Author Topic: New World Order at DIA?  (Read 2462 times)

Offline Kobuk

• The "Malamute Dewd"
  • Species: Anthro Alaskan Malamute (Husky)
  • #1 Dew drinker.
  • Male
New World Order at DIA?
« on: December 08, 2011, 08:15:12 pm »
Let me start off this thread by first asking a simple question: Has anyone ever traveled through Denver International Airport recently or in the last few years?

The reason I ask this is because my manager at work and I were having a conversation and he somehow brought up the subject of Denver International Airport (DIA) and the many conspiracies surrounding the place.
For example:
* Strange artwork murals in the terminals that supposedly depict the end of the world, totalitarianism, death, destruction, etc.
* A 30 ft. statue of a blue horse with red glowing eyes.
* Statues of gargoyles coming out of suitcases in some of the terminals.
* A dedication stone with the cryptic phrase of "New World Commission".
* Various signs and symbols all over the place with Freemason and other group symbols.
* A strange subsonic, ultrasonic, etc. noise that seems to make people confused, sick, etc.
* When looking at an aerial pic of the runways for DIA, they appear to be arranged in a Nazi Swastika pattern.  :o
* The construction costs for DIA have gone over budget at least 3-4 times the original cost.
* No single construction company knows the full plans, etc. for DIA because numerous construction companies have been fired after finishing a certain job. One company comes in and does their part, then gets fired. Another company comes in and does another part, then gets fired, etc., etc.
* Rumors of HUGE underground caverns and tunnels underneath DIA. Tunnels large enough to drive a train through. And caverns large enough for hundreds or thousands of people. The amount of caverns and tunnels is supposedly double or triple the amount normally used for transporting luggage, cargo, etc. from one part of the airport to the next.

I could go on and on about all the suspicious stuff at DIA, but those are just some examples. And all of them are true! They have been well documented by travelers and DIA workers.

So here's my question to everyone: What do you think is going on at DIA? What's your take on all the suspicious stuff?

Here's some links for further reading:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denver_International_Airport
http://web.mac.com/len15/WAR_on_We_The_People/Denver_Airport_Murals_Explained.html
http://vigilantcitizen.com/sinistersites/sinister-sites-the-denver-international-airport/
http://extraordinaryintelligence.com/970/the-unexplained/mysterious-murals-and-monuments-at-the-denver-airport/
http://www.anomalies-unlimited.com/Denver_Airport.html
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread339860/pg1

Offline Foxpup

• Species: Cyborg Fox
  • Male
Re: New World Order at DIA?
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2011, 09:20:52 pm »
* Strange artwork murals in the terminals that supposedly depict the end of the world, totalitarianism, death, destruction, etc.
That's just their way of saying "Welcome to America". /shot

No idea what this is supposed to represent. Probably some guy's idea of art, which they managed to convince the airport to pay a few million for.

More expensive art.

Another "Welcome to America" message.

* Various signs and symbols all over the place with Freemason and other group symbols.
Bavarian Illuminati.

* A strange subsonic, ultrasonic, etc. noise that seems to make people confused, sick, etc.
Probably just radiation from the body scanners. Nothing to see here, move along...

* When looking at an aerial pic of the runways for DIA, they appear to be arranged in a Nazi Swastika pattern.  :o
The swastika is actually a good luck symbol, everybody knows that. Those damn Nazis just had to go and ruin it for everyone.

* The construction costs for DIA have gone over budget at least 3-4 times the original cost.
According to von Tiesenhausen's Law of Program Management, the final cost of any project is always ten times the original estimate. So really, DIA is under budget.

* No single construction company knows the full plans, etc. for DIA because numerous construction companies have been fired after finishing a certain job. One company comes in and does their part, then gets fired. Another company comes in and does another part, then gets fired, etc., etc.
That's true of any large project.

* Rumors of HUGE underground caverns and tunnels underneath DIA. Tunnels large enough to drive a train through. And caverns large enough for hundreds or thousands of people. The amount of caverns and tunnels is supposedly double or triple the amount normally used for transporting luggage, cargo, etc. from one part of the airport to the next.
I'm neither a geologist nor a map dowser, so I don't know if there are really underground caverns there, but it wouldn't surprise me. There are underground caverns all over the place, no need to panic unless one of them caves in and takes the entire airport with it, as happens from time to time.

