say she is hiding stuff.. Well I can only say she much more open than Trump.
His Foundation is like a closed vault. His business interests. 500 of them. What are their
interests? How many of them foreign, It has taken a lot of backdoor searching by concerned
newsmen to know most of what we do know about him.

He says he will put everything in a Blind Trust. That doesn't blindfold him from knowing what
might help his business interests to make more money. The Clintons are accused of this all the
time. So why not him too, and be open about it. He has considerably more business concerns
than they do, and after all he could as president make a tidy sum selling our countries interests
down the river. He could pass on info to friends helping them know  what stock to buy or sell.

He could make most of this mute by being much more open, but being so close to the election
his advisers likely tell him to keep it hidden. Most will likely never see the light of day.
oldrabbit.com

Offline GrayWolf448

• Male
« Reply #178 on: September 15, 2016, 11:57:08 pm »
well both of them are getting attacked for hiding things. not saying what trump is doing is right just saying that it's something on both sides.

i just have a little more trust in trump than hillary because lots of trump's money comes from land/structures in the U.S. (there is likely more incentive for him to fix things in the US, so that more people can spend money on his stuff)

now hillary receives tons of donations from random countries/people, even from those who pretty much completely disagree with our constitution/bill of rights (it just seems really sketchy that someone who hates who we are, would give money to a charity ran by someone who wants to be a president)

i still find both of them pretty untrustworthy, just trump relies on our economy to be rich (makes me trust him a little more)

Offline Old Rabbit

• Male
    • Art by Oldrabbit
« Reply #179 on: September 16, 2016, 12:37:37 pm »
It is sad that both of the canidates are untrustworthy.  Trump has his large business
interests. He runs down corporations for moving overseas, but he has clothing
products he sells here that are made overseas. I wonder how many others?

He may turn out to be a fine President, but why continue with his lies.. Why n ot just
explain his plans in detail that wants to accomplish. His Tax plan will help millionairs
more than the average family. More trickle down economics. Make it easy for business
and jobs will flurish. Course that's  no guarentee the jobs will pay well or the workers
will have safe conditions or benefits. He wants to  get rid of many regulations. Most
regulations are made because of greedy people. Take them away and greed will return.

Monopoly laws were created because rich people treated working peopel like children.
They said they knew what was best for the public, and themselves of course.

Trump sits in his Tower tweeting, then jumps in his limosine when he leaves. Climbs
into his airplane to ralleys he calls private meetings. Then returns to his Tower.
He seems to be afraid to meet the working class he claims to want to help. Those
that haven't been sifted by the guards who are told to  keep hecklers and those who
oppose him out. Admittedly he has exposed his self a few times early in the primaries,
but little since.

Seems he just can't deal with those who oppose him. Even to badmouthl a preacher
who said he couldn't make a political speech in the church.  A president can't lash
out against anyone who complains or calls him or us names.  After all it is a free country.
Thats how that North Korean leader is, and that guy may be stupid enough to start a war if
prodded enough by someone  like  Trump who wants to shoot at countries for being
disrespectful.

He claims he will turn all his businesses over to his kids. A blind trust he says.  A Blind
trust requires a independant caretaker, not family. His kids will likely have easy access to
their father. So how do we know how much information will move between them for the
benifit of Trumps businesses. Even one of his kids said there could be a conflict of interest.
Will Trump put the country first or his Business? It's anyones guess.

He said he made his medical condition public on Dr Oz the other day. Who did the
tests? Shouldn't he have those who did the tests talk to the media? Same with Clinton
if she hasn't.. We know he claimed he gained 1" to 6'3" in height which seems rather odd for
someone his age. A photo showing him during the primary debate shows him shorter
than Bush who is 6'3". This height change was supposedly to cover up the fact he is too
fat for his height. And he is supposed to be the healthest person who ever run for the
office of president. He is often flushed when speaking, makes one wonder if his blood
pressure goes up as well..

Clinton has been in government for 40 years. Lots of records where she has done things
others in government don't like. Some may feel minorities are easily fooled or are money
grubbers. But I think they have longer memorys than people who have work aday lives.
Because they have to fight adversity almost every day. So I am inclined to give someone
like Clinton the benefit of the doubt when she is favored by more than 90% of African
Americans. They have seen how the Clintons treat them and others who need help.

