he got last time from the GOP. But Trump said he would shut down the
government if he didn't get his wall. I think they should have asked
him about his promise to get Mexico to pay for it. In the past Trump
mention that he would add tariffs if they didn't pay, but that would
be a tax on Americans not Mexico.

Trump supporters should hold Trump to his promise that Mexico pay, not
Americans. Not let him get by with a dodge trying to blame the democrats
for his failure. If they let him get by with taxing Americans for the wall he
will want to forget about making Mexico pay.

If Trump does shut down the government by not signing the funding bill. He
is risking a lot especially since he said he would accept the blame for it. It appears
many conservatis cheered Trumps statement he would shut down the government, 
but how many of them accually work for the government, and if it was to last
for weeks, many people would suffer at Trumps expense. 

You can find out more at the following links.
www.msnbc.com

www.investigaterussia.org
general non-furry discussion / Re: The "Bad News" thread.
« Last post by Jade Sinapu on Today at 09:13:47 am »

Broke my fingers during a accident with a car hood my pinkie was 90 degrees the wrong direction the rest were clean breaks below the knuckles bent back I think I invented New combinations of curse words so yay less time looking for work more being why life

Oh man, that sounds bad.   And I thought my cut finger was bad. Hope you heal fast.
the polling booth / Re: Extra Sensory Perception?
« Last post by Jade Sinapu on Today at 09:10:46 am »
Ha, yeah, I can see the potential annoyance with the term ESP.
I would agree with Varg, something you experience that didn't seem to fit the senses of, touch, taste, smell, vision, hearing, body mechanics, infrasound/air pressure, etc, that comes from outside yourself, yet is not something you can touch directly.

I did a quick check to see if the topic had been discussed, but I didn't do a good enough job maybe?
Sorry if I posted a topic on ESP and yet it has already been done before.
« Last post by Varg the wanderer on Today at 07:13:29 am »
I am experiencing a strange sense of  déjà vu, as though I have answered this exact question before in a previous existence. Perhaps I can channel a message from my past self...

"Paranormal" and "supernatural" events are not real, by definition. If they were real, they would just be "normal" and "natural". Same goes for "extrasensory perception": if you can perceive something, it's sensory. It may not be a sense that others are familiar with, but it is a sense nonetheless. Now stop confusing everyone with this self-contradictory nonsense. :P

I always took 'extra' in 'extra sensory' to mean something beyond the basic 5. A bit like how you can feel high voltage/current running through wires without touching them or your hairs moving due to a charge. Is it touch? It's likely your nervous system(electrical in nature) reacting to the strong, changing magnetic field, so it's definitely feeling, but without touching anything. This is unlike static, where an electrical charge pulls on hairs, causing them to move, and feeling the hairs move.
« Last post by charcoal on Today at 02:58:34 am »
This us how I look at paranormal stuff I have to see it now I stopped beliveing bumps in the night after i learned it was just my older brother in a hellraiser mask and I learned fight or flight is no joke and what a glass can do
« Last post by charcoal on Today at 02:42:56 am »
Broke my fingers during a accident with a car hood my pinkie was 90 degrees the wrong direction the rest were clean breaks below the knuckles bent back I think I invented New combinations of curse words so yay less time looking for work more being why life
« Last post by Foxpup on Today at 02:40:07 am »
I am experiencing a strange sense of  déjà vu, as though I have answered this exact question before in a previous existence. Perhaps I can channel a message from my past self...

"Paranormal" and "supernatural" events are not real, by definition. If they were real, they would just be "normal" and "natural". Same goes for "extrasensory perception": if you can perceive something, it's sensory. It may not be a sense that others are familiar with, but it is a sense nonetheless. Now stop confusing everyone with this self-contradictory nonsense. :P
furry lite™ / Re: You Know That Summer's Officially Over When...
« Last post by charcoal on December 11, 2018, 11:31:33 pm »
When you smell pumpkin Spice everything and when they have sales on shorts seriously $5 for three
« Last post by Jade Sinapu on December 11, 2018, 08:45:03 pm »
An aircraft from one of my former units was involved in a midair collision. Seven people involved, two from that squadron, and five were just declared dead after SAR couldn't find them after a week of searching. Nobody knows who is living or dead until after next of kin have been notified.
When I saw it on TV, I did wonder if you knew any of them or had a connection.
I am very sorry Varg, and I am at a loss as what to say.

:'(

They will NOT be forgotten!
« Last post by Varg the wanderer on December 11, 2018, 07:33:16 pm »
An aircraft from one of my former units was involved in a midair collision. Seven people involved, two from that squadron, and five were just declared dead after SAR couldn't find them after a week of searching. Nobody knows who is living or dead until after next of kin have been notified.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10