Author Topic: Your daily frustration...  (Read 67628 times)

Offline Aurora

• Math skunk approves of this!!
Re: Your daily frustration...
« Reply #75 on: December 27, 2008, 07:12:08 am »
my frustration, possibly being the only furry in town  x_x

how did you know
same here the closest furry to me that i know of is in wales

Sig by Wales's own Baako ^^

previously FurFoxart, now Aurora ^^

Offline Kinshi

• It's happening!
  • Male
« Reply #76 on: December 28, 2008, 02:18:25 pm »
finally getting around to geting Pokémon Battle Revolution, then having your mother claim the tv for the whole evening  <(>.<)> (---it's kirby!
Sometimes I wonder how easily I am influenced by those around me. The need to fit in somewhere always tugs at me from the back of my mind, even though I should be doing my own thing.

Offline Lone | Wolf

• RAWR! RAWR! RAWR!
    • My Art Blog
« Reply #77 on: December 28, 2008, 05:25:42 pm »
Thinking of how much work I have to do for the monday after new years!

Offline Aurora

« Reply #78 on: December 28, 2008, 05:26:59 pm »
thinking of my final exams in january :'(

Offline Kinshi

• It's happening!
  • Male
« Reply #79 on: December 29, 2008, 08:33:50 am »
having no real life skills like drawing or so, the only thing i'm good at is brawl and video games, and i want to do something that actually gets noticed and is accepted as a real skill by the community :'(
Sometimes I wonder how easily I am influenced by those around me. The need to fit in somewhere always tugs at me from the back of my mind, even though I should be doing my own thing.

Offline Timberwuff

• Species: Grey Timberwolf
  • Just your everyday wolf
  • Male
    • BitzaWolf.com
« Reply #80 on: December 29, 2008, 01:25:51 pm »
having no real life skills like drawing or so, the only thing i'm good at is brawl and video games, and i want to do something that actually gets noticed and is accepted as a real skill by the community :'(

Hey, don't worry about it, I just went through that a few weeks ago, everybody has something others get impressed by!

I'm frustrated at my small addiction to video games. Yes it's perfectly fine to call it that... I squander all of my free time playing games when I want to do other things but never do since I go play games. Once I'm done playing however, I usually have a feeling of like I could've been doing something much better. :(
'      !
/ \_..._ / \   Follow me on Twitter!
| /  \_ /  \|
|   o.-.o   |
 \  ( O )   / 
 /'-- U --' \
 |    .:.     | /\ 
 |   /:;:\  |`  /
 |   |:;:|  |_ -' 
 /   |'-' |  \   
`""`    `""`    (Wuff character by Winter)

Offline Kinshi

• It's happening!
  • Male
« Reply #81 on: December 29, 2008, 03:32:46 pm »

Hey, don't worry about it, I just went through that a few weeks ago, everybody has something others get impressed by!

I'm frustrated at my small addiction to video games. Yes it's perfectly fine to call it that... I squander all of my free time playing games when I want to do other things but never do since I go play games. Once I'm done playing however, I usually have a feeling of like I could've been doing something much better. :(
i feel EXACTLY like that, but my addiction is not small, it's HUGE ! Sometimes i'd wish my parents never bought that gameboy color with pokémon blue for me. I'm actually pretty ashamed, i have played over 1000 hours of pokémon and over 300 hours of mario :(,hell i spent over 3000 dollars on gaming stuff already, but that's over now.

I drew some stuff today, and i drew a solid snake fox chibi ^^, yep you heard it right , a solid snake FOX chibi with ears and a tail  AND a headband ^^ man i'm crazy ,and the only thing i'm good at is the piano, but my teachers and my dad made me play so much( and never let me play what i wanted to )that i swore NEVER to touch the big black thing in our living room again, i've come to HATE the piano (no offense to you lawrence, i think your songs are pretty nice ^^)... i'd like to get drawing, but i think my parents would be suprised by that , they would try to find out why i started drawing , and then they'd discover i'm a furry, and they'd probably look it up on the internet... and what Dr. internet says on furrries ain't good...
« Last Edit: December 29, 2008, 04:51:11 pm by Acerbatus »

Offline Furlong

• Hail Ilpalazzo!
  • Male
« Reply #82 on: December 29, 2008, 09:03:52 pm »
I spent a couple hours this afternoon painting a wall in our house, and my dad's first comment is "Your going kinda slow" 
Wash: "Psychic, though? That sounds like something out of science fiction."
Zoe:  "We live in a space ship, dear."

MATHEMATICS: Description of the world devised by geniuses that in no way resembles it whatsoever.

