Author Topic: How many animals around you right now?  (Read 11590 times)

Offline Bluetabbycat

• Species: Generic tabby cat
Re: How many animals around you right now?
« Reply #75 on: April 03, 2009, 11:36:23 am »
At my parents house (which is where I am now), we have three cats, one of which is paceing about and purring right next to me, and five dogs - four deerhound/wolfhound six month old puppies asleep in the kitchen and their mum asleep in one of the arm chairs in the living room with me. When they're around me they all lick any part of my body that doesn't have clothes on - then whe I least expect it, they poke me in the bum! :o :D

Offline Greeblig Venn Aridarr

• No, Cheesoid! That's petrol, not cheese!
  • Female
« Reply #76 on: April 03, 2009, 12:16:09 pm »
I've got a pair of rats to my left; a siamese and a pink-eyed white dumbo. Both bucks.
When fishes flew and forests walked
And figs grew upon thorn,
Some moment when the moon was blood
Then surely I was born.

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/aridarr/

Searching for someone who will listen to me sing to myself from outside the door without ever letting me know they can hear me...

Offline Ickyrus

• Fiddle dee dee.
  • Male
« Reply #77 on: April 19, 2009, 02:55:27 am »
One dog sitting in MY chair =ò.ó=

Offline Wolf Axle

• Male
« Reply #78 on: April 21, 2009, 05:54:37 pm »
well i kept having these raddoll [if they laid down they wouldn't move even if a car nearly ran them over so we picked them up and took care of them then gave them away] kittens appering out of nowhere we named all of them tuki it became a tradition.  :D but i have about 3 coyotes  5 racoons 7 bunnies
40 squirrels and 17 nests of birds and about 27 snakes all come to my yard every week
and just lounge

Pet's name: Iruu Darra
Adopt your own!
my fur code: FCW A+ C- D+++ H++ P++++ R+ T++++ W Z Sm RLWC a- c++ e- f++++ h* i++ j++++

Offline Aleya Lunara

• Fallen from the heavens.
  • Female
« Reply #79 on: April 23, 2009, 09:05:57 pm »
One cat to my left, an overweight chihuahua in the next room, and a golden retriever downstairs. Used to have lots of fish, but they aren't around anymore.
"To those who understand, I extend my hand. To the doubtful I demand, take me as I am. Not under your command, I know where I stand. I won't change to fit your plan, take me as I am..." -Dream Theater