Author Topic: Animal Crossing Movie  (Read 2663 times)

Offline Ickyrus

• Fiddle dee dee.
  • Male
Animal Crossing Movie
« on: August 05, 2012, 08:53:18 am »
Whaddaya know, there's an anime movie of Animal Crossing, which I'm watching right now. I have to say, it's pretty adorable so far! I think it might appeal to some of our members here, especially if you're fans of the game series.

Offline Jet

• The Former Furryglowstick
  • Male
Re: Animal Crossing Movie
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2012, 05:20:30 pm »
I loved the game! Got a little upset I could never be one of those animals walking around and instead was doomed to an eternal life as a human, but I still loved it as a kid. You should link it (if it is on the internet) and is this is Japanese only or does it have an English version. Sadly, I dont speak Japanese. :P
"Miniscule conflicts are insignificant in relation to the paradox of life itself." - Me, Josh Karels

PLUR

Offline Ickyrus

• Fiddle dee dee.
  • Male
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2012, 01:26:40 am »
I watched it in parts on Youtube with subtitles, I don't think there's a dubbed version.

http://www.goodanime.net/animal_crossing_movie

There's a link to the full version with subs. I think anyone who's played and liked the game, especially city folk on the Wii, should enjoy it.

Offline Magna

• Female
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2012, 03:03:48 pm »
I remember watching that a few years ago. I can't remember much, other than is was adorable, as you already said.

That and when they found that giant dinosaur fossil. The fossils were almost my favorite in that game.