Bottom line, there is no conspiracy. Nothing unusual is going on at Denver International Airport. Now go back to your normal, happy life and don't ask these questions again. 8)
« Last Edit: December 08, 2011, 09:24:29 pm by Foxpup »

Offline Kael

• Credit to Saiyu for the awesome pic!
  • Male
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2011, 11:25:17 pm »
uh, swastika =/= good luck symbol, the symbol goes to the left, the swastika to the right
The brain is capable of amazing things. If we could unlock its full power, magic would truly exist.

And it does get so much better!

Offline Foxpup

• Species: Cyborg Fox
  • Male
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2011, 11:38:18 pm »
uh, swastika =/= good luck symbol, the symbol goes to the left, the swastika to the right

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swastika

Offline Kael

• Credit to Saiyu for the awesome pic!
  • Male
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2011, 12:11:25 am »
I HAVE BEEN LIED TO! NOOOO! LOSING FAITH IN ALL I USED TO BELIEVE IN!!!

I could swear that the Buddhist symbol for peace went to the left, but it might be my bad... *scratches head*

I'm blind at times...
The brain is capable of amazing things. If we could unlock its full power, magic would truly exist.

And it does get so much better!

Offline Gearbox

• Species: Fennec-coyote hybrid
  • Ghost Foxote
  • Male
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2011, 12:22:50 am »
The "Denver International runways = swastika" is complete bogus anyway, it barely resembles one at all even when you plop the actual symbol on an aerial pic.

Oh, also.
Let me start off this thread by first asking a simple question: Has anyone ever traveled through Denver International Airport recently or in the last few years?
Yep, a few years back, as well as some years before that. Never seemed a touch different than any other airport.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2011, 12:24:24 am by Gearbox »

Offline Mylo

« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2011, 01:07:13 am »
Sounds like a great movie plot.  :D  Conspiracy theories are great fun, but when it all comes down to it, most of the time it's just us trying to attribute strange explanations to strange occurrences.  

This summer...find out...the truth.

D.I.A.
the movie

Offline McMajik

• Species: Variable
  • Silly Majik tried to do magic, now it's a birdy.
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2011, 02:43:05 am »

The reason I ask this is because my manager at work and I were having a conversation and he somehow brought up the subject of Denver International Airport (DIA) and the many conspiracies surrounding the place.
For example:

Have you ever seen any modern art? Is it that far-fetched that this is a (poor) attempt at being artsy?

You'd think if there was something going on they'd be a bit less  conspicuous about it :p

Or being in an international airport with thousands of people from all over the world rushing about constantly is enough to confuse and disorient some people?

That is the worst swatstika I have ever seen XD

I'm pretty sure those are common in large projects - things happen, dealing with them costs money.

So? Something being big enough for a certain application doesnt mean it was designed for that, or that it has the facilities for that. Hey, maybe that higher budget was caused by design changes that meant more caverns had to be dug out, I'd imagine that could get expensive

Basically, yeah. I don't buy any of this. And unless you're experienced in large construction projects like an airport, your oppinion doesn't carry much weight to me :p

Offline Sk Skunk

• TANSTAAFL
  • Male
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2011, 02:54:13 am »
There is also a large, blue, demonic horse to greet you when driving to the terminal.  :o  Really. It actually killed it's creator. :o

The airport was delayed over a year, they say from the failed attempt to build an automatic baggage system. It never worked as promised, and was removed. There is a large amount of unused space in the depths of the airport. I have spent a bit of time roaming around DIA waiting for flights. There are some odd things. Passages leading to no where, some really awkward areas that don't make sense. It would seem to me, there was/is some thought as to expanding the facility, some of these places could be used for that.

I don't think there are any underground prisons, or sinister plots, other than the massive amounts of money that were spent on what is really just a big tent. But the demon horse could have made me think everything is OK.  x_x

"Who am I to say where my possibly non-existent soul has or has not been."

