0 (0%)
Luna
0 (0%)
Other
0 (0%)
None >:/
3 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 36

Author Topic: MLP: FiM Pony Favourites  (Read 7872 times)

Offline Kay Alett

• Species: Gryphon
  • part-time hobbyist
  • Female
    • Only The Strong: Wanderers
Re: MLP: FiM Pony Favourites
« Reply #25 on: July 16, 2011, 01:28:47 pm »
Despite being a major Dr. Who fan I still went and changed my vote to Fluttershy. I love that adorable pony. :-[
Semi-Retired from Furry.
 - - - -
Come bitter Rain,
And wash from my Heart
That saddest of all Words: Home

Offline Narei Mooncatt

• Knight of the Road
  • Male
« Reply #26 on: July 19, 2011, 07:42:12 pm »
Fluttershy guy here too. She's cute and all, but the one thing that won me over was when she became Crazyshy in Best Night Ever. When she said "YOU'RE GOING TO LOVE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!", I said *meep* "Yes Mistress Fluttershy."  :o
I've got a 53' tail. Truck driver by trade, professional tourist by choice.

Offline Deval

• Male
Which Pony are you?
« Reply #27 on: July 19, 2011, 08:43:34 pm »
With all this MLP stuff running around, I had to take this quiz. It turns out I'm Fluttershy.

http://www.quizazz.com/quiz.php/888.....-pony-are-you/

Fluttershy

While you tend to be a bit of a "delicate flower", you have inner strength just waiting to blossom. First of all though, you need to build up your confidence- because you can be far too insecure with yourself. But there are many positive elements to your sensitive side too; for starters, you're a real sweetheart! Without fail you'll do your best to look after a friend in need and care for them with all the love you have, and with your softness, gentle nurturing and peace-making ways you can help relax anyone in a crisis. Some would say you're as sweet as honey!

I thought I was a Dragon - now I guess I'm a "pony curious" Dragon!
All dragons are crazy. I am a dragon, therefore...

Offline Landrav

• Flufftaur
  • Male
    • My FA
« Reply #28 on: July 19, 2011, 09:29:52 pm »
Hmm, I guess I was wrong about which pony I'd be.  My first reaction was Fluttershy, but then I realized I'm too outgoing.  Applejack? Maybe.  But I guess that quiz thinks I'm Twilight Sparkle:

An all-round goodie, you're noble at heart and strict about following morals. Your intellect surpasses the common pony; you have a great eagerness to learn more and fill your mind with knowledge. While you can sometimes be labelled as a "smarty pants", you always keep true to yourself and would much prefer to stay your brilliantly-brainy self than become someone you're not. A lot of people would consider you an excellent role model; not just because of your intelligence, but because you're also so genuine and virtuous.

...Huh, I guess.  But if I can take a fusion of two characters maybe I'd be... Appleshy?  Sparklejack?  Flutterlight?

ARGH! TOO MANY PONIES!

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/landrav/

I am contractually obliged to state that Fluttershy is the best pony.

Offline Arbutus

• Species: Rabbit
  • Also known as Sir Bunny-Face
« Reply #29 on: July 19, 2011, 09:33:52 pm »
I got Twilight too! That's what I had been thinking in the Brony thread, but for somewhat different reasons.

...And actually, the more I think about Twilight, the more she moves up in my personal rankings. I think she's beating Rarity now!

Offline Kay Alett

• part-time hobbyist
  • Female
« Reply #30 on: July 19, 2011, 11:37:49 pm »
I expected to be a Twilight or Fluttershy but of all the ponies I'm Applejack!  :o

You're the friend everybody can rely on- the one who'll lend a shoulder to cry on, the one who'll never let people down, the one who will drop everything to help if a friend is in need. Genuinely a very reliable and trustworthy pony, you're incapable of telling a lie. You'll always speak the truth- even if it hurts. Because you are so open with your thoughts and feelings, your brusque comments can come off as a little too harsh at times. But that's you- rough around the edges, but steadfast through-and-through!