I am not pointing any finger at you GrayWolf. I am just trying to explain why I find
Clinton a better choice for President. Just as you have for why you feel Trump is a
better choice for you.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2016, 11:40:53 am by Old Rabbit »
oldrabbit.com

Offline Kobuk

• The "Malamute Dewd"
  • Species: Anthro Alaskan Malamute (Husky)
  • #1 Dew drinker.
  • Male
« Reply #180 on: September 18, 2016, 12:57:33 pm »
A sample list of lies Donald Trump has made. There's a term to describe people who constantly lie. It's called "perpetual liar". Which is exactly what DT seems to be.  :P  >:(
http://www.dailywire.com/news/4834/trumps-101-lies-hank-berrien
Click link below for more fursuit information. ;)
http://forums.furtopia.org/kobuk's-fursuit-guides/

Offline Old Rabbit

• Male
    • Art by Oldrabbit
« Reply #181 on: September 19, 2016, 11:48:27 am »
Strange thing is the majority of Trumps supporters know he lies, but they seem to
think he is only lying to  get elected and will change after.  Or they feel anyone is
better than Clinton.

Well if Trump and his New GOP take over, it's likely the supreme court will go conservative. If
his ALT Right friends have their way it will be Very Conservative.
They want the following.

Laws against hate "Gone"
Gay Rights "Gone"
Protection for minorities rights. "Gone"
Rights for women's health needs and abortions. "Gone"

People may think this can't happen, but it can when people who hate others
gain power. They play on people's fears to get what they want.

Trump claims Clinton wants to get rid of the second amendment. This is a lie and
is ridicules anyway. It would take a 2/3 vote of the Legislature and  that many
states to change the constitution. Also any change in gun laws would have to pass
congress to stand.

I hope I am wrong, but if there ever was a good reason to vote democratic it's this
november here in the USA.

oldrabbit.com

Offline cause the rat

• Species: rat
  • Male
« Reply #182 on: September 19, 2016, 06:40:40 pm »
Now he's getting people to sign up to prevent voter fraud. Because the only way he will loose is if there's voter fraud. So you go to a web site and sign up to "do something" to prevent voter fraud.  The guy is a monster.
It's been said that rats can gain access to your home by climbing up threw your toilet. I prefer to use the front door.

Offline Kobuk

• The "Malamute Dewd"
  • #1 Dew drinker.
  • Male
« Reply #183 on: September 20, 2016, 02:52:48 pm »
Read the following article and quoted a passage from it.
http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/20/politics/election-2016-white-working-class-donald-trump-kaiser-family-foundation/index.html

During a campaign rally in West Virginia in May, Trump promised to bring back lost-coal mining jobs but hasn't said how he'd pull it off. Many people here were skeptical that he could -- but credit him with giving them hope.

^ This right here speaks volumes about what Trump is doing. He constantly speaks about how he'll make America great, bring back jobs, and do so much more, but when pressed for details..........Trump doesn't say anything or he probably doesn't know how. The only thing Trump is doing is giving people "hope" which itself is NOT solving any issues. People are blindly following Trump because he gives them "hope" that things will be better. What good does hope do if there is no "substance" to back it up? As I said in a different thread, Actions speak louder than words. As I've said earlier in this thread, PEOPLE DON'T THINK! We've got all these people across America blindly following a businessman who constantly promises to do and say so many things, but his supporters  DON'T QUESTION everything he says and does. They aren't "thinking things through". They aren't weighing the Pros vs. the Cons of what Trump is proposing. And this, IMO, is very dangerous. Trump is like the Piped Piper of Hamlin. And his supporters are the blind mice willing to follow him wherever he goes.  >:(

Offline cause the rat

• Male
« Reply #184 on: September 20, 2016, 05:50:21 pm »
Trump is all about lying. Lying gives no one hope.

That should be on billboards all across America right now.
It's been said that rats can gain access to your home by climbing up threw your toilet. I prefer to use the front door.

Offline Kobuk

• The "Malamute Dewd"
  • #1 Dew drinker.
  • Male
« Reply #185 on: September 20, 2016, 08:20:03 pm »
Trump is all about lying. Lying gives no one hope.

That should be on billboards all across America right now.