Offline Avan

• Species: Azemdyn Sabertooth Hyena
    • Our FA
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2011, 03:31:38 am »
Just checking to make sure people aren't /actually/ buying into tacky conspiracy theories, right?

Also, none of that stuff (except /maybe/ the glowing horse eyes - somebody has some strange taste in decor. Glowing eyes? On an UNGULATE? In an AIRPORT??? TACKY!!!) seems terribly conspicious to me. Especially not the construction history. That's... not all that atypical. I have /definitely/ seen worse. For example, this road in my hometown took over a decade to build, had construction costs over an order of magnitude more than estimated, and got passed between firms, and it was only a 1.5 mile stretch of road.
We are Dissociated Identities.

Avatar is of Avan-Syr (Saberyeen)
Old links to art sites we need to update:
Weasyl Page: https://www.weasyl.com/~avankaira
My FA page: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/avanwolf/

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/avan_wolf/

Offline Yip

• Species: vulpes vulpes
  • Female
    • Furaffinity
« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2011, 05:26:58 am »
* When looking at an aerial pic of the runways for DIA, they appear to be arranged in a Nazi Swastika pattern.
Why is it at all surprising that an airport would be designed as a central hub with runways stretching out in four directions? This is functionality and has nothing to do with trying to make it look like a Nazi symbol.

Offline Magna

• Female
« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2011, 06:12:49 am »
I always just assumed the large creepy horse statue was for the Denver Broncos.

Offline Sabe

• Male
« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2011, 07:37:56 am »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swastika

Just thought I'd chime in here on this sub-topic. They are the same thing and neither meant anything bad until Hitler came along. It's also used a lot in South Korean  buildings (There are a few on base here that have the symbol on them).

And onto the real topic. I've been disbelieving this NWO stuff more and more since someone at my school comes everyday prepared with new "facts" about it. Even if there were such things going on like that I doubt they would just put little hints to it out there such as these things.

If you can't take the heat, get out of the rocket propulsion test chamber!!!

Offline Drake Blackpaw

• Male
    • http://www.drakebp.furtopia.org/
« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2011, 10:53:09 am »
I flew into that airport a little after it opened.  As SK said, place really didn't seem different than any other large airport.

I heard a study on conspiracy theories and one of the interesting things the researcher found was that these theories keep getting recycled and many of them are centuries old.  Every so often, someone just applies an old theory to a new place or person.  New World Order/Masons involvement in buildings,  that one has been around and used against so many places that it is probably too many to count.

Offline Juno

• In your X Ying your Zs
  • Male
« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2011, 04:27:36 pm »
I wouldn't  even know 0_0. My answer to the art is... umm, aliens... yea umm aliens did it...
 but the gas the mask nazi alien is probably the greatest thing i have ever seen and id go there just to get a picture of it >->
A MEMBER OF THE MIDNIGHT CREW... ♠

Offline Shim

• Male
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2011, 12:48:22 pm »
I hadn't heard about this until now, but it seems like some pretty interesting stuff. I'm not saying I necessarily believe in it, but some of these theories are strange :o.

Offline PsychotixxFoxx

• ♪✖‿✖♪
  • Female
« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2011, 04:32:53 pm »
The artwork is full of SO MUCH DEPTH. As an artist + conspiracy theorist, this whole DIA has me squealing in delight. XD Thanks for posting this Kobuk! Uber interesting. I think that there is just too much evidence that is RIGHT OUT IN THE OPEN for someone to deny that there's SOMETHING going on there..

Offline Kobuk

• The "Malamute Dewd"
  • #1 Dew drinker.
  • Male
« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2011, 06:15:43 pm »
The artwork is full of SO MUCH DEPTH. As an artist + conspiracy theorist, this whole DIA has me squealing in delight. XD Thanks for posting this Kobuk! Uber interesting. I think that there is just too much evidence that is RIGHT OUT IN THE OPEN for someone to deny that there's SOMETHING going on there..

And another thing too that I forgot to post was that there are people who have seen fenced areas at the airport where the barbed wire tops were pointing inward, not outward.  :o Now why in the world would an airport need to keep something in? DIA is just riddled (No pun intended.) with so many unusual and strange features. It's making me tempted just to go out there and tour the place.