I wouldn't have thought it at first, but this actually describes me to a 'T'!  :D

Now I should work on gettin' mah Texas accent y'all!  (:

(I'm actually a Texan, but do not have the accent)
Semi-Retired from Furry.
 - - - -
Come bitter Rain,
And wash from my Heart

Offline Narei Mooncatt

• Knight of the Road
  • Male
« Reply #31 on: July 20, 2011, 06:25:18 am »
I expected to be a Twilight or Fluttershy but of all the ponies I'm Applejack!  :o
I'd be Applejack too, though I suspected as much before the quiz. It's ok. Mistress Fluttershy still as my loyalty. :D

Offline Sunny Snowflame

• Greetings, Earthlings! You will obey me!!
  • Male
« Reply #32 on: July 21, 2011, 12:33:28 am »
I took the quiz and it was no surprise that I am most like Fluttershy. People tell me I have a natural air of confidence, but if I do, it's very artificial. Maybe that's why Fluttershy is my favorite: I deeply relate to shyness. That, and I have a thing about shy women... Did I say that out loud??  (:
Just what exactly is a nerf, and how does one herd them?...

Offline Old Rabbit

• Species: Rabbit Artist
  • Birthday wisher.
  • Male
    • Art by Oldrabbit
« Reply #33 on: July 21, 2011, 12:52:35 am »
I must say I find Applejack one of my favorites.  A stand up sure of herself kind of
gal.   Course that southern accent is nice too.

Twilight was a close second.. Nothing like a unicorn pony with a little magic .. :orbunny:
oldrabbit.com

Offline 489109

• Male
« Reply #34 on: July 21, 2011, 08:16:01 am »
So, I took the quiz last and I think I need to change my choice of favorite ponies. I still love my Derpy Hooves, don't get me wrong, and Rainbow Dash will always be 20% Cooler then all the others. But after re-watching the episodes and taking this quiz I think there is somepony new, somepony unexpected that is climbing the ranks of popularity.

The results of my extensive quiz taking can be found HERE.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2011, 09:54:34 am by Liedt »

Offline Narei Mooncatt

• Knight of the Road
  • Male
« Reply #35 on: July 21, 2011, 08:20:02 am »
That video reminds me of that creepy Mc Donald's one with Ronald Mc Donald doing those wierd moves. *shudders*

Offline Ziel

• Cerealivore
  • Species: Fox!
  • *nom*
  • Male
« Reply #36 on: July 21, 2011, 03:07:04 pm »
The quiz gives me Applejack (Yay!). But I feel like I'm only half Applejack, and the other half is Fluttershy.

This might explain why I like Applejack so much, and as much as I love Fluttersy, I cannot call her my favorite. The points where I line up with Fluttershy are the things I'd rather change about myself. While the things making me similar to AJ, are things I would never want to change.  If that makes sense.

Twitter - FurAffinity - Sig by Heat.

Offline Ickyrus

• Fiddle dee dee.
  • Male
« Reply #37 on: July 21, 2011, 03:45:34 pm »
WHAT IS THIS?! GRAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRR
I'm RAINBOWDASH?! D:< Sure, I may like rainbows and be a lot like her and everything, butbutbutbut I wanted to be Rarity =;.;=
Pinkie and Rarity are my Favs, I voted Pinkie though because she's so PINK and kindof odd :D

Offline Arbutus

• Species: Rabbit
  • Also known as Sir Bunny-Face
« Reply #38 on: July 21, 2011, 04:16:30 pm »
So, I took the quiz last and I think I need to change my choice of favorite ponies. I still love my Derpy Hooves, don't get me wrong, and Rainbow Dash will always be 20% Cooler then all the others. But after re-watching the episodes and taking this quiz I think there is somepony new, somepony unexpected that is climbing the ranks of popularity.

The results of my extensive quiz taking can be found HERE.

