Author Topic: My pet is addicted to ___  (Read 29818 times)

Offline BeckyL97

• Species: Black Dragon/White Tigress
  • It's great to be back!
  • Female
Re: My pet is addicted to ___
« Reply #75 on: November 27, 2011, 06:02:51 am »
My cat, Poppy, is addicted to yoghurt (especially strawberry). And my other cat, Teddy, is addicted to rabbit and guinea pig pellet food. O_O
<---- Please click me! :) Thanks!

Offline Hashira

• Species: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • they/their, she/her
« Reply #76 on: November 27, 2011, 09:44:12 pm »
My cat Indy is a strange little thing. He's addicted to snapping his tail in your face when you try to watch TV. But he's not really "addicted" to anything!

Oh, I did have a pet fish named "Speeder" who was addicted to bullying the other fish. He bit the tails of other fish. So he's was addicted to canibalism.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2011, 09:46:09 pm by Carter CatFox »
Come find me! More to come!

Offline Feather_Claw

• Not all who wander are lost. ~J.R.R Tolkien
« Reply #77 on: December 21, 2011, 10:04:52 am »
Jacko (an African grey parrot) aka jaybird, greybird, turkeyfeathers has a few addictions---namely OMG scrambled eggs, nuts and sunflower seeds. She also is addicted to scritches...not that I mind  :)
-If humanity is to deem my spriit a sort of insanity you may keep it---I will dance with soul and howl where the wild things are in joyous madness. Nature may be violent red in tooth and claw but red is also the colour of life...

Offline PsychotixxFoxx

• ♪✖‿✖♪
  • Female
« Reply #78 on: December 24, 2011, 07:15:00 pm »
my kitty likes straws. no one knows why >.>

Offline Libis

• Female
    • my deviantArt account
« Reply #79 on: December 25, 2011, 12:55:47 pm »
My cat Snip (Siamese mix with long long fluff) likes neosporin  :o

We found out when he had a bad scrape from playing too rough with our other kitty (Akira the Bengal mix).  He will bend over backwards to try and eat it.  We end up having to just clean any wounds he has with salt water to keep him out of it.

Our dog Penny (Bichon Frise) adores carrots and apples.

My ringneck doves love nyjer aka "thistle" seed (which is too high in fat for them to have much of) and grapes cut up really fine.
"Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens."
J.R.R. Tolkien

Offline Libis

• Female
    • my deviantArt account
« Reply #80 on: December 25, 2011, 01:02:05 pm »
I've actually never, ever given my husky any sort of food other than his dog food.  He does for some reason really like my socks though.  He'll pick them out of my laundry hamper and scatter then around the house.

Our dog loves our socks and underwear.  We're pretty sure it's all about keeping the smell of the pack close to her (the pack smell seems very comforting to her.) 
"Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens."
J.R.R. Tolkien

Offline Gearbox

• Species: Fennec-coyote hybrid
  • Ghost Foxote
  • Male
« Reply #81 on: December 25, 2011, 03:18:22 pm »
Well, he's not ours, but a neighbor's cat I watch whenever they go away, Socks, has a really strange habit. He'll take a break when eating, go to the back door and meow at me until I let him out. Now, this isn't unusual, 'cause he's (mostly) an outdoor cat. What is unusual is how he'll go out, then drink water from the pond in the back yard, and then want back in. And he'll do this multiple times while eating, while he has a fresh bowl of water right next to him, lol.

Offline Rocket T. Coyote

• Species: Canis Latrans Rocketus
  • The Furry Model Rocketeer
  • Male
« Reply #82 on: February 01, 2012, 10:02:08 pm »
My tomcat Ziggy would drag out a leather boot lace and motion for me to "make it go." As I twirled the lace, he would spin around while batting away at the end. He would get dizzy and stop. Then I would reverse direction and he'd chase it in the other direction.
"The coyote is a living, breathing allegory of Want. He is always hungry. He is always poor, out of luck, and friendless. The meanest creatures despise him. And even the fleas would dessert him for a velocipide."~Mark Twain
(Baps the old humorist.)

Offline Ziel

• Cerealivore
  • Species: Fox!
  • *nom*
  • Male
« Reply #83 on: February 02, 2012, 05:16:34 pm »
My tomcat Ziggy would drag out a leather boot lace and motion for me to "make it go." As I twirled the lace, he would spin around while batting away at the end. He would get dizzy and stop. Then I would reverse direction and he'd chase it in the other direction.

Pets can be so easily amused ^^

Twitter - FurAffinity - Sig by Heat.

Offline Rocket T. Coyote

• Male
« Reply #84 on: February 02, 2012, 09:03:19 pm »
In warm weather, he had the run of the house. I would block the bedroom door with a pair of boots placed heel-first against the slightly ajar door. Zig would wait outside in the morning and listen. If my breathing rate changed, he would push the door open and stand on his hind legs (front paws on the bed frame) at the head of the bed. Then he would lean over and yowl loud, then louder, and louder, until I woke up and buffed him on the head. Then he would leave. His "job" was done.
"The coyote is a living, breathing allegory of Want. He is always hungry. He is always poor, out of luck, and friendless. The meanest creatures despise him. And even the fleas would dessert him for a velocipide."~Mark Twain
(Baps the old humorist.)

Offline EmmaCornell

• Time to bake cupcakes!
  • Female
« Reply #85 on: February 13, 2012, 09:59:51 pm »
My dog, Zoe (she's a beagle) is addicted to bacon. Anything that looks or smells like bacon she will ATTACK it! 