Offline McMajik

• Species: Variable
  • Silly Majik tried to do magic, now it's a birdy.
« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2011, 07:41:59 pm »

And another thing too that I forgot to post was that there are people who have seen fenced areas at the airport where the barbed wire tops were pointing inward, not outward.  :o Now why in the world would an airport need to keep something in? DIA is just riddled (No pun intended.) with so many unusual and strange features. It's making me tempted just to go out there and tour the place.

What would someone do if they got in? They couldn't get on a plane without a boarding pass, so it's a bit pointless. People getting out of the airport without going through customs/immigration seems like it's be a more common problem, as well as harder to deal with afterwards. Nothing suspicious about inward barbed wire at all :p

Offline Kobuk

• The "Malamute Dewd"
  • #1 Dew drinker.
  • Male
« Reply #19 on: December 10, 2011, 07:52:00 pm »

What would someone do if they got in? They couldn't get on a plane without a boarding pass, so it's a bit pointless. People getting out of the airport without going through customs/immigration seems like it's be a more common problem, as well as harder to deal with afterwards. Nothing suspicious about inward barbed wire at all :p

But the fenced "in" areas are not the perimeter of the whole airport, but supposedly around underground ventilation shafts sticking out of the ground or other smaller similar structures.

Offline Ickyrus

• Fiddle dee dee.
  • Male
« Reply #20 on: December 11, 2011, 04:07:59 am »
Just thought I'd say this, but everywhere I've seen those fences, they point inwards. It's nothing special, just the way they ALWAYS are.

It's all a ton of paranoid hype over nothing.

Offline warriorsfan1812

• Foxes and Wolves ftw!
  • Male
« Reply #21 on: December 12, 2011, 08:33:20 pm »
Hm... The part with the Freemason symbols is interesting, but they are not really all that secretive, as anyone can really join, provided that they memorize the appropriate things. The point being that they are pretty much just an organization, like the rotary club, albeit much more demanding...

Offline Drake Blackpaw

• Male
    • http://www.drakebp.furtopia.org/
« Reply #22 on: December 13, 2011, 05:01:29 pm »
Just thought I'd say this, but everywhere I've seen those fences, they point inwards. It's nothing special, just the way they ALWAYS are.

It's all a ton of paranoid hype over nothing.

<sarcasm> But that just shows how the new world order is everywhere those fences exist.  </sarcasm>

And as Warriorsfan1812 points out, the Freemasons are not that secretive.  As long as you are willing to agree that their is a god, (don't care which flavor), you can pretty much join.  All their secret stuff was exposed long ago and can be found by anyone with a library card.  Freemason symbolism is on a lot of American buildings as many of the founding fathers including George Washington were Freemasons.  Just look at the Pyramid on some US money for a Freemason symbol.

Offline Avan

• Species: Azemdyn Sabertooth Hyena
    • Our FA
« Reply #23 on: December 18, 2011, 12:41:25 am »
Ok, so after playing through the darkbrotherhood quests in Skyrim since that previous post which I just so happened to remember while reading another silly conspiracy thread, I now rescind the comment about glowing red horse eyes being tacky, because shadowmere's survivability & physics defying capabilities (the latter available to any skyrim horse, which puts them a fair amount over any other ungulates, though all the others don't have that great HP & regen, and die from falls easily too) just made it all awesome.

DIA is clearly the location of a dark brotherhood sanctuary guys. Shadowmere "sculpture" proves it all right there. :D
We are Dissociated Identities.

Avatar is of Avan-Syr (Saberyeen)
Old links to art sites we need to update:
Weasyl Page: https://www.weasyl.com/~avankaira
My FA page: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/avanwolf/

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/avan_wolf/

Offline PsychotixxFoxx

• ♪✖‿✖♪
  • Female
« Reply #24 on: December 20, 2011, 07:38:20 pm »
Just because the Masons are out in the open and conspiracies are everywhere doesn't mean that it still isn't a real issue. It only further proves it. The elite few who control it all must be pretty confident in their places for that. After all, if there IS massive depopulation + restoration of nature etc. etc, all of our petty little whining and secrets won't matter in the end. Just sayin ;D