Gotta agree with that. ;)

Offline Kobuk

• The "Malamute Dewd"
  • #1 Dew drinker.
  • Male
« Reply #186 on: September 24, 2016, 02:00:20 pm »
More Americans fear a Trump presidency than a Clinton presidency.
http://www.tmj4.com/news/national/most-americans-fear-a-donald-trump-presidency

Offline GrayWolf448

• Male
« Reply #187 on: September 25, 2016, 01:24:03 am »
i highly doubt we can trust that poll for either person, so that poll is likely wrong/incorrect

Offline Kobuk

• The "Malamute Dewd"
  • #1 Dew drinker.
  • Male
« Reply #188 on: September 25, 2016, 02:26:13 pm »
i highly doubt we can trust that poll for either person, so that poll is likely wrong/incorrect

I figured that's what you'd say.  :P  :P

Offline GrayWolf448

• Male
« Reply #189 on: September 25, 2016, 11:38:34 pm »
it is pretty true though.. likely going on with both sides. barely trust any of the media anymore with the way they have been acting this election

Offline Kobuk

• The "Malamute Dewd"
  • #1 Dew drinker.
  • Male
« Reply #190 on: September 26, 2016, 02:11:35 pm »
Every time I watch Star Wars, I think of this scene between Ben Kenobi and Luke.  :D

Kenobi:  For generations, the American people were the pioneers, dreamers, innovators, and more who wanted peace and justice in the Old American Republic. Before the dark times. Before the Trump Empire.

Luke:  How did America die?

Kenobi:  A businessman named Donald Trump became corrupted by money, power, wealth, and ambition, and rose to power to become President. Through his lies, he betrayed the American public and wiped out any Congressional opponents who opposed him. Trump was seduced by the dark side.

Offline Kobuk

• The "Malamute Dewd"
  • #1 Dew drinker.
  • Male
« Reply #191 on: September 28, 2016, 06:30:39 pm »
Trump is in my city tonight making one of his speeches. If only I had a couple dozen eggs with me.  ;)  :goldpissed:

Offline Old Rabbit

• Male
    • Art by Oldrabbit
« Reply #192 on: September 30, 2016, 11:45:29 am »
Trump is in my city tonight making one of his speeches. If only I had a couple dozen eggs with me.  ;)  :goldpissed:

He is afraid to have anyone in the audience that opposes him, much less an
egg tosser. 30 years ago he wouldn't have more than a handful of supporters.
He claims huge crowds, but one he had lately was in a room that only held 1800
which wasn't full, with no crowds outside wanting in. Though he claimed there
were thousands upon thousands there with thousands more outside.

Some have compared him to Hitler, but I think he is more like the Russian
leader. Putin spreads lies, hate, fear, and pushes Nationalism just as Trump
is doing Could it be Putin is a hero to Trump? There is talk he owes a lot of
money to Putins Oligarchy.

Apparently evidence of Trump breaking the law by spending money in Cuba
has come to light . He claims he never was in Cuba which may be true, but
people working for him apparently were in the late 1990's. Looking to set up
future businesses for the Trump empire.

Also he failed to register his foundation as a charity with the state of New York.
So for the last 8 years his foundation wasn't supposed to handle or collect donated
money.

Seems Trump has a lot of skeletons in his closet. Perhaps that's why he
is hiding his tax returns..
oldrabbit.com

Offline Kobuk

• The "Malamute Dewd"
  • #1 Dew drinker.
  • Male
« Reply #193 on: October 02, 2016, 12:44:55 pm »

Offline Old Rabbit

• Male
    • Art by Oldrabbit
« Reply #194 on: October 03, 2016, 12:16:51 pm »
There isn't anything wrong with using the tax code in ones own favor, but bragging
about it as a candidate for president seems pretty unpatriotic to me. He claims it was
his genius that let him do it. I imagine it was a few sharp tax attorneys instead.

Thnk about how all those millions he didn't pay could have helped people and even
made jobs for others.

The government does waste money as Trump said, but the reason is due to greed
and pork barrel politics by both parties. The only thing that will change that is to
change Congress, and the Senate. The president can't change the laws, only congress
can do that.

Kick the bums out I say. If you keep voting for the "Good ole boy." They will use
their power to stay. They may offer "You" a job, but may make it worse for many others
in the process. We all have to stand up for the country, not just for ourselves alone.

