Author Topic: Are you a free paw?  (Read 61283 times)

Offline Motor Mouth

• Your girlfriend's favorite cuddle buddy.
  • Male
    • My FurAffinity Page
Re: Are you a free paw?
« Reply #75 on: June 03, 2009, 04:53:46 pm »
Must be weird for saying this, but I hate people's feet and never go without shoes. I'm not a big fan of paws neither, but that comes from this one time when my rabbit put his paw in my mouth while I was sleeping. >:(

Well I might have to change that post... Right now as i'm typing this up, I peeled off my Chucks and my socks and am barefoot, I just came from outside and was walking around in the somewhat wet grass (It was just raining). I thought it would be feel nasty but it actually felt good, heck even the walk on the concrete porch felt good. Even though I still think other peoples feet is nasty (lots of people haven't heard of toenail clippers x_x), it felt so good I may have to go barefoot more often! :D
New fursona, new account, new hotness ----->http://www.furaffinity.net/user/TDK/

Offline josh down

• Male
« Reply #76 on: June 04, 2009, 05:34:29 am »
(lots of people haven't heard of toenail clippers x_x)

i bite mine! lol... just cause i really can't be bothered to make an ordeal out of it
just your average self-effacing, herbivorous predator

Offline KitsuNinja

• Space Pirate
  • Male
« Reply #77 on: June 04, 2009, 10:31:02 am »
Hmm.

Came naturally for me. Maybe people are just different with it.
Kemono Party > Furry and kemono fan realists who would rather embrace random and cuteness over being drama-queen furries, furry vs furry bashing or a furry who tries too hard. :3

WhiteLion

« Reply #78 on: June 09, 2009, 03:54:30 pm »
When i was at school i used to take my shoes off every chance i got... I hate shoes
Dunno why, I just dont think its natural for me to wear them - Prefer sandals but they dont fit in everywhere

When im indoors or in my garden ETC im happy enough to walk without shoes or socks

Offline promagnum

• Male
    • myspace
« Reply #79 on: June 11, 2009, 11:14:32 am »
I'm going to spam this thread with something I found and I really like.

They're called Vibram 5-fingered shoes. They're like gloves for your feet. It's even school legal! (for those who don't have a dress code) The only catch is that they cost a lot.

http://www.vibramfivefingers.com/products/products_footwear.cfm

I really would like to get some but I don't have money.

"You're only as fast as the driver behind you."

Offline Hayaikawa

• May your dreams be plentiful and lucid
  • Male
    • My youtube account
« Reply #80 on: June 11, 2009, 03:45:32 pm »
I'm going to spam this thread with something I found and I really like.

They're called Vibram 5-fingered shoes. They're like gloves for your feet. It's even school legal! (for those who don't have a dress code) The only catch is that they cost a lot.

http://www.vibramfivefingers.com/products/products_footwear.cfm

I really would like to get some but I don't have money.

o ya, i've seen those, there awesome. also i would prolly make some super custom fit feet paws out of them, like super realistic ones, and attach claws to the front of the toes and make it super realistic and awesome, and since there just the way the shoes are anyways, it will be like being barepawed all the time ^^

If you interested in lucid dreaming just drop me a PM or stop by the lucid dreaming thread I'll be happy to answer any of your questions.
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/2625411/#cid:19342751
All is possible in a dream.

Offline Tristan Thilorn

• Male
« Reply #81 on: July 01, 2009, 05:52:09 pm »
While I do prefer to be freepaw when I'm in the house and doing other tasks within close proximity to my house (e.g. putting trash out to the curb and obtaining the day's mail), most of the time when I go out it's not exactly feasible.

On the rare occasions that I do go out, it's usually to play Pump Pro (for which I need to wear my Reeboks for maximum performance), and to get to the bowling alley I play it at I have to walk along a busy road (with lots of garbage, ditches, jagged rocks, and other nasties alongside it). So I usually end up wearing my tennis shoes when I go out (though I do switch it up on occasion when I'm not playing Pump by wearing my flip-flops, which I sometimes even take off while I'm out).

Last.fm Tumblr SoFurry Weasyl

Offline Zenith

• Male
« Reply #82 on: July 03, 2009, 01:44:33 am »
Well,

You’ll never see me out of my DCs, except when I’m wearing my Adidas.

Aside from that, I’m only bare foot in my house and rarely wear slippers.  I just feel naked without shoes.  I dunno why, I just feel unprotected.  I never try to condition my feet either.  Who knows what stuff is on the ground?  Did I mention that it gets up to 90 degrees here EVERYDAY?!  You can walk, let’s see, about half a foot before your feet start to fry on the ground.  Many people here walk barefoot, but I never really got used to it.

Offline Hayaikawa

• Male
    • My youtube account
« Reply #83 on: July 06, 2009, 04:44:50 pm »
I had a rather awesome freepaw thing going at AC, i took my sandels off CONSTANTLY and walked barefoot everywhere in the hotel and convention center, it was awesome ^^

If you interested in lucid dreaming just drop me a PM or stop by the lucid dreaming thread I'll be happy to answer any of your questions.

Offline Kataze

• Species: Striped Skunk
  • Don't make me spray. You won't like it much.
  • Male
    • Fur Squared
« Reply #84 on: July 08, 2009, 10:37:12 pm »
I had a rather awesome freepaw thing going at AC, i took my sandels off CONSTANTLY and walked barefoot everywhere in the hotel and convention center, it was awesome ^^

Makes him quite an easy target for tickles, too. ^^
This signature was full of dead links from 2006, so here's a new one! It's not very exciting :<

WhiteLion

« Reply #85 on: July 10, 2009, 05:48:50 am »
I wanna go to athrocon 2020. -_-

Offline Aqua Wolf

• Male
« Reply #86 on: July 13, 2009, 04:01:06 am »
Walking around barefoot sounds fun, but I haven't done it much.

