Author Topic: Cosplay  (Read 3159 times)

Offline Ickyrus

• Fiddle dee dee.
  • Male
Cosplay
« on: September 14, 2011, 11:11:27 am »
Eeeee costumes~ So who does it? Owns some, has pictures, wants to discuss makers/wishlists/etc?

Myself, I have an anime uniform that is soo cute, a lolita dress, a lolita coat and recently I have acquired a tailcoat for my Sebastian Michaelis cosplaying that I'll be doing next week =^.^=

ON THE TOPIC~
I'll have pictures of me and some of my friends all in cosplay in about two weeks after I host my own Ouran Highschool Host Club inspired tea party, with a cosplay dress code and anime marathons all day/night/the next day :D

Has anyone else had cosplay events outside of conventions? Do you do it just for fun on occasion? Really, I'm always dressing up when I can, even if it's just on a day that I'll be sitting around the house. It's a nice break from school/work uniforms.

Personally though, I like to collect pieces that aren't too specific to only cosplay and can be worn with other clothes without being obviously costumey for the most part, just a bit fancy.

Offline Kobuk

• The "Malamute Dewd"
  • Species: Anthro Alaskan Malamute (Husky)
  • #1 Dew drinker.
  • Male
Re: Cosplay
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2011, 07:57:00 pm »
Long, long ago, I thought about cosplaying as either Inuyasha, a character or two from Macross/Robotech, or something else. I wouldn't mind going to an anime con and cosplaying, but I'm not sure of what character I'd go as now.  :P

Offline Shim

• Male
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2011, 01:30:20 am »
The closest thing I'm probably ever going to do related to cosplay is for Halloween this year. In Persona 3, the main characters wore club armbands to represent S.E.E.S. "Specialized Extracurricular Execution Squad".

I plan on making them on my own, by the way ;)!

Offline Kishi

• *balances ferret plushie on my head*
  • Male
    • Press this to be a stalker.
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2011, 08:58:01 pm »
I want to be a basic Minecraft character skin for Halloween this year. I need more cardboard boxes.
"But are you going to kill her off?"
"It's not your decision. I love the character, she stays."
"Yeah, well the only thing love's done is put you in this position; I say kill her off!"
"Yeah, but you say a lot of things... and how does that work? You're a bicycle" Claudio Sanchez, In the song Ten Speed of Gods Blood and Burial, which is basically about a crazy old writer talking to his bicycle.

Offline Ickyrus

• Fiddle dee dee.
  • Male
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2012, 01:15:05 pm »
Dragging this up from the depths.
I've commissioned the costume lady from my theatre company to make me a Reaver from Fable III costume when she has the current play's work out of the way. I've made the base of the hat for it, which stands at 18".

Also looking to get two Ciel Phantomhive costumes from Black Butler down the track.

Offline Shim

• Male
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2012, 05:15:30 pm »
My 7 yards of black vinyl for a Kingdom Hearts 'black coat' came today :)!