Somehow I can see you as a Rarity. :orhorse:

Offline Kay Alett

• part-time hobbyist
  • Female
« Reply #39 on: September 13, 2011, 12:15:55 pm »
Ever since I heard the parody song "Trees of Gold" I've become a fan of A.J. :)
Semi-Retired from Furry.
 - - - -
Come bitter Rain,
And wash from my Heart

Offline Old Rabbit

• Birthday wisher.
  • Male
    • Art by Oldrabbit
« Reply #40 on: September 13, 2011, 12:42:05 pm »
After watching the show I find I like Fluttershy more than
the others. Probably due to how she cares for the small
animals around Ponyville. 

I probably would be like her if I lived there.

I still like AppleJack and Twilight Sparkle with her magic. :orbunny:

oldrabbit.com

Offline PupLilith17

• "Merry Christmas!"
  • Female
« Reply #41 on: September 13, 2011, 01:20:23 pm »
im still stuck between fluttershy and pinkypie
i just cant pick D:
and recently ive been favoring rarity
>.> i dont think i can choose
---------------------------------------http://brialilith.deviantart.com/

Offline Kay Alett

• part-time hobbyist
  • Female
« Reply #42 on: September 13, 2011, 01:35:39 pm »
Hmmm...

How about tiers?

Fav of mane 6:
Fav Princess:
Fav Antagonist:
Fav Background Pony:
Fav OC pony:
------------------

Fav of mane 6: Tie between A.J., Rainbow and Fluttershy
Fav Princess: Luna
Fav Antagonist: Gilda
Fav Background Pony: Octavia
Fav OC pony: N/A
Semi-Retired from Furry.
 - - - -
Come bitter Rain,
And wash from my Heart

Offline 489109

• Male
« Reply #43 on: September 13, 2011, 01:42:00 pm »
« Last Edit: March 04, 2012, 02:28:01 pm by Alexandre »

Offline Narei Mooncatt

• Knight of the Road
  • Male
« Reply #44 on: September 13, 2011, 04:07:01 pm »
Fav of mane 6: Fluttershy
Fav Princess: Celestia (so playful and mischievious)
Fav Antagonist: N/A
Fav Background Pony: Vinyl Scratch
Fav OC pony: Mine? :P

Offline Ziel

• Cerealivore
  • Species: Fox!
  • *nom*
  • Male
« Reply #45 on: September 13, 2011, 04:21:21 pm »
Fav of mane 6: AJ and RD still hold here for me. Even after watching the whole season a second time. Picking one of the two as a top favorite pretty much just turns out like the race in Fall Weather Friends, minus the tripping and deceit, and they both still end up tied (except for 1st in my case).
Fav Princess: Aren't there only two that we know of? Hmm... then I'll say Rarity just to be facetious. Though you know she would take the job if she had the chance.
Fav Antagonist: They did such a good job at making you hate the antagonists during the show... I have a hard time picking one (leaving any fanon out of the discussion). I'd probably say the purple dragon in the river in ep 2 would be my pick here, because he's one of the few that I actually found entertaining and not overly hate-able. I don't even know if he has an official name...
Fav Background Pony: Again, leaving any fanon aside, I have to go with Derpy. What's not to love?
Fav OC pony: Don't follow any OC stuff close enough to pick.

Twitter - FurAffinity - Sig by Heat.

Offline Narei Mooncatt

• Knight of the Road
  • Male
« Reply #46 on: September 13, 2011, 04:47:43 pm »
Fav Antagonist: They did such a good job at making you hate the antagonists during the show... I have a hard time picking one (leaving any fanon out of the discussion). I'd probably say the purple dragon in the river in ep 2 would be my pick here, because he's one of the few that I actually found entertaining and not overly hate-able. I don't even know if he has an official name...
His fannon name is Steven Magnet. It came about because someone discovered that Youtube captioned him as that name when turning closed captions on.