When I was in business I turned down government jobs, because it was wasteful
for the government to offer them. Oh I am sure they thought they were helping
small business by offering profit to me and others when it wasn't necessary. I am sure
others were happy to take the money, but I feel better knowing I took the higher road.

Change is often needed, the enviroment has to be protected or we will all suffer. The
GOP claims global warming is a natural event of nature, but science around the world
shows no record of such drastic changes in the past. Our government is too reactive,
wait till the problem occurs. Those in Congress and Senate don't care about the future.
 They want votes from us now. Future voters are immaterial to them. Costs to our space
program have been made much  higher due to congress wanting credit now and not for
others in the future.

Trump might end up being ok, but we need better than ok. Not some rich dude who has
little or no idea how the working class lives. I say let him stay in his Ivory Tower where
he belongs.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2016, 12:45:10 pm by Old Rabbit »
oldrabbit.com

Offline Old Rabbit

• Male
    • Art by Oldrabbit
« Reply #195 on: October 10, 2016, 03:35:28 pm »
I will put her in Jail Trump says about Clinton.

Here is a story on what he could or could not do as president when it comes to
this claim.

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/trump-s-pledge-jail-clinton-would-be-unprecedented-n663351
oldrabbit.com

Offline Loc

• Tea-obsessed transhumanist and Buddhist.
  • Species: Cyborg snow leopard
  • The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.
« Reply #196 on: October 16, 2016, 03:42:34 am »
Trump literally sexually assaults women.

He's an absolute monster.

Avatar by Shibara,  sig by Miser

0.1.0 carrot tail leopard gecko, Gelbstoff
0.1.0 bearded dragon, Dany
0.0.1 amel stripe het hypo corn snake, Vivec

FFSc3ar A+ C D- H- M P+ R++ T++ W Z- Sf# RLS* a cn+ d+ e++ f h+++ i++ j+ p+++ sf#

Offline Old Rabbit

• Male
    • Art by Oldrabbit
« Reply #197 on: October 16, 2016, 12:03:37 pm »
Seems odd to me that only the Clinton campain is getthing hacked. I kind of
think if Trumps emails were released we would see what he really has in mind.

If the Russians or some other foreign entity is trying to get Trump elected, shouldn't
we be concerned about what kind of deal he may have made with them?

Wikileaks, do they verify the data they post? Are they wanting Trump to win?
Do they have our country's best interests in mind?  I really doubt the Russains
care about about any of us. Why don't they hack Trump's emails? One of their
posts implyed she gave a contract to a friend when she was Secretary of state. 
Was it a close friend? Or just someone he happened to feel could do a good job
for the money? Just becase you have a passing aqaintance shouldn't disqualify
them from doing business with the goverment. Or should the contract go to some
one who overchanges to make a big profit off the governemtn. Many people in
business think that way.

One thing people should remember. The government doesn't hand out contracts with
out having bids done on the contract Though in some cases a business will already be
approved to do certain kinds of work, and by law they have to be used. 

« Last Edit: October 16, 2016, 01:52:19 pm by Old Rabbit »
oldrabbit.com

Offline cause the rat

• Male
« Reply #198 on: October 16, 2016, 01:48:18 pm »
As a Christian it really sickens me to see so called Christian leaders openly supporting a pathological lier. Hypocrites. Christianity in America is loosing it's core values.

Offline Old Rabbit

• Male
    • Art by Oldrabbit
« Reply #199 on: October 17, 2016, 12:18:38 pm »
As a Christian it really sickens me to see so called Christian leaders openly supporting a pathological lier. Hypocrites. Christianity in America is loosing it's core values.

I have to agree.. Seems some of them put politics over their beliefs. In the past
a man even accused of sexual mis behaviour would have never got past the
primaries. Probably wouldn't have even won one of them.

I was listening to a minister the other day who was saying that Christians should
be concerned about people, the poor, the elderly, the sick, handicapped, and
Children. Not to center on gays and abortion alone.

How much does the New GOP feel about the disadvantaged? Seems they want
the private sector to worry about it, and if they don't it's too bad. That sounds
like a bunch of rich guys who are only interested in getting richer. 
oldrabbit.com