Author Topic: So, if you were a plant....  (Read 5033 times)

Offline Hayaikawa

• May your dreams be plentiful and lucid
  • Male
    • My youtube account
Re: So, if you were a plant....
« Reply #25 on: July 15, 2010, 09:49:59 pm »
bristlecone pine.
pretty much oldest living thing on the planet : 3

If you interested in lucid dreaming just drop me a PM or stop by the lucid dreaming thread I'll be happy to answer any of your questions.
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/2625411/#cid:19342751
All is possible in a dream.

Offline Ickyrus

• Fiddle dee dee.
  • Male
« Reply #26 on: July 16, 2010, 06:18:03 am »
--<-@ A red rose, naturally =^.~= <3

Offline Arbutus

• Species: Rabbit
  • Also known as Sir Bunny-Face
« Reply #27 on: July 16, 2010, 07:19:55 am »
Okay, so it's not a real plant...  But, when I was ten, we planted a pussy willow tree in my backyard, and I was so taken with the the little, fuzzy catkins that grew on it in the spring that I loved to imagine they were real, tiny cats.  My idea was that -- in addition to a tree that grew tiny kittens on it being the most amazing thing ever -- it would also be a clever way for the tree to spread its seeds, 'cause instead of falling on the ground around the tree, they could wander off on epic little journeys in search of the perfect place to lie down and grow into a new tree.

I called this imaginary tree a "kitty willow," and if I could be *any* plant, I would absolutely go for that one.

This is the most amazing plant in the world.

You, Ryffnah, have won the thread. :D

Offline CiceroKit

• I'll get back to you on that
  • Female
    • My FA page
« Reply #28 on: July 16, 2010, 08:49:50 am »
White Oleander
Artist. Educator. Activist. Writer.

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/cicerokit/
Cicero Kit on Second Life

Being a furry artist is a sideline; I am a public relations professional by trade as well as adjunct faculty at two technical colleges in Wisconsin. I also freelance as a graphic designer and journalist and have had an editorial comic series published. Anything you want to know? Ask.

Offline Spirit

• Female
« Reply #29 on: July 16, 2010, 09:04:40 am »
Okay, so it's not a real plant...  But, when I was ten, we planted a pussy willow tree in my backyard, and I was so taken with the the little, fuzzy catkins that grew on it in the spring that I loved to imagine they were real, tiny cats.  My idea was that -- in addition to a tree that grew tiny kittens on it being the most amazing thing ever -- it would also be a clever way for the tree to spread its seeds, 'cause instead of falling on the ground around the tree, they could wander off on epic little journeys in search of the perfect place to lie down and grow into a new tree.

I called this imaginary tree a "kitty willow," and if I could be *any* plant, I would absolutely go for that one.
I would be a kitty willow too.

Offline Rilin

• Species: Mouse
  • Female
« Reply #30 on: July 16, 2010, 12:06:55 pm »
A Cosmos Choca Mocha plant!
Yes, they're real and they give off the smell of chocolate in the summer, yum! :)