Offline Prince Karo

• Admewnistrator
  • Species: Fluffy-tailed kitten
  • i am watching yooou.. :3
  • Male
    • http://www.furaffinity.net/user/princekaro/
« Reply #47 on: September 16, 2011, 08:35:54 pm »
Fluttershy > Pinkie Pie > Rarity >Twilight Sparkle > Rainbow Dash > Applejack
My art: click here

Offline Hoagiebot

• Species: Thinking Machines Corporation CM-5/1056
  • Analyzing MLP w/ 135-GFLOPS of raw computing power
  • Male
    • Project Destiny Studios
« Reply #48 on: September 20, 2011, 05:31:49 am »
My favorite characters from most appealing to least appealing are:

Applejack > Rainbow Dash > Spike > Rarity > Fluttershy > Pinkie Pie > Twilight Sparkle

Applejack all the way. There's just something about a beautiful southern belle that gets me. Plus, that southern accent is delicious!

I have to agree wholeheartedly with Sky Striker about Applejack!  On top of her cute accent and southern belle ways, if you can believe the latest Pony MBTI Chart that was referenced in the Myers-Briggs personality type thread that was on this forum, Applejack is an ESTJ personality type, which is a pretty good match in relationships for my own personality type, INTP.  Taking that into account along with my love of women with accents and it is no wonder that I adore her!

I picked Rainbow Dash as my #2 pony because she's just so much darn fun!  When I was only about 4 or 5 episodes into watching this show, for whatever reason I couldn't stand Rainbow Dash.  However, the more episodes that I have watched from this show the more that she has really grown on me, almost to the point of displacing Applejack as my favorite.  Considering the fact that I am way outside of this show's targeted demographic, MLP:FiM can on occasion start to get a little slow or a little too overly cutesy for me at times, however an appearance by Rainbow Dash almost guarantees that an episode is going to head right up my alley again!  She is the closest thing that this show has to an action hero, and I love her for it!  While I am not even close to being "bronyified" enough yet to be brave enough to ever sport any MLP:FiM merchandise, I do have to say that the Rainbow Dash "20% Cooler" t-shirt has caught my eye, and has been bookmarked on my computer should I ever become courageous enough to ever dare to buy and wear such a thing!

I threw Spike into the list because I can really relate to him and his crush on Rarity.  It's nice to have a character that you can kind of connect with as say, "Yeah, I've been there."  Back when I was in high school many years ago I used to chase after the pretty cheerleaders and pom-pom squad girls despite the fact that I was a nerd in the school's Science club.  As you can proably guess, they all treated me like how Rarity treats Spike or worse, so I know what it is like to be in Spike's position and be ignored and used by girls like that.  Poor Spike-- I hope that he comes across some new character that actually appreciates him to pull his mind off of the rather unappreciative Rarity.

My least favorite pony is Twilight Sparkle, probably because personality-wise she is so close to myself.  On the above-mentioned Pony MBTI Chart she is an INTP just like myself, and when I took the "Which My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Pony Are You?" quiz that Deval linked to above I also came out as Twilight Sparkle (what a surprise).  If you subscribe to the general idea that opposites attract, with Twilight being so much like me it is no wonder that she tends to be somewhat abrasive to me.  Unfortunately, that also means that I get rubbed the wrong way by her a lot since she is essentially the central character, but what can you do.  Luckily the show is well-written and addictive enough to keep me hooked!   :)

Being one of the bigger computer enthusiasts here at Furtopia, now I am mulling over whether or not I want to change the hostnames of two of my computers on my network from their original names to "Rainbow Dash" and "Applejack"!   :D  In fact, I have a Vintage Computer Fair that I am setting up an exhibit at at the end of the week, and I have to admit that it would be really cool for me to bring an SGI Indy there and name it "Rainbow Dash!"  In fact, it would probably be 20% cooler-- Rainbow Dash and SGI Indys are about the same color and everything!   :D  I suppose that along those same lines I could also name some kind of Apple computer "Applejack," but I don't own any of Apple's machines.   :P
« Last Edit: September 20, 2011, 05:37:32 am by Hoagiebot »

Offline Old Rabbit

• Birthday wisher.
  • Male
    • Art by Oldrabbit
« Reply #49 on: September 20, 2011, 12:00:51 pm »
I decided to take the test about which pony are you. Turns
out I am most like Fluttershy.   I am not too surprised as the more
I watched the show the more I felt we were alike.  :) :-[

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
oldrabbit.com