Furry Code:
FCW3acdrs A- C- D+++ H+++ P++ R T++ W Z- Sf RLMH a- c++ d+ e- f++ h* i+ j+ p sf
To decode for you -> http://mj.ucw.cz/furry/ :)

Offline Rocket T. Coyote

• Male
« Reply #86 on: February 21, 2012, 03:59:27 pm »
My current housecat crowds me whenever a can is being opened. She thinks it's always a tin of cat food in my hand and won't be satisfied until she gets to inspect the contents.
(Baps the old humorist.)

Offline Nashee

• Meow?
  • Female
    • Facebook
« Reply #87 on: February 21, 2012, 04:05:07 pm »
I have two dogs, Bull and Dozer.

Bull is addicted to cheese puffs, and Dozer will eat anything.
Curiously enough, the only thing that went through the mind of the bowl of petunias as it fell was Oh no, not again. Many people have speculated that if we knew exactly why the bowl of petunias had thought that we would know a lot more about the nature of the Universe than we do now.

Offline Sylvine Srevlis

• The cat among dogs. :)
  • Female
« Reply #88 on: March 09, 2012, 10:53:50 pm »
My chihuahua is addicted to cheddar cheese. Luckily it's not something that will make her sick, so she gets it as a treat fairly often. She has this extra sense I call a 'cheese radar' and can tell when I'm about to open the cheese drawer in the refrigerator. It's hilarious how fast she'll be in the kitchen!  :D
"Reality is a lovely place, but I wouldn't want to live there." - Owl City

Offline victorwolf

• Male
« Reply #89 on: March 09, 2012, 11:49:10 pm »
my dog Luna is addicted to gummies. any thing from gummie bears to sour gummie worms. i should probably stop because shes' a real spaz all by her self (:
a rose by any other name smells just as sweet

Offline typingwithpaws

• Species: fox
  • Male
« Reply #90 on: March 14, 2012, 05:02:38 am »
rocks.....our dog is addicted to rocks.
getting to the stage where her teeth are getting a little shorter because of it  :o

i arrive home...
dog: "OMG paws is home! I shall get him a rock so that I can bark at it for him."

but we went fishing out off the beach, rock hopping our way out to the farthest rock we can get to, dog follows with much wimpering at being left behind. Upon arrival, dog tries to pick up this massive boulder that we are standing on. yeah sure, it only's only part of the planet earth!  :D
"Nothing will ever surpass the beauty and elegance of a bad idea"

Offline Jet

• The Former Furryglowstick
  • Male
« Reply #91 on: March 14, 2012, 06:59:15 pm »
STICKS! My dog Woody (name is just a coincidence people) loves sticks. If a branch falls down, he eats through that thing faster than a fat kid with chocolate cake. I know most dogs like sticks, but my dog is crazy about them! Also snow, he loves to lick snow, but absolutely hates getting any on himself. he'll sit on the edge of the concrete and stretch out as far as he can for a morsel of frosty goodness.
"Miniscule conflicts are insignificant in relation to the paradox of life itself." - Me, Josh Karels

PLUR

Offline Vulpes Fuscus

• Male
« Reply #92 on: March 23, 2012, 08:47:59 am »
My kitten Ninja Gary 47, is addicted to beef jerky
My dog Loki is addicted to rubber and plastic,
anything that can be chewed will be chewed I guess
Silliness is a hobby, not a full-time job

Time flies when you fire a clock out of a cannon

Every time a lunatic sees the ocean an angel gets it's wings - My sister

Offline LunaFyrewillow

• Female
« Reply #93 on: April 25, 2012, 07:26:02 pm »
My cat, Dark Angel, loves Olives and Olive Juice.
My other cat, Eva, loves Tomato Pasta Sauce.

Both of my cats come running anytime I make food and try their hardest to stick their faces in the way of my mouth so they can have first dibs on the food. Mostly they just paw it, sniff it, and walk away.

Offline Kobuk

• The "Malamute Dewd"
  • Species: Anthro Alaskan Malamute (Husky)
  • #1 Dew drinker.
  • Male
« Reply #94 on: April 25, 2012, 07:50:05 pm »
My cat, Dark Angel, loves Olives and Olive Juice.
My other cat, Eva, loves Tomato Pasta Sauce.

So that must mean they both like Italian.  :D

Offline Ickyrus

• Fiddle dee dee.
  • Male
« Reply #95 on: April 27, 2012, 01:48:02 am »
My dog is addicted to me. Waits outside my room every morning for me to wake up, follows me everywhere, bounces all over the place when he sees me and spends any spare minute he has staring at me from wherever.

Offline Rocket T. Coyote

• Male
« Reply #96 on: April 28, 2012, 01:38:37 pm »
Chili. The current housecat will clean out a can of chili or hotdog sauce...after the contents have been removed.
(Baps the old humorist.)

Offline Shivu

• Species: Wolf
  • The Blue Wolf
  • Male
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #97 on: August 14, 2012, 05:25:03 pm »
My cats are addicted to Dreamies (I think they're called Temptations in other countries)  :D
And catnip, of course.
Woof!
~Shivu The Wolf
Read my fursona's comic? :D http://sooty123.deviantart.com/gallery/38828689

Offline Rocket T. Coyote

• Male
« Reply #98 on: September 21, 2012, 06:40:44 pm »
My sister had a cat that hunted spiders in the basement. He would pile them up by his bed.
(Baps the old humorist.)

Offline Squeaks

• Species: German Shepherd/Border Collie
  • Female
« Reply #99 on: September 21, 2012, 10:17:05 pm »
Both of my cats need for coffee grounds.