Thanks to millislim for the awesome avatar.

Offline Dusty

• Male
« Reply #83 on: December 30, 2008, 02:40:37 am »
My neck hurts.

Offline Kayle

• Species: Fox
  • Hallelujah, lock and load!
  • Male
« Reply #84 on: January 06, 2009, 02:56:25 pm »
My journalism teacher just told me that I have to write a news story for the next school paper, and I suck at news.  I do, however, write fairly good book reviews.  My teacher also told me that I have to sit at the front of the class from now on.  So long furtopia from 1:40 to 2:25...
"Go to heaven for the climate and hell for the company."
-Mark Twain

Anyone use Telegram?  Hit me up!  Username is KayleStorm!

Offline Kinshi

• It's happening!
  • Male
« Reply #85 on: January 06, 2009, 03:13:28 pm »
having downloaded so much VC that my wii's memory is full... i now have to copy a game to my wii temporarily everytime i want to play it (bye bye ssb64  :'( i hardly knew ye )

Offline Hayaikawa

• May your dreams be plentiful and lucid
  • Male
    • My youtube account
« Reply #86 on: January 06, 2009, 03:19:35 pm »
having downloaded so much VC that my wii's memory is full... i now have to copy a game to my wii temporarily everytime i want to play it (bye bye ssb64  :'( i hardly knew ye )

wait a tic....
i thought they didn't release that game yet??
 ;)

Having my right hand get super freezing from all the cold air falling on it from my window.

If you interested in lucid dreaming just drop me a PM or stop by the lucid dreaming thread I'll be happy to answer any of your questions.
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/2625411/#cid:19342751
All is possible in a dream.

Offline Kayle

• Species: Fox
  • Hallelujah, lock and load!
  • Male
« Reply #87 on: January 08, 2009, 12:18:46 pm »
I fell asleep with my headphones on last night, and now my right ear is killing me and I can't get the intro from Hawthorne Heights' "Corps of Corpses" out of my head... :'(
"Go to heaven for the climate and hell for the company."
-Mark Twain

Anyone use Telegram?  Hit me up!  Username is KayleStorm!

Offline Alsek

• The Fluffy Destroyer of Tasty Fish
  • Species: White Wolf Pup
« Reply #88 on: January 08, 2009, 04:37:10 pm »
Condescending people were condescending.   

Offline Nicholai

• "This will all end in tears"
  • Male
    • FA
« Reply #89 on: January 08, 2009, 07:18:26 pm »
Fur's worst nightmare here...

So today in drama me and about 8 other kids where in the costume/storage room looking for props for an upcoming play. One of the girls who was taking a break on the sofa asked about my collar. Not in the mood for elaborating things, I just told her I was a furry. "Like the CSI episode?." She asked. It all went downhill from there. It turned out about half of the people there had seen the episode, and the ones that did not where caught up quickly...very quickly. I ended up flanked by inquisitive kids having to explain the fandom in a non-sexual light for about 5 minutes. Then one of the kids who had seen the episode brought up "Yiff". So I then spent probably 10 minutes having to explain, de-obfuscate, and and put some context onto the word "yiff". One kid who knew something about the fandom (but was not a part of it) helped me with the "we don't do it in fursuits" part. By the end I was sweating bullets. Not fun.  :P
"When you cannot joke about the darkness of life, that's when the darkness takes over."
-Amanda Palmer
-------
Cheetah: World's most adorable High-speed killer
Jaguar: World's most adorable Stalk-and-ambush killer
Hybridization: Murderously adorable. <3
---
Fun fact: I write music. If you have a second, have a listen.
http://soundcloud.com/grigori-wolf[/url

Offline Kinshi

• It's happening!
  • Male
« Reply #90 on: January 10, 2009, 04:35:46 pm »
getting woken up every day at 9 a.m., when i am able to sleep as long as i want, i usually sleep 14-16 hours...

Offline redyoshi49q

• Species: (*please see above*)
  • Avatar from Dexcat's MFF 2013 Photoshoot
  • Male
    • Enigma Cipher (software project)
« Reply #91 on: February 01, 2009, 12:37:36 am »
Coding bugs are evil.

During the past week, I've been working on a Fraction structure for my programming class.  This isn't a hard thing to do (the class is only just starting), so I was 90% done within 30 minutes.  Unfortunately, after having been 90% done, I came across a bug in my code.  My fractions kept on getting zeroes in their denominators for no apparent reason.