Offline Aenn

• Male
    • Myspace Page
« Reply #87 on: July 17, 2009, 03:29:37 am »
whenever possible...specially since i have hobbit feet, so im nearly impervious to everything sharp or pokey, and temperature of the ground hasn't ever been a problem. of course thats mainly cuz im outside alot, and when i was younger socks got on my nerves...icky feeling getting the fabric stuck between my toes kinda thing.
"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask and he will tell you the truth" -Oscar Wilde
 "last words are for those who haven't said any thing in life" - Karl Marx
"They may torture my body, break my bones, even kill me. Then they will have my dead body, not my obedience" -Unknown

Offline Dex01

• Species: Otter
  • Androgyny Supreme
  • Male
« Reply #88 on: August 09, 2009, 03:57:43 pm »
I usually do this inside in the summer months (like around now) and I'd love to go barefoot outside though I'm a little aprehensive about it. I'm just owrried about cutting my foot on something and getting some nasty infection :(

Offline DreamerHusky

« Reply #89 on: August 09, 2009, 06:12:53 pm »
« Last Edit: December 22, 2014, 01:42:46 pm by DreamerHusky »

Offline Hayaikawa

• Male
    • My youtube account
« Reply #90 on: August 09, 2009, 11:53:49 pm »
I just had to get some super warm hiking shoes for when i go to alaska, and
wow...
big thick shoes are crazy after going freepaw and wearing sandels for like ever, i feel like im wearing foot armor now, lol

Offline Avan

• Species: Azemdyn Sabertooth Hyena
    • Our FA
« Reply #91 on: August 17, 2009, 11:10:20 pm »
at home (inside) I am [//edit// when I'm not wearing a fursuit ^^], but can't do it outside [//edit// neither of them, that is], not in socal, with its temperatures no wolf should endure... ^^

And yes, I walk in a digitigrade manner most of the time...
« Last Edit: August 17, 2009, 11:52:51 pm by Avan »
We are Dissociated Identities.

Avatar is of Avan-Syr (Saberyeen)
Old links to art sites we need to update:
Weasyl Page: https://www.weasyl.com/~avankaira
My FA page: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/avanwolf/

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/avan_wolf/

Offline Aerisyka

• Female
    • http://aerisyka.deviantart.com
« Reply #92 on: August 17, 2009, 11:59:25 pm »
I prefer being barefoot as much as possible, though I've become more fond of socks and slippers when it's chillier (either in winter or air conditioning, as I've gotten older it seems I've gotten increasingly susceptible to cold.) The only shoes I've worn for years have been sandals, though I did finally pick up a pair of converse for the thoroughly unpleasant winter months.

Those glove-shoes look cool. I'd like to try on a pair.
We have a fascination with the darkness, although we're standing in light.
We have the strongest sense of kindness, but we still can't treat our own selves right.

<:3=*)~

Icon by 22mg!

Offline rabbit_miko

• Female
« Reply #93 on: September 17, 2009, 12:27:32 am »
I go free paw every chance I get. I hate wearing shoes and don't even wear them when I go camping or hiking.
<--click to feed

Offline Allie_Kat

• Female
« Reply #94 on: October 29, 2009, 01:38:47 am »
I am not a fan of shoes or socks, never have been. If I go somewhere that requires shoes i generally wear flip flops, though now that its getting to be quite cold here in wisconsin i have begun to wear actual shoes when i am out of the house.

Offline Onion

• Kupo!
  • Male
« Reply #95 on: October 29, 2009, 04:22:48 pm »
I dont know about naturalism but. I do believe it is in the bodies best intrest to temper ones self.

I believe the body is an important tool. In order for it to work properly, you must temper it to endure. I am always pushing myself to try to pass another extream. In order for the mind to work at its peak. The body must be at its peak. 

"To keep the body in good health is a duty...otherwise we shall not be able to keep our mind strong and clear." - Buddha

"Endurance is one of the most difficult disciplines, but it is to the one who endures that the final victory comes." - Buddha

Offline josh down

• Male
« Reply #96 on: October 29, 2009, 07:12:28 pm »
you a buddhist moon dogy? jazz is not for you! XD

i use to go free-paw almost all of the time, as i must have said at some point in this thread... but my new place it freeeeeeezing, so i'm always at least wearing socks. unfortunately

WhiteLion

« Reply #97 on: October 29, 2009, 07:19:54 pm »
I dont know about naturalism but. I do believe it is in the bodies best intrest to temper ones self.

I believe the body is an important tool. In order for it to work properly, you must temper it to endure. I am always pushing myself to try to pass another extream. In order for the mind to work at its peak. The body must be at its peak. 

"To keep the body in good health is a duty...otherwise we shall not be able to keep our mind strong and clear." - Buddha

"Endurance is one of the most difficult disciplines, but it is to the one who endures that the final victory comes." - Buddha

Buddha spoke some very wise words.
I was once considering buddhism, but then decided I would not have the commitment to be a buddhist.

Offline Onion

• Kupo!
  • Male
« Reply #98 on: October 29, 2009, 08:59:11 pm »

Buddha spoke some very wise words.
I was once considering buddhism, but then decided I would not have the commitment to be a buddhist.

Lol, I am atheist myself. I am just seeking further enlightenment.

Offline josh down

• Male
« Reply #99 on: October 30, 2009, 07:29:02 am »
i think that buddhists are atheists as well though, seeing as they don't believe in a god.