Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
furry greetings / Re: Hello to all
« Last post by Varg the wanderer on Today at 01:06:49 am »
Hello and welcome to Furtopia!

I, too, was drawn to the fandom by the realistic art and costumes. Once I stumbled upon a few of the talented writers in the fandom, lurking in the dark html holes of personal sites and story repositories I knew where to get the fiction I'd been looking for. I enjoy the community a lot, and I hope you will too.

Here is a bit of a "Welcome Aboard" we like to give to all of our new members. It's a mix of 'getting to know you' questions, forum rules, and forum resources. Please peruse at your convenience.

Here are some introductory questions you can answer if you like:
Mind telling us how you happened upon our friendly community?
How long have you been a furry / known about the fandom?
Do you have a fursona? If so, what is it?
What interests you about the anthropomorphic (furry) fandom?

Hope you enjoy your stay! Be prepared for an onslaught of warm welcoming hugs and pounces from fellow members! If you don't want the hugs, just let us know and your wish will be respected! Click on any of the gold-colored links above or below for further information. ;)

We also have an IRC chatroom you may want to join. Just enter your fursona name and start chatting! If you need help on accessing the Furtopia IRC, please see this thread here: How to use an IRC client

Please take the time to read the Furtopia Forum Posting Rules. This is a PG rated ďfamily friendlyĒ forum. Please also take the time to post your topics in the most appropriate section - it will be greatly appreciated by all. If you have a question or problem, or if you need help with anything on the Furtopia forums, then feel free to contact an Administrator or Moderator via PM (Private Message) or use the Report to Moderator button found in every post. Please let the Admins and Mods handle any problems that arise. :)

When reading your description I couldn't help but be reminded of Simo Hšyhš, the White Death. He was a famous sniper who did much like what you described.
general non-furry discussion / Re: The "Bad News" thread.
« Last post by Varg the wanderer on Today at 12:11:20 am »
I just bombed my controls class so hard the Air Force wants to know where I'm hiding the B-52. :p
general furry discussion / Re: Does your fursona run a business?
« Last post by charcoal on December 17, 2018, 11:46:12 pm »
Oh as long as it wasn't like a reactor in your pocket
word games / Re: How will the person above you die?
« Last post by charcoal on December 17, 2018, 11:39:54 pm »
I can't stop laughing. You fall into a pit full of snapping turtles
furry greetings / Re: Hello to all
« Last post by charcoal on December 17, 2018, 11:36:42 pm »
Yee yee I'm not the only Hunter here welcome to furtopia *tosses you a Gatorade and a real tree hat* what you ride and I can't wait to see your art
general furry discussion / Re: Does your fursona run a business?
« Last post by Jade Sinapu on December 17, 2018, 11:35:53 pm »
Deal *holds out hand* hey trust me I'm a red neck I can rfix anything with ducttabe and jb  weld but I got laundry duty and I might get the munchies and um you might need to see a Dr and get your self checked
Quite seriously, I did carry rocks I did mine IRL in my pocket.  I went home to find out they were stongly radioactive! I washed and was okay.

« Last post by Jade Sinapu on December 17, 2018, 11:31:04 pm »
Not really I got worse things you cross into my sights just as I pull the trigger and I shot you in the gut and slowly bleed out  :DI'm going to jail :D
Yeah I was running after that stupid blue rubber ball again and didn't notice I was in the shooting range.

You were camping,  fell into the fire and burned into,  charcoal!
furry greetings / Hello to all
« Last post by Ayrial Winterwood on December 17, 2018, 11:26:43 pm »
Hi there! Iím a long-time furry (before there was such a thing), makeup/costume artist and portrait artist specializing in realistic pencil drawings of people and animals, and anthros of all creations. I also have an affinity for anthro cartoons (Disney/Pixar, Blue Sky, etc). Some of my non-furry interests are motorcycling, computers, hiking with my dog, bowling, hunting and fishing (and writing! If you hadnít noticed... ;) )

While I have always loved anthro art and costuming, I hadnít given the furry community much thought because I always associated it with the toony/mascot-style fursuits, which really isnít my style. Then one day I saw pictures of a realistic wolf fursuit head and I was hooked. Some of the hyper-realistic heads, like Clockwork Creatures and Magpieb0nes on DeviantArt are truly breathtaking! Now I am eager to plan a partial fursuit (head and paws) of Ayrial, although I havenít decided if I want to build it myself or commission it. I found this forum while researching fursuits and decided to join to meet other furries, get advice on fursuiting and possibly attending my first con.

About my fursona: Ayrial resembles a cross between a snow leopard and a Canadian lynx, with soft fur the color of  a winter sky, long iridescent hair and whiskers and the piercing blue eyes of her people. She wears a dark hooded cloak with sash and carries a dagger, wooden staff and a longbow. Ayrial is the guardian-spirit of the vast coastal ice forests, protecting her lands from trespassers and thieves. Quiet and serene, she can disappear into the trees as an observer but leap ferociously into battle in the blink of an eye if needed and vanish again like a ghost.

Iím working on a rough sketch of Ayrial and will post it as my avatar once itís done. For now itís a generic lynx.

Hope to chat with some of you on here soon!
« Last post by charcoal on December 17, 2018, 11:23:57 pm »
Not really I got worse things you cross into my sights just as I pull the trigger and I shot you in the gut and slowly bleed out  :DI'm going to jail :D
furry liteô / Re: Fursuit Pickup Lines
« Last post by Jade Sinapu on December 17, 2018, 11:21:10 pm »
Can I see your paws?
*scratches self with their claws*
Now I got cat scratch fever!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10