I spent the past week thinking that the problem resided in how I was using my structures.  I reformatted my code about five times over the course of the week only to realize that the problem wasn't in the structures, but rather in something much simpler.  An earlier piece of code was not doing what it was supposed to be doing.  Instead of making sure that the denominator wasn't equal to 0, it *set* the denominator equal to 0.  I made an amateur mistake, and it took me a week to find it.

Such is the life of a coder...
"Perfect normality is impossible.  Be unique!"
-- redyoshi49q

^ (click) Puzzle game!

Offline Nicholai

• "This will all end in tears"
  • Male
    • FA
« Reply #92 on: February 01, 2009, 12:55:17 am »
I'm trying to cut through a sea or red tape in order to be able to work for my school's IT admin to appease my required 10 hours of community service for my social Issues class. (Most, of not all of the freshman have to do the 10 hours.)
"When you cannot joke about the darkness of life, that's when the darkness takes over."
-Amanda Palmer
-------
Cheetah: World's most adorable High-speed killer
Jaguar: World's most adorable Stalk-and-ambush killer
Hybridization: Murderously adorable. <3
---
Fun fact: I write music. If you have a second, have a listen.
http://soundcloud.com/grigori-wolf[/url

Offline Keravist

• Female
    • http://www.furaffinity.net/user/pouchmonster
« Reply #93 on: March 07, 2009, 09:55:57 am »
In no particular order...

My neck and back hurt, even though I'm in a comfortable chair and sitting up straight. Guess I pulled a muscle. ):

I should really post here more often. I hate being an inactive ninny.

I have no plans today, and there's little chance of convincing my aunt to take me anywhere (I'm still lacking a driver's license -sigh-).

My room is in a clutter and it's driving me crazy. I hate disorderly rooms.

I have sooo much art to get done today, it feels like a heavy burden. -slams face into desk- At this rate, I'll never finish that picture I have going of a Marlfox.

That is all.
For now.

Offline Wild_Wolf

• Rawr^^ im a wolf
  • Male
« Reply #94 on: March 07, 2009, 01:09:08 pm »
the fact that my parents almost left me with the dog from hell... but i called my mom and she is stopping by to pick him up. lol so not really bugging me anymore, but wait i have another frustration, my IPOD is starting to make me angry.

Pets name: Eternity
Adopt your own!

rawr^^ im a wolf^^ but im a nice cuddly wolf so please be friends with me^.^

Offline Lava

• Getting all crafty up in dem mines!
  • Female
    • Lava's Deviantart
« Reply #95 on: March 08, 2009, 05:52:45 am »
I can't see my mate until easter xvx

*lonely*

Offline Corbenik

• Species: White wolf
  • I has ADOS. Attention Deficit-Oo Shiny!
  • Male
« Reply #96 on: March 20, 2009, 07:02:45 am »
Xbox 360 wouldn't turn on again.  DX

Though I happily took care of this with a very...painful (for the 360...if it could feel pain...)...method.  Old driver from no-longer-used golf club set + Xbox 360 = lot of flying parts.  Really, just picture that scene from Office Space with the copier and you almost have exactly what I did.   :)

Offline Hayaikawa

• May your dreams be plentiful and lucid
  • Male
    • My youtube account
« Reply #97 on: March 20, 2009, 07:06:35 am »
when the only person you can regularly play video games with will not play a certain game with you since you beat him so badly...

(how often do you hear that one, my brother seriously wont play me in super smash bros melee, since i consistently 4 stock him and take less than 100%)

If you interested in lucid dreaming just drop me a PM or stop by the lucid dreaming thread I'll be happy to answer any of your questions.
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/2625411/#cid:19342751
All is possible in a dream.

Offline Aurora

« Reply #98 on: March 21, 2009, 10:09:37 am »
i think i've brused my pelvis bone, it hurts to sit like i normaly would! :'(

Offline Zhono Veranhaut

• Species: Chocobo
  • Some things never change it seems.
  • Female
« Reply #99 on: March 24, 2009, 07:27:54 pm »
My frustrations, in the exact grammer and speed I thought it:

Ack! My mom thinks all those stereotypes about furries are true!

gottogetpastturretgungottogetpastturretgungottogetpastturretgun... Aww! Not again! Stupid Half-Life 2! >:(

Nobody I know is a furry... :'(

ARRGH!!! The computer is acting up again I can't stand it!

My friend hasn't heard a word I said!

Ugghh... my head hurts...

(after hearing that the candy we were promised after a test today never was)
THE.........................CAKE................IS..........A.................LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish I could have more than an hour on the Internet every day...

I can't get past the "Good" rating into the "Cool" rating in PaRappa The Rapper!